Being hapa in japan

is fucking miserable if you are ugly.
im treated as a foreigner despite being japanese.
i've been bullied all my life and now have severe depression and social anxiety.
i've become very bitter. as of late i have been having suicidal thoughts but my plans have changed.
i'm not going to give up on life as of yet, i have many dreams and ambitions, starting with immigrating out of the country, however if all else fails, the final solution will be me getting my fucking revenge on as many japs as i can, i will then overdose and leave behind a manifesto so the whole fucking world remembers me.

Guess the hapa school shooter meme is true

Use a Katana for the extra spice

>despite being Japanese

You're bullied because you're weak.

>r/hapa

Had the opposite experience in Japan all the nip girls fetishize Hapas. Not in America though.

T. Hapa with dual citizenship in Japan and murica (yes this is possible)

>being bullied by the tojo.

How can one man be this beta?
They're like four foot fuckall, and all little skinny weaklings.
Nigga just lay the most alpha one out and you'll be the new alpha.

Turning memes against others, eh?

Please post cute hapa imoutos.

life everywhere is miserable if you’re ugly. welcome to the matriarchy

>if you are ugly.
Don't be fucking ugly then.

Japan is a good place to make money, user. Just work hard for one year, save some money and if you're under 30, you can apply for the working holiday visa to europe, australia, canada...

Just don't give up on life yet.

pick a side half nip, don't go jew on us

Prove you can speak Japanese / are perfectly assimilated.
If you're not, then your anxiety is because you ARE an outsider.

All you hapa faggots keep hiding under the term hapa to try and talk around the fact that you ARE FUCKING UGLY PLAIN AND SIMPLE

IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU ARE
IF YOURE UGLY YOURE UGLY

stop being ugly

This seems way more likely. Not so exotic that you alienate the conservative girls, but brutish enough that they lust after you. Hapas tend to absolutely conquer in Japan unless they're spergs - and being spergier than Japanese men is a fucking titanic achievement

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING FAILURE
HELL NEVER FIT IN
JAPAN WILL NEVER ACCEPT HIM
AND ITS ALL BECAUSE HES A HAPA
HIS LIFE IS OVER BECAUSE HES A HAPA

These guys are probably right. Being ugly is shit no matter where you are. My advice to

is make some money and go to China / Vietnam/ Thailand/ etc. You'll be 10x the avg networth of the men there, and be able to pull a hottie who wants your Yen and passport. It's better than some murder/suicide rampage in Akihabara or whatever you have in mid.

As a man, you can make money and still pull chicks, even if you're uggo.

lol
also, KeanuReeves.Jpg

There's a lot more to success/failure than mere bloodline you naruto-reading spergs

I grew up as hapa in Hungary, don't be such a pussy

Sounds like you would have been a failure even if full Asian.

Just lift weights and get a motorcycle, jap girls will be on your cock m8.

You can't flip this meme on Japan but nice try.

Whitu pigu go home!!!

>despite being japanese.

Are there any differences in patriarchy?

In patriarchy it is based on how much money you make, social status, and to a lesser extent how good you look.

not even you guys are supportive.
im comitting suicide tonight. goodbye Sup Forums.

i've already bought a rope.

Don't worry, I'll make you some more ugly hapa friends for you next time I visit so you can fit in and be happy.

i want to livestream my suicide but dont know how....
anyone know how to?

dont worry, none of that will matter.
im committing suicide tonight, the world is cold and im tired of it

just what the fuck is your problem, we are all here to suffer you are not going anywhere fucking cheater !

stop being a little bitch and migrate to somewhere else you ugly mutt

don't kill yourself
find a way to make value for your own life
we're not here to support you
you have to support yourself
stop looking to others for validation
validate yourself
save the rope for later.

what are you saying you fucking moron?
nothing.
i suggest you come with me you miserable piece of shit

Do what you gotta do m8. More nip pussy for me.

There is no problem that you're ugly. But there is a big problem that you're fuckin weak and whining.

nah ive already made my decision.
most people don't even understand my suffering.

wrong, I was at your point 3 years ago but then I started lifting and that improved the solely existence of mine.

You are just a betafag, just admit it, its the only way you can start improving and discovering how much you can ascend from here.

Once you realise your problem is being a lazy beta piece of shit you can start working on little improvements until you get what you want from the world

What do you want from the world ? a traditional wife wit ha loving family ? fucking tons of money and living the rich life ? fame ? tell us

just come to the States you depressed bastard. jap/white hapas are welcomed.

if you kill yourself the jew wins. Make killing the jews your goal in life, it saved me.

okay post your face so we can laugh at you one last time before you rot in hell

hahaha im high IQ, confirmed 125 by psychologists. i cant change my fucking life around by lifting objects up and down like a fucking mong hahahahaha

anyways im planning on taking a couple people with me, if you know what i mean ;) so i am no "beta".

no matter how low i hit rock bottom, i will always be superior to you, fucking subhuman terrorist inbred cockroach

your suffering is fucking garbage
you have health?
you have food to eat?
you have roof over your head?
you have all your limbs?
you have no chronic pain?
you don't know real suffering. that's why youre ready to break down over something so stupid as this.
maybe real suffering would be good for you.

kek, jew confirmed.
quit larping and go make me some more amerimutt memes faggot.

i don't have mental health.

fuck you for telling me i dont know "real suffering" you fucking faggot

society hates ugly people.
what the fuck are you smoking faggot?

if you were in my shoes you would be complaining you fucking faggot,

Im sorry to tell you that but I am 140 IQ confirmed too.

IQ measures are just a light indicator there are individuals that work solely on the purpose of becoming better at solving IQ trials and they got 180 and shit.

But besides that my 140 IQ tells you that the purpose of you starting to lift is not moving objects up and down like a fucking monkey, the purpose is to find the root values the society has stole you.

Once you find those root values you will not recognize any truth in your actual point anymore and so you will move onto an ascended individual seeking for what you really wanted all along.

I just dont have a smug face smuggy enough for this. You're pathetic user, abd I bet you wont do anything about it ever.

hahaha you fucking faggot, you are clearly low IQ.
i got my IQ tested at 8, i didn't inflate my IQ by doing IQ tests again and again. you are a stupid nigger, go take away your lifting cured my depression to >/fit you stupid nigger

Ok
Lets say you are being honest.
Why do you think harming others or yourself is the right solution for this problem?

wanna see my try you faggot?

>despite being japanese

And your wife will fuck the sexy mail man/milk man/[insert random] and you'll raise her son.
Ugly people aren't supposed to reproduce, it's natural selection.
I used to be ugly during all highe school and was bullied because of my acne and I was spergy as well. Things got better in college, I also practice boxing and am doing a law school, I lost my acne and got decent shape, all my muscles are visible and sculpted although I'm not really buffed. I've fucked 35 girls in 5 years so far, even had a girl cheating on her bf with me because she viewed me as a literal god aesthetic wise (she told me). I feel like things got better for me and I got lucky I turned out good looking but I understand people who feel ugly and rejected and feel bad for them. My career choice has to do with that as well, if I continued in science things would have stayed the same because science students are literal high school tier in mentality and "fashion". Being around law and economics people made me more like them, more confident, sharply dressed and very good at bullshiting people and debating. Girls like guys with culture, confident and with good speaking skills.

because im a nihilist. i would fucking rape you and consume your flesh if i could get away with it

125 is being smart enough to know you're fucked, nothing else. Intelligence starts at 140+, I have 143 myself.

You're a fucking loser OP. I hope the jap cops get you and torture your ass

hahaha you fucking moron, they have no reason to come, im innocent.
even if they do come, ill be dead long before.

The art of flipping comes with being a burger

Ok
Lets say you're still being honest
If you're worried about getting away with something then that means you value your freedom
If you value your freedom then why would you:
A) Do a massacre that there would be no way to get away with
B) Kill yourself (taking away your life & freedom)

You're not making sense Tanakastein

your only half jap. as the word hapa implies. how dumb are you?

Many people were in you shoes and not all of them were so fuckin weak as you. Some of them ignore sociey, others of them tried to assimilate, but you are just whining on the anonymous forum. You are disgusting not onlyoutwardly.

i do value my freedom because without freedom i would not be able to put the pain and suffering i received onto the next

Move to South East Asia, Hapas are threated like gods here.

>i am going to continue to suffer because muh dreams and ambitions
So you are failed normalfag

kill your parents to raise awareness.

Putting pain and suffering onto others is stupid because most people are too dumb to learn anything from even a traumatic event. They will just write a few posts about it online and then forget about everything and continue leading pointless lives.
There's nothing you can do except to shape your own reality and live in your own way.

Typical hapa

That is not what nihilism is about, you're just edgy. Camus's myth of Sisyphus is a good starting point to understand nihilism and surpass it. He says there is no meaning to life > suicide or not? > overcome nihilism by self created meaning. Basically even though conscience is a product of evolution and not serving a higher purpose the fact that you have it means you can escape the primal sense of biological life that is reproducing and create your own meaning by having a goal. You know it's a false meaning but since you also know it's a meaning you created yourself you come at peace with it. Better being in charge of your destiny and becoming a demiurge than following a greater meaning you had no saying whatsoever in.

many people?
who are these "many people" you speak of?

also lol at you faggot, you think i care about your opinion?

>I made a thread on a message board to broadcast my opinion and receive feedback
> you think i care about your opinion?
this bait got boring, English teacher.

Just find a white girl with yellow fever and make her cook your 50% rice

Have you ever considered you're just ugly/weird and it has nothing to do with being hapa? A good buddy of mine is half jap and half white. People love him in the states and over there. Why don't you aim to be a artist or something where you don't have to deal with people. You kill yourself and that just proves everyone was right about you being a piece of shit the whole time.

I will not go /fit/ instead I will fly to Japan and breed as many hapa as posible.

well my trauma has shaped my personality, i was very different when i was little, however when you are subhuman society puts you in your fucking place, but i aint no bitch, i will defy the fucking law of nature, i was meant to be dead long ago, but because of technology my existence is preserved. its a double edged sword, scientific advances can be used in humanitarian approaches, but i will use it for mass destruction, fucking niggers

Then move, motherfucker. The world at large is far nicer to japanese than japanese are to the rest of the world. Hell, move to the US. As a foreigner who isn't white, you could pick up girls at a college campus no problem, and employers will bend over backwards to hire you because it fills their diversity quota.

im not half white you fucking faggot.
from what i remember, half white fucking faggots dont even experience discrimination in japan

lol you think that triggers me?
i fucking hate japanese people, i truly wish every fucking japanese person died. once all the fucking japs are dead i will kill myself with honor

The fact that you are willing to think about genociding all the Japanese people proves them right for ostracizing you doesn't it?
Why should they accept someone who wants to genocide them?

Most of pol, and even Sup Forums as a whole, userbase is rejects of society. Coming here and realize other people were in the same spot as me, and most of them were positive about it and some even assimilated to society helped me a lot. I had urges to shoot my high school as well. Now I'm in a good law college and will work in the city or Brussels in 2 years, making 5k a month for a starter. Just hang on and things will get better once you go higher in studies. High school is cancer because it views success and intelligence as weak, once in college where being smart is a pro instead of a con you will feel more confident and thus will have a better aura and people will respect and like you. Out of all my classmates both in high school and before high school I'm the only one that has made it this far into studies, my best buddie as well (he works in the city already). All the others are either redneck faggots, alcoholics or have a shitty manual job now. My bullies all suck my dick now when I go back home to see my mother, hey user member me ? Do you have an advice? Etc.
Best feeling was going to a swimming pool and seeing an Arab motherfucker who was in my high school there, he said hey user! I called him by the wrong name on purpose and gave him my towel to go and put in the bench (it's their work). He died inside, especially after seeing I was in better physical shape, and had a Mercedes which he could never afford.

whats your point you stupid nigger?

if someone is treated like shit by society for his entire life and he then wants to commit geniocide, its not his fault, stupid american faggot

Get some tan OP. It might work.

but I like japanese I find they pretty cool and honorable, I wish one day I have a qt 3.14 nip gf

Do not harm them qt's man I fucking swear I will kill you.

What are you mixed with

Yes it is. Society is supposed to bully people to operate a selection, it's not something people even realize, they just instinctively bully the feeble. The only way to win is overcome your weakness and bully them back. Killing them isn't really beating them, if anything you will prove them right, that you were a weird motherfucker and they were right.

I guess you're a young lad,
do you hate your parents?

As it should be, you subhuman mutt

Post pic of yourself

>im not half white you fucking faggot.
half nigger?
sounds like r/hapa is the place for you. it's just full of whiny cunts.you'll fit right in.

lol at your fucking cope. i am not going to pursue fucking academia, an absolute fucking scam financed by jews.
i already know people who post on Sup Forums are subhuman, that is why i dont take anyone here seriously.

you are a delusional faggot my friend, it is all in your head hahaha.
the chads working manual labour are laughing at you, you simply think the opposite because you are delusional thinking materialistic items define your worth like a fucking mercedez. that shit is irrelevant when you are an incel faggot like yourself,

>i've been bullied all my life and now have severe depression and social anxiety.
>i've become very bitter. as of late i have been having suicidal thoughts but my plans have changed.

sounds like every other young jap I've ever heard of

>i'm not going to give up on life as of yet,

good

absolutely

You have white blood in you lad, be proud. Don't be weak, stand up for yourself. Learn to fight.

why though?

fuck you and your race realist bullshit you low IQ faggot

what the fuck would having white blood have to do with anything?

start lifting

Is your mom the japanese? Or your dad?

horrible fucking parents
put me in this fucking world
put me in this fucking world in the absolute worst fucking place to be a race mixed person