Matt from Demolition Ranch

Is he the ultimate white man role model?

>Fit, works out and take care of his health.
>Grows a beard, quite charismatic and handsome, take care of his looks.
>Well behaved and well raised.
>Vet Doc, skilled and smart.
>Entrepreneur, knows how to make money.
>Philanthropist, does a lot of charity in terms of animal rescue.
>Doesn't mix races, has more than 2 kids to replace him and his wife.
>Most importantly, loves guns and owns them.

Every white man should learn from him.

He looks old as fuck for 31.

If every family was like that, Earth would be a utopia.

it would... thats why the jews want this destroyed

his life most be boring as fuck. would not trade

have you never seen a man with facial hair or something you retarded nigger ape? he clearly has a fairly young face

He's better than that faggot MAC.

No he doesn't you're full of shit

Don’t forget that crypto haircut

Why are all the kids blonde if both parents have brown hair

recycle yourself

How does he afford all the guns

I had blonde hair as a child and it grew brown as I aged.

Hair cut legit, no fagotry.

Blonde hair turns slightly brown when you age.

Youtube revenue. He probably earns 30-80k a month of ad revenue. He is also a vet as his career so he makes good money from that as well. Don't underestimate what youtubers make, it's insane.

Yeah pretty much.

>ultimate white man role model?

why?

His life looks so boring i wouldn't trade my life for his. Sorry we all have different perspective in life

Id totally marry him

In addition to that, being blonde hair is recessive, like blue eyes. Need to keep them blood lines pure if you want blonde kids regularly.

What makes your life great user?

He also has 3 channels. Demo Ranch, Vet Ranch and Vlog Ranch.

What kind of life would you find pleasing?

>Sorry we all have different perspective in life
And your perspective is wrong, degenerate.

To my knowledge he’s never killed a raghead. If you haven’t done that or at least attempted it you’ve lived an empty life.

reminder that if you don't have a white wife and at least two children you are part of the problem

>Make tens of thousands of dollars by shooting and blowing shits up
>Boring

Choose one.

I watch his vlogs and Demo Ranch not to big on his vet channel but I can see how it's popular. I actually sit through ads and he is one of the few I sub to. I don't mind supporting youtubers like him.

Isn't this guys a Hillary faggot?

I'll stick with MGTOW

I can't argue with that. But I don't want to be sent to war for months on end and find out that my wife or daughter has a nigger baby. Nor do I want to fight for the rich Kings and Princes of Saudi Arabia.

Faggot.

His life is boring? He is
>Rich
>Successful
>Educated
>Happy
>Respected by his community
>Contributes to society positively
>Contributes to economy positively
>Has a hot wife
>Family to carry on his legacy
Look in the mirror and reflect upon your cuckery.

He's not white. His last name is Scottish, and Celts are not white. They are actually more closely related to Africans than white people.

I very much doubt it. He believes in God, Guns and Property.

Yeah all that shit is just memes. If you aren’t willing to risk shit you’ll never know the best things in life. Using guns to shoot brake rotors, dry ice, and water bottles seems cool until you’ve used some shrieking Jihaddi as a backstop. His life does seem good but I can see how people would find it boring.

I support crusading, my dude. I just think the right time and cause is yet to be found. Everything else is a waste good white lives.

Only burgers can be this stupid.

Let me give a good advice, Rich, successful, educated doesnt mean happy life kiddo. It's all depends on your mentality. For this means nothing.

>Respected by his community
unknown
>Contributes to society positively
>Contributes to economy positively
By making youtube videos
>Has a hot wife
Like who the fuck cares, the only thing is if he trust her truly
>Family to carry on his legacy
Snowflake feelings of being special. yeah yea, whatever makes you happy user. That's your perspective.

He seems like a cool enough guy, but I wonder how much money he had to start with.
We can't all go out and buy ourselves a small armoury, blow up tonnes of shit on our farm lands and then film it to make enough money to land ourselves a wife and support multiple children.
It's not to say that you're destiny is determined by your starting point, obviously, but I think the best people to look to for inspiration should be people that have come from the bottom and made their way to the top.
That's part of the appeal of Hitler for lots of people I think. Guy was homeless at one point.

Admittedly I don't know much about Matt's life, so I don't know if these comments apply.

Most of that is just baseline stuff that everyone should be accomplishing. It is the definition of boring.

Also he can’t even charge a 50 cal on his credit card wtf. Like nigga get a real credit limit holy shit.

>By making youtube videos
He is a vet you moron

He probably comes from a top-medium class family, but he looks like an hardworking dude.

I think you're just surrounded by low T "men" that look like women

>t. Shitskin
Most white people have blond hair and blue eyes as toddlers until their features darken in childhood.

>oh, a vet he is so special!!

LIke what did he really do? fight for the a meaningless war ? People who praise other people like they are something special are the most stupid fags on this site. Maybe you gun nuts try to suck his cock then maybe you feel better.

Obviously he is respected. He is a vet doctor. Which means he also contribute to society.
He has a ranch. An actual ranch where raises chicken and what not. He is dependent on himself for the most part. His little daughters read their bibles in the farm.
I'd do anything to get his life.

By vet he meant veterinarian. He saves cute doggos.

he is veterinarian

Not a soldier vet, a doctor vet, he is an animal doctor. Fucking moron.

Worst shill ever

Just a nigger that cant comprehend what it reads,probably.

I like this attitude.
I've been thinking about creating a list of White protocols/duties and among the duties is finding a mate and starting a family. A lot of guys are going to have to be pushed into this, and environments will need to be created to try and get right wing men and women into the same areas for this purpose, but not explicitly so (nobody wants to go to a singles night, but people like to go to events/gatherings).

Still, I think the harsh tone of "you're part of the problem", should always remain rhetorical and not literal. There's a lot of people out there with a lot of problems to overcome.
Our NEETS are a formidable bunch in terms of capacity, but lets face it, no woman in their right mind wants a NEET, and while their autistic power level increases during their NEET years, the compromise is the hardship required to integrate back into real society. Some of these guys simply will not be able to get jobs unless someone pulls strings for them etc.

Nice try

>148956873
Sorry faggots, i don't know this youtube star. I thought he was aveteran because his youtube channel is full of guns.

Whatever you snowflake people makes happy. Let's say he is a good guy. Just remember not everybody want this life and please don't praise people like they are kings or something. They are just people in the end.

>the nu-male stubble is okay when it's """ourguy"""

Doesn't he virtue signal how tolerant he is? I saw a bunch of niggers and 56% looking motherfuckers in a couple of his videos.

Agreed. Clearly a shitskin jew nigger.

Whoops, that was me at for

This? role model? Get on my level, I idolize a literal murderer living in the woods

NEETs are supposed to be treated like the guild navigators in Dune. Just keep them in a haze of tendies and they’ll be fine.

>please don't praise people like they are kings or something
Nobody said anything like that you god damn nigger. He is just a good example for all white men.

>if everyone agrees the world would be an utopia

The biggest flaw in political thinking , and why politics isnt science

He avoid any political topic on his channel , so nobody can know how woke he is.

>He probably comes from a top-medium class family, but he looks like an hardworking dude.

Yeah, probably. I'm certainly not saying that someone is not hard working just because their parents were hard working. I'm a right winger, so I don't hate on rich people for being rich. I know that rich kids can often come from very good stock, so naturally they will have inherited their parents intelligence and work ethic along with their parents material resources.

Seeing children of successful parents succeed only serves to prove to me more the sheer power of the dynastic and tribal mentality and develop more contempt for those people that promote family destroying individualism/liberalism that requires an ever expanding state to step in to serve the role of a surrogate family. If this was a deliberate plot, it's actually rather ingenious, trick people into burning all of their bridges except the one you control, and then they will depend on you forever...

No, they have 3 girls. I forsee a divorce...

He actually has thin blue line American flag in his garage, clearly he is woke.

they look cute

That's the opposite of woke

I know. I am using it sarcastically.

why are idiots always so obsessed with TV celebs?

if i had a family that looked like this i wouldn't be suicidal

He is not a TV celeb.

lol

Daily reminder that if you have a daughter you cannot call yourself a man, let alone white. Fucking fagoot cucks raising hundreds of thousands dollar hole(s).

>inb4 m-muh raising my daughter right

She's still going to get fondled by other males as soon as she reaches puberty until she's the age of 28 when she'll look for some beta provider to take care of her.

Fucking autist.
If you raise her right, that wont happen.

Also, his "son" has blond hair. Little faggot will end up being a trap by the time he's 18, he's going to sell his boipucci lmao

EXCELLENT post

That's probably one of the most retarded shit I've seen on here. Seriously.

Please fuck off and be a spastic somewhere else.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Keep telling yourself that cuck. Women are whores by nature. When she reached puberty she's going to look for a boy to fondle her pussy. She's going to be in her prime whoring years in college. You can do whatever you want to make yourself feel better about all the money and time you spent raising your little hole(s) but that is the truth.

How much money have you spent on raising your hole(s) so far you pathetic balding manlet cuck? I'm sure you stopped counting because it makes you suicidal.

It is.

I don't want to sound like an internet tough guy but if someone said that to me in person I would probably smack a good fiver right on their kisser.
That is disgusting, disrespectful and untrue.

>Daily reminder that if you have a daughter you cannot call yourself a man, let alone white.

I can call me whatever i want. Don't give two shit about people's opinion.

>wants the white race to go on
>without having any white girls
Sounds pretty gay, bro.

That's because you're insecure. You know you're wasting a good 1/5 of your life and thousands of your currency on worthless holes for other men when you could be raising a son who would actually get somewhere in life.

I'm not saying that. Women have to exist obviously. Betas creates hole(s) for the sons of Chads.

This is a lie, when you're on top of the game you feel amazing, especially while you're still young. Post-success is harder though, life starts to feel boring, your trajectory levels out.

Yep has his life in order, though you forgot about his dad Dr Lee

Sounds like you are talking from experience and scars.
I know plenty god fearing family caring daughters in my community.
What kind of neighborhood do you live in?

Yes, his dad is a good person from the surface. Don't know much about him, I know his dad also has a ranch and is a doctor and likes to hunt and craft.

More importantly, wife still fuckable after 3 kids. That right there keeps him going

That is what getting out of the basement does for a man, user

It's a serious issue. If you aren't from southern England, you aren't white. Period.

Do conservatives ever talk from outside fear and scars? Don't think so mate

Not everyone can deal with the state of freedom everyone else has to fuck up your life

Anarchy is realisme, politics are for betas who can't survive on their own

That means your mom is a whore, user

>I know plenty god fearing family caring daughters in my community.

That's just what you think. They're good at hiding it

>what kind of a neighborhood do you live in?

A nice one. Women tend to seem innocent enough but on weekends they're absolute whores, which is normal anywhere in the world.

My mom was a piece of shit lol, she's dead now though.

Really made me think...

Raising kids does that to you user

>he: dark hair
>waifu: dark hair
>kids: blonde
cuck

We got another shitskin pretending to be white.

Blonde hair turns darker over age. Happens to every blonde.

This is how useless blonde hair is.