Why are so many on Sup Forums fucking gay?

Why are so many on Sup Forums fucking gay?

How can you hate Israel? Israeli girls fight for home and family against warmongering Palestine everyday.

Did you actually know that Israeli girls love western men who supports them in their war against satanic islamic invaders?

Did you know that Israeli girls are white of nature? Just a little addon info for you guys.

shoo joo

I don't hate Israel. I like Israel. And Jews.

Because they're fucking Jews, who comprise a majority of our CEO's, Bankers, Media Moguls, etc.

Jew = Nepotism.

They're promoting diversity in our society to make whites a minority people.

Tons of reasons. You should know, you're fucking south african.

Her arms and heads look like she just got out of auschwitz

hands*
REEEE

>low quality JIDF LARP

shut up kike get lost, and that girl is obv. a russian 'israeli'

I guess many people want to hide their islamic identity and post anti-israeli shit to cover up the fact that muslims are shitting the world.

Sage

fuck off u pseudo-turk

israeli chicks love larping as white women op, just wait until the hair dye and thousand layers of makeup wear off then you'll see pure jewess beauty.

fuck of jew. proturk here. i have been in jerusalem
2 fucking times and majority of girls literally look like this. beautiful girl (atleast 7/10 ones) rates 10000/1 heck might be even lower. its full of literal shitface subhumans.

fuck off you've made this thread

if you dont put jew pussy on a pedestal youre gay
k

JIDF turned it up to 11 today

>satanic islamic invaders
>Israeli girls are white of nature
try harder shill

Fuck off with this jew loving bullshit. I've seen 2 bullshit threads like this made by South Africans (possibly by the same cuck). When will you realise the jews are evil and we (whites) are victims to their total control of the media, banks, etc. Fix your shit, OP, wake up, and do your research

Easily. Because Israel is the reason the US is in the middle-east and it's bankrupting the country.

Rather see that money spent on education, infrastructure, health, anything.

If Israel can't defend itself without the US babysitting it, and taxpayers handing over billions in 'charity' a year, then it deserves to fail.

>That thing
>White
Um sure

oh op is that faggot, just the fact he says jidf is a myth, and that's the advise jidf gives on their forums, goes to show jews are hypocrite lying scumbags

Stfu nigger. Is Joberg so bad you've gotta shill Israel?

If you gave Isreal back to the Palestines we would have a lot less immigrants you know.

they going ham man

I'm gay because I like dudes.
I'm not a faggot because I don't like Israel.

>Israeli
>posts ukraine and russian imported sex slaves and their rape babies.
>same regurgitated shit for last 5 year and next 50 years
keep going kike

>This is meant to be a soldier

>okey i love israel now

What do Jew have against the gay community?

Kys jew

You should visit Tel Aviv then

Got a mad crush on a Jewish roastie at home but she don't like me like that.....Forever alone man. Feels bad.

you fucking kike have been trying to brainwash people with pictures of IDF chicks since the days of AOL. there is no fucking level that you will not stoop to, including whoring out your own daughters, just to distract people for five minutes. is this something the talmud told you to do? what a bunch of losers.

>Why are so many on Sup Forums fucking gay?

Don't you understand these pale skinned halfbreed cuties undermine the legitimacy of nation of Israel existing?
Oy vey, knock it off!

>1 post by this ID

shlomo

based. israel haters are normally either muslims, blacks or communists.

your trick failed to make me like isrehal, also now i hate you and your shithole too, you are of the devil and not even human

Because Israelis are sandniggers who upon establishing the state of israel have reverted to arab ways of thinking and acting.

Fuck you shitskin