Jerry Seinfeld dated a teenager

So did Hannity ask Judge Roy Moore if he thought dating teenagers was wrong?

defamer.gawker.com/remember-when-38-year-old-jerry-seinfeld-dated-a-17-yea-1714153938

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7HoSGPQ80Vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Shoshanna Lonstein
he's jewish & she's jewish, so it's actually encouraged. white men shouldn't breed, much less even masturbate.

>gawker
You need to go clean that off you right now. It's no joke, that stuff is toxic.

>tfw my gf was 14 when I was 18

She was 17. It's literally legal.

Sorry sweety, the age of consent doesn't matter if dried up roasties are offended.

So why does Hannity use this as an argument?

Conservatives shoot themselves. I know it s legal, you know its legal. I think it is lame, you think it is lame, but watch the Conservative pick it up and apply it to his own party when the Libs run around and do it everyday and nobody cares.

I would and you would too
16 is PRIME and ripe for the picking

this hysteria over older men and young women is part of a long term effort to get the AoC increased to 18. The paki sex slaver of white girls industry is worth billions to bankers, so its natural that they push to get their monopoly extended from 16yo to 17yo to 18yo.
It will become culturally illegal ( lose job, friends, publically shamed, smeared ) long b4 it becomes illegal. Maybe it already is culturally illegal.

Khazar milkers

I thought it was found out the Washington Post paid that woman to say it so its all bullshit anyway.

Sexy as hell -- can't blame him.

cue pictures of Ben Shapiro's sister

Now those are some khazar milkers. Look at her though, she looks so much like him she could be his daughter.

So what's the deal with big Jewish tits?

nice

It's a ploy to soften us naughty goy tp Jews. Once you've suckled on khazar milkers you have no choice but to become her best Goyim.

khazar milkers strike again

every fucking time

>Jerry Seinfeld dated a teenager

... so?

Seinfeld is pretty based for a Jew. Also this isn't illegal. Come back when you have some real shit.

>implying any male on this planet wouldn't fuck a willing 17 year old
these fucking hangups are dumb, the outrage is only because people see that aspect in themselves and they're afraid. like all the anti-fag politicians which end up being caught sucking dick at a gloryhole smoking meth

But look at her. God damn

>Seinfeld is pretty based for a Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=7HoSGPQ80Vc

Holy fuck that rack. Id "date" her too.

SHOSH
H
O
S
H

Hannity is an idiot for asking that like he was some kind of interrogator. It literally doesn't matter, and there's nothing actually wrong with it.

>b-b-but muh daughter is 17
Nobody cares, Sean

I have a 17 year old girl who wants my dick and I;m 43 years old...what do I do?

it's a bit creepy but it's not the same as stalking playgrounds and fucking kids

Make sure she calls you daddy.

w2c nebraska sweat

HUGE KAZHAR

you are the same jew subhuman in canada who pushes the khazar meme

How does one game 17 year olds? Asking for science only.

?

the pussy nigga

be rich and famous

Most 17 year olds are thick as pigshit

Virgin detected

She's a lifeguard at my gym,/swimming centre I Said hello to her and now she thinks I want to fuck her...I look much younger than I am and she isin;t taking me ignoring her well what do I do??

no Im not a virgin but I never had a gf under 19

Only cat ladies care if Roy Moore dated an 18 year old woman
But had to deny it because then everyone would think he banged a 14 year old too

She's toying with you. Watch Lolita.

She's fuckin sexy as fuck. man...I'm doing my best to ignore her but it's hard.

She's already in your head. She has ruined your life and you don't even know it yet.

YOU FLAG STEALING NIGER

What sort of retard on Sup Forums is listening or reading Sean Hannity.

This fucking site is so lame now

I got your wheel

Holy Kek I didn't even notice he wasn't a poo.

I know bro... I want to fuckin destroy her pussy but I have to continue going to the gym and people there won't take it well...

What's the age of consent in NZ?

16 I think

>people there won't take it well
m8 everyone is at the gym to become more powerful. power = pussy. just fucking do it.

Seinfeld should be left alone. He just keeps to himself and doesn't stir any shit. No Trump curse for him.

Dating a 17 year old isn't even illegal, albeit frowned upon here. Who gives a fuck?

One of Alynsky's Rules for Radicals. Use your enemies rules against them. Libs may not give a shit when a thirty something dates a teenager, but conservatives generally do.

Stanmore bay Leisure centre...I don't think I'd get away with fucking this chick and dumping her...shes connected to the people who run shit and I'd have to go somewhere else.

Seinfeld is a GOAT funnyman. Nothing but respect for the guy.

Go to /ptg/ and watch their forced Hannity memes and viewing parties for Tucker Carlson. They are either amnesiacs who forgot about the past 2 decades of those neocons shilling for Bush and Jewish wars or they are unironically from plebbit.

Seriously? Have your own house, a car and a job. That's it.

She was legal age and her parents didn't disapprove. Sage.

I'd date that 17 year old too honestly. If the girl is consenting and the parents are ok with it, I don't see a problem. I'm 26 btw

Hwat’s the deal with being a sex offender? I mean, how can you offend the act of procreation anyway? You’re offending people really. I mean, come on heyahh...

>implying any male on this planet wouldn't fuck a willing 17 year old
>these fucking hangups are dumb,
Eh, a real man knows it is bad for them.
Lots of young ladies have cruchs on older dudes, but the only males who let them act on it are scummy. This was common social edict a meat 20 years ago. It is super easy too, as a 35 year old, with your own place and car, and knowledge of the world (you know all the basic jokes, and cool places, for example) you blow the fuck out of anyone in her age range, but you were still seen as a complete loser if you were, even a 25 year dating a teenager was looked down upon.

17 years old is legal in NYC, though. Look it up.

Kek

the only thing wrong with this is that he did not impregnate her immediately

>dating a woman over 24

Reported to the police and the centre, told them a 43 year old man is discussing rape fantasies towards a 17yr old on a white supremacist website, you dun goofed mate.

We don't need more kike's. Gas yourself.

there's absolutely nothing wrong with fucking a 17 year old.

You realize 18 and 19 year olds are teenagers, right?

Lol...okay. Let them work out which cunt is the deviant

I remember the Khazar milkshake

I remember when this was a fresh controversy and everyone was making jokes about it. It's weird to see it dug back up.

In fact you get the healthiest offspring with 17yo mothers.

I dated a 17 year old when I was around 26.

Felt good man, and fully legal here.
Americans are utterly cucked by their government.

If it's not an abusive relationship it can be a good thing, but the chances are good that people with such a large age difference won't have anything in common and it'll just be a relationship based on lust or daddy issues.

she looks like a junkie

You sound completely feminized.

You don't have to be equals in a relationship.
For example nothing wrong if one partner earns all the money.
Only hardcore feminists disagree.

What aspect of her appearance makes you say that?

I'm dying to find out if it's daddy issues...I look like I'm in my 20's so maybe she thinks I'm a lot younger than I actually am...what should I do?

Probably the 43 year old one.

Nothing wrong with prime teen pussy.

hello pedophile

What's the joke? Jews find the concept of non jewish business men, especially successful ones, funny?

I don't know how you read my thoughts on bread winning from my post. You don't have to be equals, (and quality is a false god in all matters), but you should respect one another. I don't sleep with people I don't know and respect, it's not healthy.

Women need a strong male force in their life, initially as a father, then as a lover/husband. Just be that.

literally nothing wrong with that

When jews get together they always complain about everything.

>but you were still seen as a complete loser by roasties that couldn't compete with prime pussy
fixed.

Youth is as valuable to men as high status is to women.

They made it work.

>Being a sex slave to a huge titted Jew godess taking revenge for the holocaust ( that didn't happen)
I can only get so erected

Sienfeld isn't needed for comparison. God impregnated Mary at 13, and she was also a young teenager when she gave birth to Christ. An upright man of God such as Roy Moore wouldn't have a problem with it, and nobody else should either.

It's a good thing he's not running for senate.

Ah, you disrespect younger people. gotcha.

Because you need something to distract you while they search you home for gold coins and fashy propo lit

Gottdemm goys

Well, it seems you are in need sorely of a little bit of coercive ability...you have a shit ton of years on her yet here you are acting like a little girl.

there are ways of getting things done, casually learn more about her, if you aren't a fucking weirdo and are upfront with her you can basically imply your intentions after you know her awhile without directly saying you are opposed to it, she will pick up. and im talking about like first learn what she likes, her short and long goals. Dont lie about yourself either like a douche. its an obvious tell and means u have to remember more about u than her.

gym conversing isnt possible without scrutiny, but banter is actually usually quite normal- i worked at a gym for a little over a year and the desk girls get to know people, some are more friendly than others just be that guy, if you arent normally like that dont force enthuasism as it is disgusting.

if it were me, id converse if the cards line up when im leaving and exiting the gym and make time for that in my schedule. make it a habit. nonchalantly not focusing on it, but incorporating the possibility shes dtf from those interactions and how much info she spills. eventually line up a way to get to her thats seemingly normal outside the gym...

ive done this before with a fresh 18 year old, not at the gym i worked at., over a process of about if i remember 2-3 months it went from monotone wave no eyecontact, to goodbye, to talking, to spending a bit more time talking... to her invting me over as a friend movies. to her literally inviting me for sleepovers..i was dating another girl at the time so i wasnt pent up about the visits and was just enjoying myself getting cooked dinners and then i could ask her to do anything, thats how you get a non roastie. you actually open up and over time she will take that shit and internalize it.
im 46 by the way, was 44 at the time.

>Shoshanna

Sounds like "anotha shoa"

Better turn yourself in Beta. She might regret it someday and report the "rape"