i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg
>Random Nov 6
imgur.com/a/YM6tY
>NE Hama Nov 5
i.imgur.com/NQBA38g.jpg
>S Syria Nov 3
i.imgur.com/sC9su1d.jpg

Developments Nov 11
>Saturday morning a surface-to-air missile intercepted a Syrian surveillance drone spotted approaching the Golan Heights
>RuAf from Hmaymim Military Airport in Jableh, Latkia carried out 20+ airstrikes over the Idlib countryside last night on HTS positions
>Despite multiple reports to the contrary, IS still controls at least some of Abukamal as the SAA and its allies have not yet secured the N. suburbs
>USAF claims Houthis’ missile capability was allegedly provided by Iran
>W. Aleppo; HTS attacked Harakat Nouriddeen Al-Zinki’s positions near Kafr Naha, prompting the latter to respond aggressively with mortar shells and rockets
>SVBIED attacks rise in Syria after liberation of Deir Ezzor: Russian MoD
>Ahrar Al-Sham prepares to join war against HTS in west Aleppo
>Lebanese Army has full control over security situation amid Hariri’s resignation

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-israel-syria/israel-says-downed-syrian-spy-drone-over-golan-heights-idUSKBN1DB09Z?il=0
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41954436
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-41953300
bbc.com/news/av/world-middle-east-41951237/saudi-arabia-and-iran-will-they-go-to-war
instagram.com/p/BbPjzwJgxKG/
bbc.com/news/av/world-middle-east-41912035/five-things-about-saudi-arabia-s-crown-prince-mohammed-bin-salman
bbc.com/news/world-asia-41953468
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want dead jews

Xth for killing kikes

nth for based Nasrallah

nth for based Megumin

I want dead Ku*ds

Jesus, Assad been doing a lot of work, since the last time I checked.

>Kissanime watermark

Hello NK update mick

Threw some fresh devs in real quick, will work on more detailed ones for next bread

suck my dick, you are the first to complain

>spain was a mistake
agreed
Now download a BR rip and make the meme again but with less fucked up frames

>Israel says downed Syrian spy drone over Golan Heights
reuters.com/article/us-israel-syria/israel-says-downed-syrian-spy-drone-over-golan-heights-idUSKBN1DB09Z?il=0

Why does Syria start shit with Israel constantly and then cry when they get BTFO?

the golan heights are syrian though

>agreed
aw shucks, guess this won't trigger you then

One day

yeah it doesn't
visca la terra lliure!

I like how everytime there's a battle between SAA and (((rebels))) hoholmaps has to color said rebel area where the activity is to HTS colours because surprise; rebels in that location turn out to be hts

The type of whore who would fall in love with ISIS warriors and become a spy

what a beautiful machine
this feeling, is this love?

Why does the IDF have such old fashioned uniforms?

one 2 million USD missile to down a fucking toy lol

>visca la terra lliure!
looked it up, didn't know Catalans had a terrorist group, why did they become so weak?

I don't know whats worse.

Paying models to play pretend or possibility that israelis are making their girls into whores and their army into strip club for propaganda.

Anyway they are adhering to the lowest of low human urges, lust.

Can't expect dirty lying imbecile jews any better.

>asking why jews issue old cheap ass uniforms

They are too greedy to buy proper camo.

for me, it's KA-52

where do you find all these idf girls?

jews say they downed the SAA drone with russian coordination
daily reminder that russia-assad-iran axis is controlled opposition

I like them. simple, durable, not ostentatious

>Arabs lose wars
MBS:"We Will show them!..."
>2 years later
MBS:"That they were right"

Dude like everybody is working for somebody man.

Its probably so that if shit got real they could cry crocodile tears about the 6 million hotties. Hiding behind women is the most faggot jew thing they could come up with for a national defense strategy.

>jews say they downed the SAA drone with russian coordination
Bad puppet!

Neck yourself yahudi

arab country will maybe finally win a war if they fight each other

fukken saved

..and the bad thing about it is...?

>oy vey goy you're tired of the lefty obama administration? OH NOOO don't vote for TRUMP he's so different and RACIST and HITLERIC He really hates jews OH NO!!!!!

you got tricked by "good goy" trump's lack of political correctness elections strategy, he's nothing but a zionist puppet

>HITLERIC

HAHAHAHA
RUSSIANS BTFO

some explanation maybe ?

about what?

about ur mom lmao

>Russian military column hit by SVBIED in the countryside of whatever

that uniform is pure evil

tks.

fake news?

SAA claimed it was a fuel tank plus the pics look like they are put together from different sources

Looks like NoHomoManBroPals Trutin managed to sneak a few moments in together after all. Maybe it's the Vietnamese sunset that did it.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41954436

>Trump says Putin insulted by US election meddling claim

President Vladimir Putin felt insulted by allegations of Russian interference in the US election, Donald Trump has said after meeting him briefly at an Asia-Pacific summit in Vietnam.
"You can only ask so many times... he said he absolutely did not meddle in our election," the US president said.
Mr Putin later dismissed the allegations as "political infighting".
The US intelligence community has already concluded that Russia tried sway the poll in favour of Mr Trump.
The US justice department has appointed special investigator Robert Mueller to examine any possible co-ordination from Mr Trump's team, and several key former aides have already been named.
Last month, campaign adviser George Papadopoulos pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about the timing of meetings with alleged go-betweens for Russia.
Former campaign manager Paul Manafort and an associate were also placed under house arrest on charges of money laundering which are unrelated to the election.

Mr Trump said on Saturday he had had "two or three" brief conversations with his Russian counterpart at the Asia-Pacific Economic Co-operation (Apec) summit in the port city of Da Nang.
"He (Putin) said he didn't meddle. He said he didn't meddle. I asked him again," he told reporters on Air Force One as he headed to Hanoi.
He said he believed Mr Putin was "very insulted by" the allegations, which was "not a good thing for our country".
President Trump has refused to acknowledge consensus from the US intelligence community that Russia was behind the hacking of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) in the run-up to the election.

And look, both are dressed in the colours of the peacock angel. Devious huh?

>SAA claimed

I'm still waiting on the dozen black ops agents from Aleppo and the six gorillion downed IAF planes.

Mi-28.

Here is a meme that I made earlier today.
Enjoy.

It's more about geopolitics and allies and strategic bases than oil , Russia has a lot of oil that they're straggling to sell because of america lobbying countries to slow ties with russia

>black ops agents
Man I wonder if it was just fake news or something. They should have already show them on their national TV. Maybe they send them back for some ransom?

now it's time for the backlash of the retarded RUSSIA crowd. they even accused Donna Brazil of being a a putin stooge just because she talked a little about the clinton campaign corruption.
Trump is really lucky that his political enemies are so inept and retarded

>aw shucks
....your mother isn't going to read this user

I wanted to copy CIAleaf from yesterday

SAA is usually pretty honest. as for the plane strikes, you should play with a s-200 simulator online. Reporting a hit is not based on visual info but by inference from a 80's electronic dash.

I am pretty sure they report a hit on the basis that thats what the dash tells them.

It's the israeli's who lie a lot more. Hell at the moment they have some complex story about how hezbollah defeating isis is somehow a declaration of war against saudi arabia - even tho saudi arabia has nothing at all to do with isis - just like israel....

I fully support senseless american infighting. F-U-L-L-Y!

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-41953300

>Iraq begins fight for final IS-held town, Rawa
Iraqi forces have launched an offensive to recapture Rawa, the last town controlled by so-called Islamic State.
The town, and a few small parcels of land, are all that remains under the militants' control in Iraq, after the larger town of al-Qaim fell last week.
The group's last urban stronghold in Syria, Albu Kamal, fell afterwards.
Retaking Rawa in the offensive, which began on Saturday, would leave the jihadist group on the verge of complete defeat in Iraq.
Is Islamic State losing control of its 'virtual caliphate'?
Which countries have fleeing fighters gone to?
The Joint Operations Command said in a statement that two Iraqi infantry divisions and Sunni tribal forces were being supported by "war planes".
Rawa was one of a number of towns on both sides of the Iraqi-Syrian border which IS had designated part of its "Euphrates Province", which it had used to transfer fighters, weapons and goods between the two countries.
INTERACTIVE Slide the button to see how the area IS controls has changed since 2015 2017 Area controlled by Islamic State group at the end of October 2017 2015 Area controlled by Islamic State group in January 2015
The cross-border province was also a symbol of the jihadists' intention to eradicate all of the region's frontiers and lay to rest the 1916 Sykes-Picot agreement, an emblem of the colonial division of the area resented by many Arabs and Kurds.
Albu Kamal and al-Qaim also formed part of this self-styled province.
Is this the end for IS?
IS has now been driven out of about 95% of the land the group once held in Iraq and more than 4.4 million Iraqis have been freed from its rule, according to the US-led coalition.

VIDEO INSIDE + SHitty shitty bbc stuff
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Anyone here Support Assad just for being Assad, rather than some geopolitical struggle where we have for some reason intellectually allied with Russia

>NEWS VIDEO FOR THE YANKS WHO CANNOT READ
bbc.com/news/av/world-middle-east-41951237/saudi-arabia-and-iran-will-they-go-to-war
>Saudi Arabia and Iran: Will they go to war?
The BBC's Paul Adams examines the fragile relationship between the two regional rivals.

It's a mid-tier analysis, included only for....

Yes

Made this for you

Used to support him for memes
Then since he is a strong interlligent leader that can keep the middle east stable
And now for reason 2 and also because he is part of the fight against burger foreign policy

Saved lad
Thanks for the OC

>convoy blowout in Latakia
Putinshills on suicide watch

>t. Pidorashka

>t. kremlinbot
Turn off your proxy so we could see how factor you are.

There's an S-200 simulator online?
That sounds pretty cool, they should get into "AA platform simulator" instead of Euro truck simulator.

Your are the same faggot with the alboshit dad and kike mom from the Turkish orthodox thread arnt you

>factor
*Faggot
Damn autocorrect.

Both. I suppose I see that he is the last hope of an Arab dream nearly extinguished with the assassination of Muammar Qaddafi. That was the first geopolitical event I was able to investigate on my own and see to be unjust. Beyond the news reports of "brave rebels" and "no-fly zones" the truth of Al-Qaeda and racial pogroms revealed the unsavory character of the US and NATO "allies". I felt as though I didn't do enough personally to prevent the his defeat, though as time passed I have come to realize that I would have accomplished nothing except adding another corpse to the desert.

Should we do a Middle East General?

>phone posting

No
Syria general encompasses all important global geopolitical conflicts

Wait, what?
instagram.com/p/BbPjzwJgxKG/

Of course but what always infuiated me were the huge crowed of "Putin is a saint" people who support Assad not because he is a nationalist stabilising figure who fucks over Islamists, but because Putin is "/ourguy/" and he supports Assad. He is also in favour of mass immigration into Russia from central Asian states.

You know some anons used to get mad when they brought the Philippines into /sg/, right?

While I'm sympathetic to the Syrian government's side in this war, all I want is just for the region to get a bit better, that's it, and the israelis and Americans aren't going to do that.

After the war is over and ASSad finally BTFO, maybe.

BBC MIDTIER SHIT-FO-MERCIAL
===========================

bbc.com/news/av/world-middle-east-41912035/five-things-about-saudi-arabia-s-crown-prince-mohammed-bin-salman

>Saudi Crown Prince: Five things to know

half of them thought that it was an "ebin meme" to respond negatively to it

the other half was not worth listening to

"> Philippines in my /sg/ "
Was just a meme, mate

Just trolls or newfag autist
Speaking of
Do you think Interpol got to our Norse Philippines poster?

We've cemented this general as the daily war correspondent.
Perhaps Syria General will become an honorific title for these kinds of threads once the war is over.

>He is also in favour of mass immigration into Russia from central Asian states
From neighbor countries which used to be the same country

Navalny will never win!

Do you have data on Russian birth rates?
By ethics
It still baffles me that Russians have
Near limitless land
Massive amounts of argialbe land
Smoking hot women
And still can't pump 3 kids per family

God knows we've pissed off enough amerimutts from just "being from /sg/"

Erdogan is science

Ethnic groups*

it was posted here before. I'll dig around to see if I have it still. it's pretty incomprehensible tho.

>ALSO, BONUS CHUCKLE
bbc.com/news/world-asia-41953468

>Adolf Hitler waxwork removed from Indonesian museum

A life-size model of Adolf Hitler used for "selfies" by visitors to an Indonesian museum has been removed.
Pictures shared on social media show people grinning as they pose with the Nazi leader in front of an image of the gates of Auschwitz concentration camp.

>Do you have data on Russian birth rates?
No

>And still can't pump 3 kids per family
This has nothing to do with land, food and beautiful women

>And still can't pump 3 kids per family

You are counting out commie propaganda and second world economy. With time both of those could be fixed.

afaik they're on the rise again, the "Ruskies don't have kids" meme stopped during the late 2000's

Erdogan has nothing to do with Atatürk.
Actually he is opposing Atatürk

Hitting the corporate bong too hard

>SAA is usually pretty honest.

I'm not questioning their honesty, only their reliability. I bet there is an officer who still firmly belives that they have a dozen foreign agents from Aleppo, but it doesn't change the fact that they don't and never did.

I like Assad as a person, but I do think that he is a shit leader for Syria. Would cast my vote for him without a thought if he ran major for my comfy european town tho.

This