When will Moore step down?

When will Moore step down?
These accusations are extremely serious and could destroy the GOP

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/video/2017/11/10/alabama-abc-affiliate-cant-find-one-voter-believes-wapo-report-roy-moore-man-street-segment/
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/11/10/alabama-accuser-deletes-anti-moore-postings-facebook-rants-removing-trump-office/
infowars.com/photos-moore-accuser-a-democrat-activist/
infowars.com/claim-reporter-on-tape-offering-woman-1000-to-accuse-moore/
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/08/us-backed-moderate-free-syrian-army-factions-join-islamic-state-terror-group/
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/04/10/syrian-media-islamic-state-uses-mustard-gas-assad-troops/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More (((tricks))).

with all this stuff happening wouldn't it be a good time to make a serious third party?

>going after weinSTEIN is a witch hunt
>the goyim should step down when accused

what a coincidence!

Hey, look, a conversation between two Mossad agents.

khazar milkers needed

Shapiro is such a phony.

>Roy Moore is alpha Christian male
>low T jews from tiny ben to Jonah Goldberg are howling in anger

This is why you can't trust any of them. Everything is ugly in their world.

Woo. Let's rule by mob rule and public opinion. Fuck due prove. Back to the trials of witches.

You dumb fucks sicken me.

Due process*

>pic
always remember, when feminists talk about getting rid of "toxic masculinity" this is what they are aiming for

How about firing squads for all these traitors that are trying to force Alabama to vote for a Democrat?

Ben Shapiro sexually assaulted me in Los Angeles in 2011. I was at a cocktail party and he was there. He came into the bathroom while I was in there peeing, and acted awkward, like he made a mistake by opening the door, even though my pee splashing the water in the bowl would have made it clear to anybody that the room was occupied. But instead of apologizing and leaving the room, he walked over to me while I was sitting on the toilet and he reached up and stuck his finger into my pussy before running out of the room.

If and when he's proven guilty. Not before.

What was Moore accused of excactly?

diddling a 14 year old

>reached up
>up

Kek

We want to destroy the GOP. That’s why we put a fucking wrecking ball in office.

Second, we have a thing called due process in this country. Accusations don’t mean shit to me. I can call OP a faggot, and even though OP is acting pretty faggy, I still have no real proof that OP sucks actual dicks. I have a strong suspicion that it’s the case, but no solid proof yet. See how this works?

Also WashPo is being investigated by the DA of Alabama now since a reporter was caught offering women $1000 to say Roy Moore raped them. That’s pretty damning. It pretty much absolves Moore of anything, even if true because now we can’t trust any of these claims.

Based Shapiro.

ONLY REPUBLICANS SHOULD STEP ASIDE WHEN ALLEGATIONS OF ANY TYPE ARE MADE BECAUSE THEYRE FASCIST, WANT TO DESTROY THE ENVIRONMENT/WORLD, RACIST, SEXIST, ISLAMOPHOBIC, AND REPUBLICAN.

NOT DEMOCRATS, THEY ARE GUD GOYS

Nobody is talking about the charges that the democrat senator from NJ is facing.

Always do the opposite of what Jews say

>(((neutral journalist))): oy vey! only members of the tribe can do this. shouldn't this goy step down binyamin?
>(((right-wing pundit))): yes, moische, the goyim must demand he step down!

Have you reported it to the police?

They need to report it to twitter for real justice

>destroy the gop

Both parties are already in shambles. Who cares any more?

Its not a far stretch that its fake, given the fact that those two accusations against trump magically disappeared after the election, we know the dems have done this kind of thing before. And the timing is suspect. Again right before an election this comes out. Would not surprise me if its just a political move to make Moore step down only for the allegations to drop, again, after the election

>australia

>lecturing me on my fucking country

go suck off a kangaroo you worthless stain. he'll have his day in court.

im also a grown enough adult to make a competent decision. and if it fucking looks like the guys a diddler/paedo, then he probably fucking is.

what a surprise.

the board who collectively wants to eliminate child consent laws sees no problem with their elected officials diddling kids themselves.

nothing to see here!

tell me again how gay people are the REAL degenerates?

lmaooo

J E W I S H C R E A M E R S

Ben (((I dont care about the so called browning of america))) Shapiro at it again

More Saul Alinsky tactics by fucktard DemonicRats -

breitbart.com/video/2017/11/10/alabama-abc-affiliate-cant-find-one-voter-believes-wapo-report-roy-moore-man-street-segment/

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/11/10/alabama-accuser-deletes-anti-moore-postings-facebook-rants-removing-trump-office/

infowars.com/photos-moore-accuser-a-democrat-activist/

infowars.com/claim-reporter-on-tape-offering-woman-1000-to-accuse-moore/

>could destroy the GOP

Damn you democrats are getting desperate with having to project your Hollywood sex assault/molestation/jerking off in front of actors scandal onto the republican policans, aren't you?

A special shout out to the Drudge Report for his sensationalistic headline.
Is Matt Drudge Jewish, just asking.

Shapiro is a subversive kike

I had a dream last night that Moore won by a huge margin despite these """accusations""". He will win.

Remember kids: If a lefty gets accused of something, its irrefutable proof that they're a demon and the whole democratic party is corrupt and should be lined up and shot, but if a repub gets accused? All false flags and fake news, they dindu nuffin!

Bump

Anyone who can't see this is a (((trick))) is an idiot.

Matt Drudge is a homosexual kike who is allied with (((Javanka))) against Bannon and Breitbart.

That wouldn't be the case if you democrats didn't spend so much time false-flagging, manufacturing fake dossiers, and all the other vile shit you do

That's because all lefties are degenerate pieces of shit. Useless

What happened to Moore? Why is he being asked to step down?

Fuck Ben Shapiro and his kike opinions. Moore isn't going anywhere except the Capitol.

>Republicans have had an entire conspiracy theory that was about pedophilia false flags
>Dems are the only ones who do this

hey, wanna talk about Milo

>an adult male dated an adult woman 30 years ago and kissed her twice and one time bought a bottle of wine (in a dry county)
Great story WaPo. Really fires up my neurons

>bbbbut the 14 year old girl
Seems a bit out of character compared to the other stories. Everyone else describes Roy as a total gentleman and they never even had sex. Seems unlikely that he was secretly a pedophile this one time but then never again.

>lefties make shit up and hope it sticks
They're just salty their people were caught actually doing shit
I won't believe it until I see him admit it

He's a fucking Jew. 'Nuff said.

Moore would rather see the GOP burn to the ground.

GOP = Grand Old Pedos

>/www.breitbart.com
>www.infowars.com

Kill yourself retard if you seriously link those sites as actual new sources

>Roy could win
Imagine the fucking salt
>"This is the end of the GOP" says increasingly salty redditor for the 7th time this morning

Hell, this post alone is false-flagging by throwing a generalizing 'you democrats'

GOP = Grand Old Pedos

Having a pedo fits well with the modern GOP base

Long gone are the days of family values.

Believing these polls despite MSM being completely irrelevant.

Ditching alternative media with literally nothing to lose and everything to gain by reporting the Truth.

I wonder who's behind this post.

Dennis Hastart, longest GOP house speaker ever, was a pedophile buggerying young boys a coach, but I guess Moore couldn't possibly be a pedo right cause he's a "Christian".

>Ditching alternative media with literally nothing to lose and everything to gain by reporting the Truth.

Those are jewish neocon sites. Fuck right off back to kikebart shil.

Don't believe me? Kikebart

Washington Post don't mean shit in Alabama.

>Breitbart shilling for Syrian gassing
>Drudge shilling for Syrian gassing

It was proven that it was FSA rebels who did it.
which we already suspected.

breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/08/us-backed-moderate-free-syrian-army-factions-join-islamic-state-terror-group/

>The Obama administration has delivered weapons, supplies, and CIA-sponsored training to the Free Syrian Army. United States intelligence analysts estimate that the U.S. has had a hand in training as many as 20,000 FSA rebels. The U.S. reportedly provided the FSA with weapons such as rockets and TOW anti-tank missiles, which were supplied through back-channels in Qatar and Saudi Arabia.

Naming dropping (((CIA))) and FSA in the same fucking sentence with ISIS. Then implicating Qatar and the Sauds.

Them reporting that the (((CIA))) was using chemical weapons.

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/04/10/syrian-media-islamic-state-uses-mustard-gas-assad-troops/

>“The terrorists fired rockets carrying mustard gas,” said a statement on Syria’s state-owned Ikhbariyah television station.

Yeah no. Fuck you, you oblivious shill kike.

I prefer "news" that actually predicts things correctly and offers a clear and rational explanation for the nature of reality.

List number of retractions published by infowars and Breitbart. Compare and contrast with (((MSM)))

I'll wait.

here's your problem

>anarchist flag
>muh country
>muh kiddie fiddler
>muh hypocrisy
I thought countries, laws and integrity were just a social construct cuckboi

I am a gender trinary xer-sexual who identifies as a 14 nanosecond old fetus, and Ben Shapiro sexually molested me while I was hibernating..

>could destroy the GOP

shillfag detected

Because he beat the establishment, so now the establishment cucks are butthurt and trying to ruin his campaign with a smear campaign. I bet we find out eventually that the story was fed to the Washington ComPost by Mitch McConnell, who just needed a democrat front group to do his dirty work, because that is the kind of faggot he is.

Alabama

Nope. It's just the start of the Rep reformation. The old guard is simply in it's temper tantrum death throes.

annnnnd its kikes
again
always
alwyas kikes

Wars a brewing user, you will be shot in the crossfire if you dont pick a side.

(((they))) always count on conservative voters being clark kent-tier do-gooders and actually giving a fuck about principles (unlike liberals). I can only hope the people of Alabama are pissed off enough to not not give a fuck and vote Moore in sheerly out of spite.

>going after weinSTEIN is a witch hunt
when did he say this?

I don’t give a shit what happens to Roy Moore, but liberals literally have no right to judge while a member of your party is on trial for soliciting underage prostitues.

>Blocks your path

>I think Donald Trump should step down

We've seen this play before

lil benji has always been a hypocrite
>"I hate conspiracy theories because you know how many people would have to keep their mouth shut for them to work?"
>"Well, roy moore clearly raped hundreds of women and little girls in his 30s, it's just that hundreds of women kept their mouth shut for the last 40 years"

I don't care about Moore or Weinstein, but the little faggot pretends that multiple accusations over the last 40 years is the same thing as accusations about something that happened 40 years ago

Pretty sure he's catholic, but also pretty sure he's a semi-closeted homo. 50% of his news posts are about Hollywood and fashion.

shapiro is making it onto my shitlist

Shapiro is a nevertrump shill
He may be entertaining, but a worthless shill nonetheless

It's been confirmed McConnell's team floated this story before the primary, it was just so patently bullshit no one would bite. Now (((they))) are desperate and it's all they have left.

Not even diddling

>It's been confirmed
where?

Shapiro couches himself as a basic-bitch conservative. Sure he loves his Israel but he's also an American patriot and wants the two countries to work together. That's not who he is though.

He's a Jewish supremacist weasel who wants America to bleed for the Chosen™ until it dries up and blows away. During the campaign, Trump was talking about getting out of all these insane wars. That's why Shapiro hates him. I'm not sure to what extent Trump will follow through on that rhetoric but the mere mention of no more wars for Israel makes Ben a very scared boy.

It doesn't matter, the seriousness of the charge is all we need to demand McConnel step down.

Clearly a big hypocrite. One rule for Israel and another for the rest of the world, for example with multi kulti - white countries for white people is racist white goy. And if you even question that you're an evil nazi that should be shut down. All the while Shapiro sits on his throne of moral superiority.

Is it just blatant lies or self delusion?

I don't believe it.

Political hit job will backfire, too obvious.