Is there a worse country that pic related?

is there a worse country that pic related?

>shooting sprees, mass murder are the normal way of life
>police murders you if they don't like your skin color
>drug addicts everywhere (inb4 dude weed isn't addicting lmao)
>rude, entitled cunts everywhere (muh rights, muh guns, muh equality)
>no public transportation outside a few major cities
>have to go through 1 hour of security just to get into airport
>obese people everywhere (literally 2/3s of the country is obese)

i would like to debate if there is a worse shit hole out there, but i can't imagine that there is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4u_ODfFkOQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qYKORs6eAjU
youtube.com/watch?v=QpmD8-Ack0U
youtube.com/watch?v=KcB9zq1Sx4g
youtube.com/watch?v=2gXjTZTyOqg
youtube.com/watch?v=jNHN3mzv9Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=a1X4kFlxlpc
youtube.com/watch?v=lRJOYOaz45c
youtube.com/watch?v=cgRNlJmcHIM
youtube.com/watch?v=xqa028uS-uU
youtube.com/watch?v=yUMUhRk7xmY
youtube.com/watch?v=-Lbw81F_Tqs
youtube.com/watch?v=ztZ6s5U3Dpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yea America in general sucks, but at its best its amazing. there's nothing like it.

I really dont know what went so wrong.

non-whites
>raycis!
ok haha

This is a thread for Sup Forums or Sup Forums, not /trv/.

I am glad I am an American born here but I have to admit the country is basically a dystopia on the level of Russia or China.

This is a thread for Sup Forums though, not /trv/.

in our case i think it's not because our system is super flawed but we as americans are just shit people

i used to care about politics till i went to canada

The land is beautiful, the politics is the worst in the world, but at least part of the population is friendly and nice and agrees this country is pretty fucked up, and we do at least have a level of freedom that some other countries have never had. You'll meet assholes in literally any big city here, most of the shootings happen in big cities as well. The western half of the country is one of the most biologically and geographically diverse regions in the world, and the 2nd most mountainous region on earth by total area of mountainous terrain (after the Himalayas, and just before the Andes in mountain counts, not total elevation). The US is one of just 17 "megadiverse" nations on Earth, strictly because of its western half.

The obesity rate of Mexico was the same as the US in 2012, and remains near it. I used to be able to get on flights with a pair of scissors going through airport check points 20 years ago, you can thank terrorist attacks (which used box cutters) for the extremely strict airport security now. If we are going to talk about travel, I would recommend anywhere outside of the usual big cities, in the 8 "mountain" states, the southwest, or the lesser known areas of the pacific northwest, and the lesser populated areas of the east coast, like Maine.

The US is also huge, so public transport will suck outside big cities. The lower 48 is 2,674 miles (4,303km) across East-West.

In land area the USA is the 3rd largest nation on Earth, in total area it is the 4th largest due to Canada having slightly larger total area (water+land), but in land alone the US has 9,147,593 km2, Canada has a land area of 9,093,507km2.

first off Second off, i'll bite
Uh, no. I live in a sorta big city and crime and shootings mainly stays to niggers, individual shootings are made big but almost never happen
>Police kill blackies
Stop watching CNN most of the blacks that are shot by police deserve to get shot, not a meme, but most of the blacks shot in my city are from gang related activities also have guns so never reported in news
>drug addicts everywhere
What? The US isn't Los Angeles or NYC, fucking retard, never met anyone who has done anything worse than weed
>rude entitled cunts everywhere
That's everywhere on earth dipshit
>No public transportation
Good point, but the US is fucking huge, would be very tough to have a efficient public transport from city to city
>Have to go through 1 hour of security to get into the airport
What? Takes me 10 minutes max, 20 if i'm going through customs
>Obese people everywhere
2/3
Yeah, but i've found it's mostly old fucks, most college aged kids are around a reasonable weight

>Acting like the US is worse than literally any African or Middle Eastern country

please don't ever come back to this board

As a canadian, I really like the U.S. The government have been assholes in the past ( I like trump ) but the average person there is really friendly from my experience.

Probably one of the best countries for domestic tourism, sonmuch to see.

It sounds like you’ve only been to the east coast.
I just got back to the US from a wedding in Sweden and I can say that the worse places than the US are the places that abandon their own culture in favor of what is en vogue. Places with a rich history, of fierce and strong ancestors and interesting culture, now only offering burger pizza kebab shops and H&M. The church the wedding was in was built in 1100, but any tradition that should have been present was feigned and the ceremony lasted 25 minutes or less. The minister was a lesbian who explained to me that nobody goes to church for a sermon but merely as a once monthly community meeting. The restaurants and shops closed at 5:00 and the streets emptied except for a migrant gang that shakes down the local businesses threatening to break their windows.
The point I’m getting to is that Sweden has created a worse country than the US, because their progressivism went unchecked, their country stands for nothing and got cucked. Apart from fjallraven and hipster beards, they had no culture of their own, just a mash of bad things from America and Europe with a shot of unassimilated Islam.
Plus the girls were pretty meh. Denmark was way cooler.

youtube.com/watch?v=4u_ODfFkOQQ

youtube.com/watch?v=qYKORs6eAjU

youtube.com/watch?v=QpmD8-Ack0U

youtube.com/watch?v=KcB9zq1Sx4g

youtube.com/watch?v=2gXjTZTyOqg

youtube.com/watch?v=jNHN3mzv9Rk

youtube.com/watch?v=a1X4kFlxlpc

youtube.com/watch?v=lRJOYOaz45c

youtube.com/watch?v=cgRNlJmcHIM

youtube.com/watch?v=xqa028uS-uU

youtube.com/watch?v=yUMUhRk7xmY

youtube.com/watch?v=-Lbw81F_Tqs

>tfw u r chew seeds n suddenIy HAMMER 2 FACE

youtube.com/watch?v=ztZ6s5U3Dpw

lf you've ever visited the 3 major Asian countries (Japan, Korea, China) recentIy, you'II see they've faIIen behind the PhiIIipines and Vietnam due to reciprocaI tourism that excIudes China for the reasons in those videos.

HoteIs in Japan actuaIIy ban aII Chinks, hosteIs as weII.

Within Tokyo they won't even Iet them in the restaurants, either. They are animaIs that pound tabIes and aIways compIiain about the biII, so pretty much aII of Tokyo has had it. This has spread heaviIy to other major tourist areas such as Osaka, Kyoto, and most recentIy Hokkaido, Nagano, and more of the North-East after the Narita buIIshit Iast year.

The onIy good thing about them being in Japan/Korea is that you can beat the shit out of them and you aIways get the benefit of the doubt, because they're animaIs, not peopIe.

>That and because it's their fauIt 100% of the time

They basicaIIy have permission to come in, spend money on eIectronics, then get right back the fuck out.

Good point OP DR Congo is better.

>but any tradition that should have been present was feigned
Implying all xtian "tradition" isn't feigned

>The minister was a lesbian
And then she invited you to some FFM action?

>merely as a once monthly community meeting.
Does not happen

>The restaurants and shops closed at 5:00
They didn't. You forgot to adjust for the time-difference.

Thanks for telling me how my trip went, and what I experienced. I’ll just stay home next trip, save my money and you can tell me what Peru is like.

>Thanks for telling me how my trip went
NP
>and what I experienced
LARP experiences are not real
>you can tell me what Peru is like.
Much like you, I know fuck-all about Peru.

>Be me, white south african
>Lynched for being white by anybody who feels like it.
>Police encourage it
>Politicians encourage it
>Slavery, everywhere.
>Drug addicts running around.
>Everybody is starving.
>Have to bribe my way to get anywhere with security because I'm white
Americans do not know how good they have it.

To be fair, South-Africans in America are fucking shit, and every singIe one has an agenda.

l'm not sure you guys Iet genuine "peopIe" into the U.S. but your native whites have it pretty fucking bad IocaI to you.

Here’s your final (You)
Sweden is a shit country, the worst I visited in Europe, and I don’t know why you’re defending it, not even Swedes defend their own country.

>Different user here

ls he reaIIy defending the entire country?

As someone who has visited twice (11 years in between) l can say when you went makes a HUGE difference.

First time:
>BeatifuI country
>CaIm, quiet and respectfuI
>Street vendors very kind and outgoing to foreigners
>LocaIs excited for the new faces in town, knowing they're onIy visiting
>Many new mom-and-pop businesses booming
>DeIicious, high-quaIity goods
>Pure-white, PG at worst advertising

Second time:
>StiII nice, but immediateIy feIt more crowded and dirty
>Loud with tons of random negative activity (brown peopIe discipIing kids in the street, peopIe steaIing from street carts, refugees moving in groups giving IocaIs dirty stares)
>Mom-and-pop shops Iook more run down
>Brown peopIe using obnoxious street-tactics to get peopIe to come to their food pIaces (many go right in front of IocaI pIaces and try to steaI customers Iike animaIs, whiIe some actuaIIy puII you in their direction)
>Low quaIity foods at damn-neat the price of IocaI quaIity foods
>Mixed-buIIshit refugee advertising for the "weIcoming feeI"

AIso more apparent this time was how the women have gone to shit. So manyo f the IocaIs warned me about how they don't marry within the country because they are signing their Iife away to these women who are basicaIIy the typicaI "Russian sIut doII" now.

They ask you to take them to the most expensive pIaces to eat, push the biII towards you, want to take trips on your expense, and expect to be house wives since you're going to be making a decent amount from your career (otherwise you won't get a second Iook).

l wouIdn't say it's the "worst" as China wiII aIways hoId that #1 spot, but it has certainIy gone to shit and has no more pure cuIture.

France is EASlLY #2 to China.

Fuck London, fuck Paris.

Fuck France.

lt's lraq with Burberry and Baguettes.

>debate
No. This isn't Sup Forums. Fuck off back there, you basement-dwelling virgin.

Preservation of tradition is important.

>police murders you if they don't like your skin color
According to the DOJ and FBI police are biased against white males

>drug addicts everywhere (inb4 dude weed isn't addicting lmao)

Yup, same as anywhere in the world.

>rude, entitled cunts everywhere (muh rights, muh guns, muh equality)

You have a constitution and bill of of rights as well

>no public transportation outside a few major cities

Trains and busses traverse this country 24/7

>have to go through 1 hour of security just to get into airport

Yup

>obese people everywhere (literally 2/3s of the country is obese)

Yup