Will artificial wombs make women obsolete?

Will artificial wombs make women obsolete?
>An artificial womb successfully grew baby sheep — and humans could be next
>Inside what look like oversized ziplock bags strewn with tubes of blood and fluid, eight fetal lambs continued to develop — much like they would have inside their mothers. Over four weeks, their lungs and brains grew, they sprouted wool, opened their eyes, wriggled around, and learned to swallow, according to a new study that takes the first step toward an artificial womb. One day, this device could help to bring premature human babies to term outside the uterus — but right now, it has only been tested on sheep.

we are all already obsolete

I hope not. Women are just as important as men. Losing them will be a great loss.

I’m trans and I really want a baby being able to have a husband impregnate me and raise a kid it’s my dream. I’m already pretty happy all the time just on the hormones but with that life would be literally perfect. I don’t want a vagina though.

>trannies giving anal birth to children

Just kill yourself instead.

ewwww no I don’t want a nigger baby I want it to either be a c-section or to just come out of the dick if there’s no other way. That’d destroy it forever but it’s not like I’ll to use it anyway.

Hyenas give birth through their clits.

No thank you. And even the nazis accepted trannies as mothers to raise orphans. There’s nothing inherently degenerate about this. What makes us degenerate is when we’re pushed away from normalcy.

Don't fall into despondency.

I fucking love hyenas!

No, since a mother is an important part of a healthy family. Women who are not good mothers will be obsolete.

>And even the nazis accepted trannies as mothers to raise orphans.

You what, m8?

Wow that a nice bod-
>Reddit

u single? lol haha

Will artificial robots make human obsolete?

>woman looks like a literal skeleton
>nice body

>On July 21 of 1941, police investigator Hans-Heinrich Huelke had to process Hinrich B on suspicion of homosexuality. In the hearing, Hinrich was determined to have been born in 1908, to have never desired sex with women, to have dressed exclusively in women’s clothing while working as a bar maid starting in 1925, and to have had sexual contact with a man in the same year (age 17). He desired at that point to self-castrate because “he felt as a woman and wanted to be such.”3 So convincing was Hinrich that men who had courted him had no idea that he was male before the act; this factored into the determination of whether or not homosexuality was present.

>For avoidance of military service, he was sentenced to six months in prison. In 1943, he sought through medical officials to avoid further trouble legally and morally by requesting total removal of sex organs and subsequent change of name to Henriette, which were both granted in Hannover. This was seen as the most humane solution to the problem.

>Huelke reflected on the distinction of transsexuality proper from transvestism by way of this case. While transvestism encourages and promotes homosexual activities and thoughts, transsexuality proper reflects the natural gender order in a roundabout way: by adapting as close as possible to the female form, one functions as a female within the sexual dynamic and promotes heterosexual images. Rather than blurring the gender line, or masculinizing women and feminizing men, transsexuality proper reinforces the split between the sexes in its recognition of the painful difference between bodily maleness and femaleness.

Jokes on you, that's my fetish.

Soon everything will be made in China

Yeah woman will be not needed anymore they will be put on the shelf

>le every NEET will have access to ultra-high biotech meme
No. Never.

This pretty much ends abortion.

Woman: I dont want the baby
Doc: no prob, we'll just remove it and put it in this wome, then later well put it up for adoption!

Doctor: you may die in childbirth miss...
Woman: I want an abort-
Doctor: good thing we have the option to save you both by taking the baby out and putting it in this wome, then put it up for adoption!

Etc.

Wonder if the next step is transplanting the baby from one woman to another. Is that possible?

>nobody will ever be able to afford their own high-tech radio
>nobody will ever be able to afford their own high-tech television
>nobody will ever be able to afford their own high-tech computer

kys faggot

no this tech is not complete and wont be until research into the human brain during development etc are understood. The jew will probably use it to make a bunch of retarded drone people because it will end up cheaper than robo slaves

The sheep was conceived in a real sheep though

What should we do with all the roasties after that? Send them to Madagascar?

No they wont. Fucking useless the lot of them.
No hobbies, no i terest, just fuck8ng space draining easily depressed justifiying cunts

Jesus christ...2 tables of muslims in that picture.

Cutting a womans belly open and shoving a baby in there? Why would you do it anyway?

Infertility.

>We
Just you, cunt.

TRAPS ARE GAY

No. This is how it will go:

Woman: I dont want the baby
Doc: no prob, we'll just remove it and put it in this wome, then later well put it up for adoption!
Woman: No, I want it dead. My body my rules.
Doc: Oh well, nurse, bring the gauge 5 claw mutilator-excavator

it`s not just muslims that wear headscarf

transplant a vagina and whatever else needed for a kid to grow into your anus

t. Mohammad al Takbir

>Wanting women to not exist
Did you betas have shitty mums or something? I love everything about the female character, and anti-white women shilling on this site is done by sexually frustrated teenagers.

This looked nice until I realized the photographer likely died in a suicide bombing moments after snapping this, sitting down at a table and uploading on his laptop.

F

Fuck off faggot

Robot wives and geneticly engineered catgirls for domestic ownership will BTFO all roasties on the entire planet

What the fuck.

The fact that you even want that speaks volumes about your betaness.

Have fun with roasties and degenerate women who suck up your whole bank account and life essence and finally divorce you and leave you homeless

You're just terrible at picking women then aren't you?

>Will artificial wombs make women obsolete?

Let's hope so.

I get women all around,yet all are sluts already. I wanna see you find one that sint degenerate.
>Australia

Too late.

Why not.

It will make sex for reproduction obsolete. This is part of the plan and must be stopped.
There is nothing wrong with women. They are a reflection of society. Fix society and you fix women.
This Zog nightmare of a society is not who we are. Never forget who we really as as a people.

>i get women all around
>yet all are sluts already
You're trolling me right? No shit when you go after women who let you sleep with them easily they will be sluts. Im kind of glad you're salty and bitter about women so that your monkey genes wont get passed down.

t.rabid ultracuck

There is literally nothing right with women.
Way, wayyyyyy closer to the truth.

Male pregnancy fanfiction is some of the funniest shit.
>normies ask if I watch supernatural
>describe in detail to them m/preg fanfiction I read where one of them gives birth to a 17 year old boy (for them to fuck probly)
>you ruined this show for me user

Even assuming they are created, what makes you think that governments the world over will just revert to allowing slavery? Or did you think that they would actually want to be with you? Honestly, the biggest plus to lab-engineered humans is that we will no longer need to keep the weak and degenerate around.

Yes, definitely all women, and only women. Definitely not a degenerate subgroup of women AND men. Honestly, I wonder which group you belong in.

>the most arbitrary opinion in this thread, invalidating itself, but nice pic

dem teeths. What the actual fuck?

>Asian hottie

OP:"Woman obsolete blablabla."

O.P is fucking stupid.