IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE AND JEWISH

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE AND JEWISH

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know you're trying to bait but... yeah it is ok to be white and it is ok to be jewish

>implying it's possible to be both white and Jewish

except when BLM is around, then they aren't white.

I would fuck that kike

I agree.

Why are Jewish women always so hot whereas the men are always happy merchant-tier?

Reminder that Jews have more European DNA than Americans.

Tranny since childhood.

Yeah...

You mean actors like Harrison Ford, Sean Penn,Ben stiller, Jake gyllenhall, Paul Rudd, Daniel day lewis , Andrew Garfield , Logan lerman are merchant tier?

White and Jewish? Sorry, sweetie those are two different things.
Whites are evil and Jews are victims. How could they both ever be the same?

Probably because the jew gals you see on TV are there because they're hot and the men are there for other reasons.

There are plenty of counter examles. The best one would probably be Sarah Silverman and Chris Pine.

>>implying it's possible to be both white and Jewish
it really depends on the circumstances

>jews
>white
reminder that you are A FUCKING LEAF

Israel should be nuked.

>White
>Jewish

L'CHAIM

Why is she so perfect?

What is wrong with her right eye??

Yes!! But whats the deal with Americans and mutilation? They even mutilate dogs...

Half of those guys are mischlings and the rest aren't attractive.

>tfw you know Putin is fucking that.

Americans are Fucking faggots.

fuck off kike last time I checked you fucking jews vehemently defended that jews were a race of their own separate of whites can't wait for the race war I'll be carrying jew heads as trophy's maybe even make a few skin lampshades

My favorite Jewfu

>dat khazar forehead slope

my jewfu

ewww, sweetie, ummmm, no

If you were born German and you convert your religion to Judaism then you and your children will be Germanic and Jewish (aka white and Jewish

>white and Jewish

my fave trap

Jews commonly have facial defects like misaligned eyes due to inbreeding.

Lol this isn't common i've seen some people with slight misaligned eyes but it is very rare

No you're still just a subversive really rats.

hooktube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

*little rat
Damn my mind went full retard there

>le 52% amerishart education
You get white Jews, just as you get black, Asian or Middle-Eastern Jews. They come in all different races and ethnicities. If you don't consider many of the Ashkenazi Jews, then you can't consider Italians, Portuguese, Russians and even Finns as whites either - seeing as they have plenty of "non-European" or "white" genes either. Judaism is first and foremost a religion - doesn't matter how often Zionists try to claim that all Jews are on in the same (in order t justify Zionism and/or claims t Israel) it's just not true as has been proven by people like Kevin MacDonald and even David Duke.

Yes, and it's also impossible.

Certainly more than your refugees

>
>What is wrong with her right eye??
One eye is displaced by the gravitational field emitted from her left orb. It's noticeable because of the way her head is turned.

Not if female tho.
Jewish, white women are literally the evil of this planet.

He's not a jew tho lol

Are you blind? Or is there to much melanin in your eyes?