Bring on the russians

thesun.co.uk/news/4762534/football-travel-ban-2018-world-cup-russia/

I'll be there ready to die for queen and country at the world cup. There will be revenge for the families attacked at the euros.

Reminder that slavic women are addicted to english cock.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PkHw9F6txxI
mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/republic-ireland-fans-best-thing-8182282
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I heard England has the craziest football hooligans in the world

But then again Russians are some scary motherfuckers they'll hack your soccer match and shit

Idk who to root for on this one

>I heard England has the craziest football hooligans in the world
kek, maybe 40 years ago. they are absolute homos now.
#kickoutracism

Here are russian ultras:

youtube.com/watch?v=PkHw9F6txxI

man they are quick to use those assault sticks on those guys.

some are ss lazio and real madrid, but most are russians. Including the ones lynching monkeys on fishing poles.

SLAVED

Gay.

English fans are racist. At the euros we were attacking muslims and the russians had to team up with them to attack normal english fans. We'll batter the russians at the world cup.

can any of you motherfuckers even see this video or have the jews blocked it there?

>He thinks the Russian police will be anywhere near as incompetent/uncaring as the French police in regards to crowd control.

>English fans are racist
Nigger, please. You aren't talking to a spicked amerifat who has never left ZOG. I've been to the football in UK and Russia. Granted, when i was 14 or 15 UK games were fun. I was there when they throw the banana at the nigger. Not like that anymore. The Russians also made you their monkey in France.

mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/republic-ireland-fans-best-thing-8182282

why can't you absolute niggers be more civilized like us?

also, you can get fucking lifetime bans and locked up there just for a roman salute now. I was just watching the ceremony on Sky, and right after they went into a segment on how "the met needs money to combat islamic extremism ANd neo-nazis(!!!)." Because it's totally "neo-nazis" leaving nail-bombs on the train and outside concerts.

you're the cuckolds who were singing to that French girl with the bad dolphin tattoo on her quad aren't you?

Good luck today by the way. My grandpa's already up and dressed in his old jersey. He's from Sligo whatever that means to you.

she loved every second

thanks, that's actually pretty cool although Sligo is on the other side of the country compared to me

still only like 2 hours away but still

>she loved every second
Oh, sure she did, whores love attention. And how many of you ugly faggots got to fuck her? ZERO. Definition of "KEKS."

(((They))) blocked it here

listen you absolute nigger, not every interaction with a woman leads to sex. It's that autistic view you sharts hold that makes you the rape capital of the world. Now fuck off.

>beating people to death over recreational activities you don't even partake in

>women are addicted to english cock.
kek
only fags are addicted to anglococks