Sup Forums opinion on Kingdom of Yugoslavia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Yugoslavia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yugoslav_coup_d'état

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_London_(1915)
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=24&v=xMoleWA4ko8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stole a bunch of money from the US with a bogus space engineering system, and then tried to pay back with the shittiest cars ever.

I am talking about Kingdom Of Yugoslavia ... git gud at history burger

upside down toothpaste

If Yugoslavia didn't fall apart you would be a country that has some real power and has something to say in modern world. Sadly Croats and Slovenians believed Jeffrey Sachs that they would become a superpower by 2025 just like India lol. Also, Yugoslavia was a great threat to unifying Germany so you guys had no chances against such power (Corats got their equipment from Germany).

Did you really believe that fake documentary?

mixed faggot jew-made country
sage and balkanize

The communist Yugoslavia was a jew creation ... the Kingdom is not that bad have in mind that Hitler offered Yugoslavia to join axis...

>original kingdom wasnt as bad
>it was literally the same but a loose kingdom
you literally had 2 races in the same country

Wrong division of post-WW1 territories, we were promised more

Yes Italy should have got more parts of Dalmatia i agree (but Croats sucked our dicks soo we got almost whole Croatia in )

Probably would have worked if there weren't 3 religions in there.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_London_(1915)
What we were promised. They should have given us that or more, but never less. Reminder to never ever trust an anglo.

actually 4 (islam, orthodox and catholic christianity and atheism, heavily-influenced by the JEWSSR)
it could have worked if it wasn't lawless, but everybody chimped out and in the end it was confirmed that you can't racemix everything

This deal would have been great we would have Greater Serbia and u would get historical Italian lands...

Bosnia and Croatia should've stayed with Austria. Fuck petty tyrants.

>Croats and Slovenians believed Jeffrey Sachs that they would become a superpower by 2025
If you don't know nothing about history, you should better shut it.
The Croatian dream of independence is centuries old and not a product of the 90s.
Croats defended their country for 500 years against the Osmans and NEVER retreated or gave in.
The two noble families ZRINSKI and FRANKOPAN plotted to assassinate the Habsburg monarch Leopald I in the 17th century, for giving the Osmans to much Croatian land and to get independence form Austria. They, and their whole families, were both executed for it.
BAN JOSIP JELACIC destroyed Hungary to lift their influence in Croatia in the 19th century.
STJEPAN RADIC got assassinated in 1928 in Belgrade for demanding Croatian independence and being the MOST SIGNIFICANT fighter AGAINST the Kingdom of Yugoslavia. As a result the Ustasa were created, who plotted an assassination attempt and successfully took revenge for RADIC, by assassinating ALEXANDER I of Yugoslavia in 1934.
What happend in WWII we all know, but even 5 years after the war Ustasa were still fighting for Croatian independence.
In the 1970s a new Croatian movement for independence got violently crushed by TITO.
>(Corats got their equipment from Germany)
No we didn't. We got it from Russia (This kills the Serb). That's right. Russia chose us over their "brothers", the Serbs. That's a fact.

So no, black and white history as you imagine it to be does not exist. As for Yugoslavia: See picture.

Waddup muslim Serb

Show your flag. Also, I think it'd be good if we did do that to women. At least they wouldn't whore around and marry foreigners.

>GREAT LEADER TITO. BEST LEADER TITO
>BEST ECONOMY HURR DURR
>BEST EVERYTHING

Literally worse than Bulgaria.

Who is talking about commie Yugoslavia stupid croat

>Croats defended their country for 500 years against the Osmans and NEVER retreated or gave in.
>what is Reliquie Reliquiarum

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=24&v=xMoleWA4ko8

Over extended themselves. The Kingdom, to no surprise placed Serbs in a position of primacy. The Kingdom to a notable degree was harsh on its Croat brothers and dissolved the Sabor (their parliament), which had never been dissolved, not even under the Hungarians.
They did make attempts to appease the Croats, but the Croatian Banovina was founded too late, the damage had been done.
Perhaps it would've been better if Serbia had just unified with Montenegro and annexed B-H, Banat, and maybe Krajina.
This would have allowed the Serbs to 'Serbise' the Vardar Macedonians, Bosniaks, and Croatians present in B-H while keeping Serbs in control of 3/4 of the nation.

Calm down, don't get so triggered. History obviously is not white and black. I spent some time in Croatia (actually I was there four times) and I really like this country. I'm aware that the Balkans have rather complex history etc. My point was that if Yugoslavia survived then it would be a country with some real power. Now you guys are split and literally any of you mean anything . If you are ok with being a German colony then it is fine, let it be like this.

You assassinated a guy who was granting concessions to Croats and even tried to ban Cyrillic to unify the country through the Latin Alphabet, used by Croats (and Slovenes) at the time.

In Balkans you can find many idiots who hate each other Serb-Croat-Bosniak-Macedonian etc. and love niggers at the same time. I fucking hate our mentality.

It's quite a shame really.
When you compare Yugoslavia with Germany, a state which unified itself, despite religious differences, and how it's stayed together, you really realize how Balkan mentality fucks things.
It's even stranger considering there was never an all out war between Catholics and Orthodox, the only incedents were the Latin Massacre (confined to Constantinople) and the Fourth Crusade (confinded to the Byzantine Empire and allowed Serbs and Bulgars to gain independence), while Protestants and Catholics waged the equivalent to a world war for their time.

It was a shit state, but it had potential.