GEORGE TAKEI IS A RAPIST

twitter.com/THR/status/929169917131345920

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AJYb0Yom5UQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know who else is rapist? Trump & Moore.

Oh my

GEORGE TAKEI IS A RAPIST
INFOS
DOT COM

I'm having a chuckle right now my boys. Sorry about the poor victim but this shit is funny considering his fucking virtue signaling.

> anonfag: "Hey stop that"
> takeifag: "OK. You're in no condition to drive tho"
> OP: "GEORGE TAKEY IS A RAPIST"
Go fuck yourself in the ass with a rusty spike

Gays love that shit though. That's their "culture."

KEK

Oh my.

Men can't be raped anyway, an ex-gf admitted to attempting to jerk me off in my sleep, I've read stories of girls waking up finding themselves being raped, give me a break.

you telling me the dude who jacked off another dude on live radio is a sexual degenerate?

say it aint so

B list "actor" George is a parody these days. I'll give him a pass.

I'll rape u m8.

Sexual misconduct, harassment and rape allegations are fucking daily in hollywood. Jesus christ. I don't think I give a shit anymore.

So is your beloved Bill Clinton, liberal.

I wouldn't even rape him.

What's this guys name again?

His face is creepy as fuck

can confirm ive woke up fucking my gf in the past it always happens around winter when the sun goes down earlier,she never seems to mind

i also have woke up to her sucking my dick so we are both rapists lol

only a cuck asks for permission from their gf anyway

>George Takei grabbed my ass 36 years ago. what a monster !
Is this a joke ?

Next will be Jimmy Fallon. Screencap this.

seems pretty tame desu,what if this is controlled and its better to fake yourself getting accused of a minor crime rather than wait till you are accused of a REAL serious one to get the monkey off your back?

You gotta be an extra weak defensless fag without arms and legs if you can't fight off skinny non-muscular and Aids ridden George...

go back

OH MY

Yes! Keep pushing this! The world must know the truth!

Then prosecute him and villify him. I'll never vote for him again. OH wait, did you expect someone to defend him? Kek

Hope you gets aids faggot

Uhh, guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=AJYb0Yom5UQ