youtu.be/M4dHf6jnwaU
>Weinstein
youtu.be/KCNvREKTnQc

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seth_MacFarlane#September_11.2C_2001_experience
youtube.com/watch?v=gINv-rcrEGM
youtube.com/watch?v=xWMxOExwA38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well instead of making sly fucking hints why doesnt Seth Dillion Macfarlance say something.

Just virtue signals after the fact, okay we get it, all these people treat you like the safe beta friend you are.

Probably wanted to keep his job, and possibly life.

Everyone is getting a free pass atm but normally coming forth with allegations would blacklist you from the entire industry.

Also after the Weinstien ex spy hiring to intimidate victims, It's entirely possible he could have disappeared with his body turning up later.

Is Seth Macfarlane redpilled?

Sargon-tier at absolute best

Not bad.

He doesn't want to get Paul Walker'd

on stern show he said he had his fag debut with an older man when he was still young.
i think too young. i can't remember exactly.

so how long until an episode of "Orville" where they intervene on the planet Pedo and free the race of Chilldran being enslaved by the evil aliens the Pedoviles?

Because a slander case would ruin is career and possibly get him killed.

Side note, I hope takei fucking loses everything over this. Ive had enough seeing that cunts self righteous blog posts shared on normiebook

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seth_MacFarlane#September_11.2C_2001_experience

>I really can't let it affect me because I'm a comedy writer
>comedy writer
Thats generous. I'd say more of a pop culture reference writer

He said he loved fucking councilers at summer camp.

he also likes jerking off random radio technicians, and hassling Trump on twitter about ethics.

He is literally a Jew

Didn't family guy have a skit with Spielberg raping one of the Goonies as well?

love too get sued for gorillions of dollars and murdered by famous people's fans

The last episode of The Orville was terrible

Dillon Harper has aged horribly

American Dad did.

why would you keep that on your hard drive

good seth macfarlene joke, leaf

This

youtube.com/watch?v=gINv-rcrEGM

But at least her forehead is smaller now.

He's actually not. If he was up and coming today, he'd actually likely be fully red pilled, as he has an almost identical background in New England and RISD like Sam Hyde.

i fucking hate this guy...
concerning this metoo shit, he blew the whistle as in the form of jokes and never elaborated on it, then sits quiet and lets it continue for x years untill it surfaces again and then he goes out all high and mighty "yeah i did this out of pure anger and moral blablah". meanwhile he supported hillary, made fun of trump supporters talking about pedophilia among the elites +++. this guy is a subversive fucking jew. i don't believe for a second he did this jokes for any whistleblowing purposes, his reasons for doing it was probably business related or jew faction war related.

god damn it i hate this fucker and his fucking smug proto-R&M sam harris tier fans. i'd bring two boats for this guy on day of the rope

go KYS yourself

Yup, McFarland confirmed faggot. I hope he gets cancer or killed by a nigger.

this guy makes a lot of pedo references. every joke has a kernel of truth. you could say it's the other writers but in the end he has the say in the end product. I surmise he has raped children. He is the favorite jester of the kike royalty so he's protected. the kikes housenigger

inb4 somebody accuses Seth Mcfarlane of sexual assault.

let's compromise. throatfucked by nigger to get fatal HPV. then the boats

everyone in hollywood knows this shit. Look up blind items you dumb fuck.
(((Seth))) McFarlane was >WITHHER
He is a piece of shit.

that would be cause for a new holiday buddy

Because that's how you commit suicide by "auto-asphyxiation"

He's not a jew.

Yet he still said nothing. Seth seems like a good guy, i can't see him ever doing anything to get himself in trouble but he still basically ignored the rumours for his career

He's said openly he was supposed to be on the 9/11 flight that hit the towers. Someone probably tipped him off.

>say it openly without solid evidence
>get sued into oblivion
>nobody dares to speak out again

>Guy has been revealing information
>To discredit him, people here are playing to an assumed conservative allegiance and pointing out he supported Hillary Clinton
Zig-Zig Defense. Zig. And. Zag.

Fuck your candidates. Fuck your politics. Nothing will save your masters, and nothing will save YOU.

I bet he knows a lot. He seems like a guy who's been to a lot of sketchy Hollywood parties.

Many know things and can only convey through comedy....

It keeps the HighPower J E W lawyers outta their pockets

youtube.com/watch?v=xWMxOExwA38

He also had a plot in one episode about the Mexican maid kidnapping Stewie with the help of fellow spic gangbangers. With the idea that MS13 could be child sex slave smugglers, was Seth trying to tell us that?

>they think its only family guy / american dad
oh boy, try 90% of american media. Not only small remarks about molestation, way crazier shit.

What fucking good is it that he knew about it? Silent consent...

this is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read.

McFarlane knows literally everybody in Hollywood, he goes to all their parties, gets drunk with all of them, and knows all of their dirty little secrets, but also knows that if he spoke openly he'd "OD" in his bathroom.