Why does the American media hate this guy?

why does the American media hate this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/06/the-son-of-whore-story-is-about-so-much-more-than-dutertes-dirty-mouth/
thediplomat.com/2016/11/why-the-philippines-rodrigo-duterte-hates-america/
yournewswire.com/duterte-soros-bounty/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You mean the American (((media))) ?

You mean the (((American))) (((media))) ?

Because the (((media))) is constantly pushing faggotry and political correctness and Duterte is the antithesis of said degeneracy

(((You))) mean the (((American))) (((media)))?

If Trump is too right wing for liberals here then Duterte sure as hell is too right wing as well.

((((((You))) mean the (((American)))(((Media)))?)))

You mean the ((((((((((((KIKES))))))))))))))))) ?

Because he named their highpriest jew

My based philipino girl friend says he's pretty good apart from some niggers killing each other and blaming drugs

He's Asian

called obummer a son of a whore
>was right

because he bashes Americans
fuck this faggot can't wait until drug lords gun him down

Because Flips are Brown Monkey

sauce?

Calling Obama a son of a whore is not bashing Americans. If that hurts your feelings than you are a massive faggot.

((((((You))) (((mean))) (((the))) (((American)))(((Jew))) (((Media)))?)))+++

American media hates Duterte, because Duterte makes Hussein look like Hitler.
>Also media has a hardon for junkie-victim status

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((0

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/09/06/the-son-of-whore-story-is-about-so-much-more-than-dutertes-dirty-mouth/

But Du30 calls everyone that. Even the pope.

THe US media didn't even translate correctly, it was fake news.

"Puntang Ina" means "your mom is a whore" but it's also used as an interjection like "fucking! or "son of a bitch" in English.

Duterte didn't actually say "Obama is a son of a whore."

He actually said "Obama, puntang ina,...."

If he had said "Puntang ingang niya" then it would have been what the (((media))) had incorrectly translated.

He never called the pope a "son of a bitch". It's a (too) literal translation of a Tagalog expression.

sorry, wrong link
thediplomat.com/2016/11/why-the-philippines-rodrigo-duterte-hates-america/

He was also close to the fella who ran the commie party of the Philippines, Jose Maria Sison.

He threatened Soros so the jews know he knows.

He definitely hates (((America))) and the deep state, but that's not the same thing as hating "Americans" as you claimed. Trump is inbound here tomorrow and they will meet, see what happens

>148968352
Yeah but fuck the Pope

if the philippines weren’t a shithole and an actual power, they’d really be going after him.

sorry wasn't you who made that claim, but you get my point

Doesn't hurt my feelings. But the fans of obummer were butt hurt.

Yeah, I remember that. But progressives gonna protect obummer. At the time Du30 was the proxy for Trump in the US media. They tried to demonise him as a warning that Trump would be the same if not worse. Anyway, onceTrump was elected Du30 disappeared from the western media.

No harm no foul. Yes, I get your point.

Because he's more charismatic than trump.

lol everyone wanted tough guy politicians and they got them.
turns out they're psychos too

pinoys need to go back

My prediction is the media will chimp out tomorrow when Trump says something nice about Du30. They're try to corner him about the killings of the drug dealers, likely mentioning a few teens who were offed.

The MSM's narrative is Trump's trip was a disaster.

I think they're all just jealous of an actually effective war on drugs.

if duterte ate the people he killed 1/2 the right would still vote for him

(((())))(())))(((()))((()))((()))(((())))? SAD!+++

He’s killing worthless scumbags who are purposely preventing him from making the Phillipeans Great Again. If trump did the same thing over here I’d be ecstatic, and so would many MANY other honest Americans.

consuming the flesh of lesser beasts is how you level up irl

Because he throws pic related around like candy

yournewswire.com/duterte-soros-bounty/

Jews

Because he killed drug dealers and ISIS, both are US economy interest.

I would accept him as world leader

It's not 100% effective but it's a good deterrent. The recent strings of destablizers is a good indication of this.

SOme politicians and their assets are hounding for kids to kill in the poor area just to say the drug war isn't effective.