Miami

>Girlfriend on a holiday in Miami from Europe
>First night almost gets jumped by a group of latin women (gang type I guess).
>Have to eat their food in their car because the cashier at the fast food restaurant says it's not safe to eat on premises.
>Rents a convertible Mustang to get around town with her friend
>Can't drive with the top down because Cubans/Mexicans throw them with cigarette buds and act menacingly

Great holiday destination you got there America.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami#Demographics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

once the new "swedes" spill over into your country you won't even have to travel to have such enriching experiences

Things seem to be improving then. It used to be when Europeans visited Miami the nogs would murder them.

Oh yeah, spics are absolute trash people, racist as fuck, and black-hearted trouble makers, didn't you know that? We've been telling you that for years.

Your completely full of shit

Stay on your little island you inbred retarded low-t ass coward.

>Great holiday destination you got there America.
who the fuck wants to go to miami?

Backwater sister fuckers who live on an island apparently. Dumb fuck inbred island dwellers.

We need to keep all low-T pussified spineless EU shits out of the U.S or we'll end up muslim like they are.

You're.

Coke dealers still living in the 70s?

yeah we're not staying here either. We're thinking of moving to the States. North Carolina maybe, but really want to stay away from the cholos.

>the face when gf has been hyped to go to FL for 6 months now
>gets there and discovers it's an absolute shithole
>noface.jpg

Yeah, don't go to Miami. No go zone for unattended women. You want to experience America right, go on a road trip somewhere through the west half of our country

Floridafag here, everyone knows that Miami is a shit hole. You want to vacation in Florida from Europe? Saint Augustine is where you go.

>miami

holy shit somebody did not read up about where they were going before they went lol

why the fuck would you go to a shit hole like miami go to new england its almost all white people come here during the fall when all the leaves turn red

>her and her friend
>are on holiday in america
>alone
So they're just gonna get plowed and come back and be "faithful"

sorry you had that experience.

What kind of dipshit Finn goes to Miami for vacation?

Rent a covetable mustang and drive Idaho for a month. It’s goddam amazing.

You and Pirkko are dipshits.

So you're just gonna pretend she isn't getting plowed right now by 10 different americans?

Whatever gets you through the day I guess

Timo, you and Terhi and fucking retards for going to Miami and expecting anything pleasant.

Next time fly into Boise, rent the ‘stang, and drive to Spokane. Using back roads only.

That’s real America. Miami isn’t.

I've been to more states than you can name dipfuck. Didn't think Miami was this bad. Seriously worried for her safety atm.

Sweden is actually pretty safe unless you look like a slut, a weak homo or like a rich guy.

miami is literally fucking fallujah 2004 all day every day 365 days a year you dont go to fucking miami without a gun and body armor

>Finnish flag
>Little island

The absolute state of American education

Go to Key West or to St Augustine area. Miami is just for landing at the airport.

kek, this

Always amazed that this is so hard for people

the only reason white people go into miami is to either get drugs or good ole boys looking to hunt gang bangers and drug dealers for fun

>implying that's not Chiraq / Chicongo
Went to that shithole two years ago when I was travelling around America. God damn it was bad.

It really is bad, a friend moved down there and got stabbed within a few weeks.

>west half

pretty sure half of the west half is mexican

i suggest she goes to white only areas in the usa if she wants to enjoy herself.

i myself tend to avoid big cities in other countries, simply because cities are all the same.

So you admit your own citizens are attacked for not dressing modestly enough by Allah and for simply "looking" like a member of the LGBT community? How progressive

Apparently everyone is super rude to them and refusing to speak English to them over Spanish. Like everyone everywhere.

How the fuck do you let things get to this point? Why do you worry about Muslims when you have equally shitty people taking over cities of 1mil+ people?

lol why the fuck would anyone go to Miami

why in the world would you move to North Carolina? northeast or northwest are where you wanna go.

earlier this year a couple cities over some nog beheaded a guy over drugs and money they dumped his body and decapitated head into the river that runs right past my work place i dont go into that fucking city without my ballistic vest its literally niggerville crack heads running out from the alley ways /not chicago or miami

>letting your girlfriend go alone to Miami

Lol jokes on you faggot

Why do you think Trump wants to build a wall and deport them? They're bad hombres.

>he let his gf go on a girls only trip

that face when only white people work at taco bell because there are no more mexicans lego my eggo me amigo

Because we have sacrificed many places in our country to minorities in hopes that they don’t move to another city/state. It doesn’t work very well but it’s the best we can do with a shadow government

No northwest is pure cancer. They make San Francisco look straight and conservative by comparison.

Charlotte looks nice, the climate is nice and I like the idea of Southern way of life. Plus we can get a 3 bedroom house for the same rent we're paying for a condo in Helsinki (though we'd be buying). I've also lived in MI and OH, which are both nice too...

Please tell me NC isn't a part of the cholo-belt...

>allowing your gf to travel without you
>letting her go to the us of a
You have to go back Sven.

I don't see the problem if shitty people get abused by the same garbage that they themselves voted to import here.

someone's doin' the rapin'

tell her to at least carry a puukko knife at all times el taco luchidoor is bad hambreys holmes

I have a spic friend who lives in Florida and she works in a nail salon. She's had guns pulled on her at least 5 times and she is now numb to any kind of crime that occurs in front of her.

Lol

if you've already lived in MI/OH that's a different story...Charlotte is supposed to be nice, but I wouldn't have expected someone from out of the country to wind up there.

if you really want the "southern way of life", Charleston and Savannah are probably worth thinking about too...though probably a big more expensive.

who would willingly go to Florida?

I'm sure you keep your women at home and dress them modestly if you ever let them out. I'm sure you also never let them go out by themselves without a male chaperone.

My bad for actually having some western values and enough trust in myself and my girl that she doesn't just jump on some cokedealer's cock the first chance she gets... you can stop projecting your insecurities now you virgin betas.

>How the fuck do you let things get to this point?
Sooner or later you Euros will realize that America is the most deracinated place on the planet. America died in the 19th century.

No shit. Miami's been that way for decades. You Eurofags need to wake up and use the US as a warning, not as a fucking goal to aspire to.

>implying your girlfriend didn't go there to get "culturally enriched" by a Latin lover.

You're a nigger and a liar, get the fuck out of Finland you filthy rapefugee.

Toppest of keks

only reason I would ever visit USA is to go on a tour of BBQ eating at all the best BBQ places in each state that does it. I suggest some user American start a business that does BBQ tours since it seems like lots of whites here have a similar view. Maybe hit up some different burger joints, hot dogs

>browsing Sup Forums

that's where you fucked up! if you didn't you wouldn't let her go on trips! but you're a cuck who browses this shithole!

no sympathy for you!

huoras panee neekereitä siellä minkä kerkee. Mikä helsinkiläinen pikku homo sääki oot. Varmaan maksoit sjw lutkas matkan sinne ja jäit kotii nysvää et se pääsee bestikse kaa mustaa munaa lutkuttaa. Perus stadilaine nysvä.

Well, Euro-fag, what did you expect? (FL user here, btw) Miami is a shitty town. Should've done more research. If she went more up north in Florida she'd have avoided the spic gangs altogether. In all seriousness, you piss poor planning does not fall on us.

You mean Northeast and Midwest

Yeah... Texas was on the list too but we do also have a big dog that would die in the heat. NC might be more livable. We're still considering options and all, nut for now Charlotte seems to check all the boxes.

>Girlfriend on a holiday in Miami from Europe
wtf? you let your gf travel to another country without you? protip: she went for BBC user.

>vacationing in Miami
Compton is great too Disneyland is there

Absolutely fake and gay.

Finland is actually much smaller than it's given credit for in the mercator projection.

posers up north there

Cities = Degenerates. If you want a nice vacation, get a bed and breakfast in the country and drive to the beach. If you want to dance, snort coke, and get drunk then you are a degenerate so lie with dogs wake up with fleas.

haha okei. mutta kerro ihmeessä mikä nyt noin harmittaa?

I go to Miami all the time and never had a bad experience. South Americans are generally decent people, its the Central Americans that are a nuisance. They are devoid of class, education and general decency. Next time, have her visit Boston. We isolate our niggers to Roxbury, Dorchester and Mattapan.

Is she retarded and not used to living in urban areas? That sounds like some hick daddy's girl you've got there.

Boston legit sounds nice. However coming from colder climate, we're sort of looking for some place warmer to move to. However Boston is definitely on the list of places to visit.

I don't get the travel meme shit, people pay thousands of dollars to go overseas to just see another countries city shit life. I would prefer to go to the USA and spend a week with the Amish living their life or something like that

It's fucking Miami, your girlfriend is retarded if she expected different. You don't see me visiting European shit holes and complaining to you about it do you?

Miami is literally 4% white. I am not kidding around.

>As of 2010, those of (non-Hispanic white) European ancestry accounted for 11.9% of Miami's population
>Judaism is practiced by 8% of the population

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami#Demographics

Seriously this guy is a fucking moron...

Patriots fans are nearly worse than the spics desu

>allowing your bitch to travel abroad without you
Hows it going cuckboy?

Finland is smaller than:

Japan, France, Spain, The Congo, Thailand, Yemen, Cameroon, Turkmenistan, Tanzania and even Madigascar

Lol they'd have to close in Portland then man

>go to a place full of africans

>be suprised its a violent none functioning shit hole

i thought fins were smart? would have been cheaper and safer to have a holiday in ukraine

>no gf
>see somebody post about his gf
>get mad

Lol they'd have to close in Portland

What a (((Coincidence)))

I mean I thought there were bad parts of town and good parts of town. Didn't consider it could be 100% shit.

You're probably too young to remember when it was in fact only white high school kids working fast food jobs. Nobody ever saw those types of jobs as something that should provide a "living wage" and you were considered a big loser if you worked there more than a couple of years after high school.

Young kids today advocating open borders like to bitch and whine about the job market but they are fucking themselves more than they will ever fathom. Do you think the progeny of these immigrants will want to follow in their parents' footsteps and work in low-paying professions? Hell no they won't. It has nothing to do with race as they like to cry. It has to do with sheer numbers and basic economic principles such as supply and demand.

>a weak homo
So, most Swedish guys?
Too weak to defend anyone from shitskins taking over your country.

Portland Oregon is one of the whitest cities in USA buddy

This is quite possibly the worst leftymeme I've ever seen

>Have to dress up accordingly for the muslims
Hahahaaa
Bög

Pic related, demographics map of Miami.

Orange is Hispanic
Blue is Black
Red is White

White and liberal as fuck because the problems facing the rest of the country aren't affecting them (yet).

Destin is the best place to visit in Florida. Lots of white people

fake story is fake

You deserve vibrant diversity for not going with her to defend. Cuckadoodledoo. Wake before you are extinct panda.

Yeah, old folks and tourists from Georgia.

Miami is literally 3-5% white
Miami is 8% Jewish

sounds like she's developed a hated for spics real quick, Pedro