youtu.be/CsMBlhz1Cwo
youtu.be/hSW4qRRco-c

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0dNEy9EY34
theintercept.com/2017/11/07/dnc-hack-trump-cia-director-william-binney-nsa/
youtu.be/LNUSDu-Tehg
economist.com/news/business/21731121-worlds-biggest-ever-technology-deal-would-face-antitrust-scrutiny-globally-broadcoms-130bn
youtube.com/watch?v=PUkQbGaL4Fg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

Thanks for baking, here when and if you wanted to go.

How long have you been up? Get some sleep

HERE WE FUCKING GO

If you wouldn't mind. I just realized the time and that I've been up for 24 hours straight.

He says it like it's a bad thing.

Can somebody hat my Nagatoro? please?

Dont reply to the toothpaste, hes fishing for (You)s

I'll get it, thanks. You're the best Minnsota.

>June 2019
>Joe Scarborough descends the stairs of his taxpayer funded apartment with a bloody Mika by his side
>Announces he's running for President against Trump
How do you react?

Gay shaming?

shit. Hat please.

Rev up the Lori memes

>Trumpf will be a disaster for diplomacy

get some sleep you silly goose

>300

>Putin says retaliation by Russia on US media entities will be proportionate and reciprocal.

Then Putin adds that more discussion needed with @POTUS on security issues and economic development.

joe is destined to stay irrelevant forever, he should wish to be important enought to make trump turn his head

Do you understand a word Putin is saying Russianbro?
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0dNEy9EY34

Roughly one year ago they where all scaremongering that Trump was going to start a trade war with China.
Now they are making fun of him because he get's along with China?

>Trump taking the Taiwan phone call congratulating his election victory will have ruined China-US relations
>Trump will do terrible on the world stage, everyone laughs at him
BEE TEE EFF OH

Is there still no video from AF1?

i dump all the joe info I have been curating since the primaries

>Putin says retaliation by Russia on US media entities will be proportionate and reciprocal.

CRUUUSH THEEEEEM!!!!!!!

When is Colbert getting his two scoops of rape accusations?

kek putin doesnt look so smug anymore.
I guess trump is no pushover, eh?

Yeah, I probably should. I'm supposed to be helping someone work on their basement in a few hours.
It was 301 that time. I'm slipping.

I wonder how awkward those meetings must be when Putin and Trump always must start with the meddling talk, instant distrust as a setup for conversation.

Can't hear a single word, sorry.

>make girls moe
>gives me a guy
Why is this allowed

Could we meme it? If enough people posted on their normiebook tat Colbert had been accused of rape, and made reddit accounts and spammed it, could it take wind as a rumour?

thats a guy(female)

Yeah I had a few.

I think it's time for a Photoshop hypocrisy edit.

>But Judaism is a religion not a race.

Judaism is a religion - not a race!
>You are racist!

Judaism is a race, not a religion!
>My people have been persecuted! Generic trauma! You bigot!

Judaism is a culture, not a race or a religion!
>You are afraid of diversity and multiculturalism! This is who we are! You are a bigot!

How Jews define themselves is whatever brings victimhood or shekels.

I remember them criticizing his speeches saying that. "He is stupid and his harsh rhetoric is going to cause a trade war!"
Now he got 100's of billions of dollars in trade deals for US companies without causing a trade war and he set the agenda for the APEC to be focused on cracking down on unfair trade practices.

Imagine if our media weren't all full of commie cunts and they actually reported on this stuff.

Anyone who Trump gets along with = gay relationship

No exceptions

HEHEHEHE
HE HE HE HE HE!!!
DRUMPF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol the person was former NSA agent

>Pompeo met on October 24 with William Binney, a former National Security Agency official-turned-whistleblower who co-authored an analysis published by a group of former intelligence officials that challenges the U.S. intelligence community’s official assessment that Russian intelligence was behind last year’s theft of data from DNC computers. Binney and the other former officials argue that the DNC data was “leaked,” not hacked, “by a person with physical access” to the DNC’s computer system.

theintercept.com/2017/11/07/dnc-hack-trump-cia-director-william-binney-nsa/

Embellished fake news spreads with alarming speed these days.

Yeah, I backtraced the media. Don't share this outside this thread, I could get shot and thrown out of a plane.
youtu.be/LNUSDu-Tehg

Trump will win in 2020

for being a liberal leftist, he sure does seem obsessed with using homosexuality as an insult

Mah POOPDICK brings all the boys to the yard.

It sure is lonely where I am this early in the morning. Nobody's up to talk with, so I've just been watching anime. I started Little Witch Academia, and I really like it, but it's short so I'm trying to go slow.

I bought some books today. I ordered Thump: The First Bundred Days and realized I'd always wanted to read some of the stuff people ghostwrote for him so I got The Art of The Deal, Crippled America, and The America We Deserve. I'll get Art of the Comeback later. I want What Happened by Hillary, too because all the excerpts were unintentionally hilarious. I'll wait until the hardcovers are like 99 cents.

Someday I'll show you guys my patch collection. I hope you'll like it and not call me gay for having so many. It's okay if you do, though, I know it's just how you guys are.

Trump will not win in 2019

Democraps sexualize and ruin everything pure and innocent. For the same reason they're all pedos.

>Putin launches an all out war against american media

WHY ISN'T TRUMP PROTECTING US!
PLEASE
MR. PRESIDENT SAVE US!

based australia

They're really going fucking nuts calling Binney a conspiracy theorist. When the fuck are we going to waste these kikes?

Good post

I hope thats real

On November 6th Broadcom announced its intention to buy its rival, Qualcomm, for around $130bn, including debt. If successful, it would be the largest deal in the history of the technology business

Broadcom has become the world’s fifth-largest semiconductor firm by snapping up rivals. It has pulled off five big acquisitions since 2013 and is seeking approval for its $5.9bn bid for Brocade, yet another semiconductor company. If it successfully ingests Qualcomm, the combined group would become the world’s third-largest chipmaker, behind only Intel and Samsung Electronics, and a dominant supplier of many components in smartphones

economist.com/news/business/21731121-worlds-biggest-ever-technology-deal-would-face-antitrust-scrutiny-globally-broadcoms-130bn

Do you have the trade deals with China sources I remember it being posted on a thread. I need to send this to my dad to prove that he has been bringing jobs back. Because MSM will lie about it.

Look fuck Google

I'm too lazy but ye good idea.

Pretty disgusting how the media is literally trying to destroy the country's elected leader even when he's doing good stuff.

BUILD THE WALL

Why is he such a filthy liar? we may never know.

Right now, unfortunately, it is a very one-sided and unfair one. But I don't blame Vagina. After all, who can blame a cunt for being able to take advantage of a dick for the benefit of it's owner.

haha, even huffington post reported it.

The reality is that it is an ethnic religion, with a fair amount of genetic ties but not necessarily or in any great amount.

In honor of Veterans Day.

when the fuck will UK fuck off from EU

>muh negotiations
just fuckign severe the ties and threatene nukes if shit heatens up

Eagerly awaiting for Mueller to drop the hammer on Flynn. Will the General squeal?

Man, Trump sure can pick 'em.

It's actually a fantastic trick which has been used very successfully through the ages.

I was redpilled on this strangely enough by the sci-fi book The Foundation by Isaac Asimov. When you combine race, religion and royal lineages into one big bundle you get to claim that anyone trying to take away your power is a racist/heretic.

It is, I seen't it.

That's fantastic, I struggle to understand what people are griping about.

When are we going to retaliate on our own press? They need to be crushed. They dont even look into any dems shit.

Please tell me that's real

Wasn't the date set already? Like march of 2019 or something. I need to google it, but I definitely saw a news story about it.

Did they delete ?

Which reporter did Sup Forums feed the made up piss tape story to again? I'm remembering either Rick Wilson or Kurt Eichenwald but it may have been someone else

The dems still have no fucking idea why they lost, dont they?

>"this is truly a miracle", china's commerce minister zhong shan said at the briefing
is this a sign that they were genuinely terrified Trump would start a trade war with their country or a sign that they've got the better end of this deal?

rick, I believe

Literally just passing this general in the front page, not normally a nu-ptg sort of guy, and it's cause of soygoys like you.
Of course you tax taxpayers, they pay taxes.
That's like claiming that the executive branch abuses the legislative by having the Vice President hold any significance in the latter branch. You just don't know enough of what you're talking about to know what you're talking about.

Look kid when you make it to adulthood you can tell me all about taxes and veterans. Until then please get off my board. I like to pretend this place isn't the new T_D neograft clusterfuck.

Ok, apparently there is a pending amendment to the brexit bill that will set the date of leaving the EU to 29 march 2019. Not sure when and it it's going to be approved.
At least that's what the news say.

That site doesn't seem to be working for me at all, it's not giving me the option to generate. Is it a traffic issue?

Full body when?

He'll be 78 fucking years old, so you bet your ass his running mate will be young and brown. Kinda worries me, Biden might kick Trump's ass. But by all indications he wants to run an anti-populist campaign, which won't win back the whites Democrats have lost. And besides which, people forget that Joe Biden regularly says completely stupid shit.

our media is fucking terrible.
The only thing running 24/7 on the networks is "muh russia" and how the Virginia elections were the greatest victory for the democrats of all time and now the moore scandal.

>Trump wining over China
>Trump winning over Saudi Arabia
>Trump winning over Egypt
>Trump securing trade deals restoring American economy.

>Trump has to solo and carry his team and the entire country every fucking step of the way

Does Trump wake up and wish he could just fire all the incompetent faggots around him?

i just did it

it was rick to mcmuffin to songbird to FBI and then it bounced to the UK and back to FBI and then shopped to various news outlets i think until buzzfeed ran it. and fusion gps is in there somewhere

>what people are griping about
Trump did thing

Why the hell would he run an "anti-populist" campaign when he can mirror a lot of what Trump is saying with experience and loyal dems behind him.

I think it has gone too far already.
No you want this chaos machine to generate full animu pics?!
It will be like staring into the void, and seeing it stare back at you.

Wow, Alex is a big guy.

I see a message that says "building model" and then it says "network error" and the option to generate is grayed out

For you.

Muh diversity

It's not a miracle.

It's persuasion.

is anime real yet?

Now we just need to deal with North Korea

>Kinda worries me, Biden might kick Trump's ass.

No he won't. He seems like a decent candidate at first glance but he always does something retarded and doesn't have the invincibility powers trump seems to have. Add to that that he is rabidly anti 2nd amendment and he loses a lot of independents. Black people don't turn out if the candidate isn't black. I don't think he'd win.

hm wat was

Now we can say with confidence that the science did go too far.
youtube.com/watch?v=PUkQbGaL4Fg