CBTS #231: Shills are too Hungover Edition

Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. All of the shit going down in the last week is connected, the sealed indictments, the KSA purge and Lebanon tension, Trump donning a bomber jacket in the Pacific. There's tonnes more, we are here to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Yes, of course all of us and your grandmas dog know that there are desperate attempts to derail and DEMORALIZE us. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

Latest QMAP → → → (The only thing (You) really need)
Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3930472
Advise: → → →

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
~400 within 10 days
while the 2006 annual was ~260
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

Q confirmed → → →
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
LATEST Q: → → → and → → →
"POTUS NAT SEC E briefing 3:02am.
Please stand by.
Q"

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/2234461
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
imgur.com/a/M8cDD
pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
dropbox.com/sh/ee0152w201tvzyg/AABK6qU8iqappJlbYcviM0oJa?dl=0
pastebin.ca/3930472
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egregore
archive.is/TUeC8
ufile.io/9ln6m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TO ANY NEWCOMERS TO THE THREADS, READ ALL OF THE "Q MAP" POSTS IN THE OP.
we are name fagging because of HEAVY shill presence. look through threads 220-225 and just look at that wretched shit. the shills died off around ~2AM this morning. anyways, CATCH UP, READ THE Q MAP

READ ALL THE QUESTIONS FOR YOURSELF
AND THEN ASK YOURSELF, "wtf?!"

Q IS CONFIRMED TRUMP INNER CIRCLE, A COLLECTIVE, THIS IS VERIFIED BY THE 2 PICTURES TOWARDS THE END OF THE POSTS IN THE Q MAP.

>1 picture is above china when Trump was on the way from SK to china
>the next is from above some islands to the south of china, PIC WAS TAKEN AND CONFIRMED TO BE ALONG PROBABLE AIR FORCE 1 FLIGHT PATH TO VIETNAM.

PROOF HERE:
→ →
→ →
→ →

Q CONFIRMED PROOF^^

GOD BLESS ANONS, GOD BLESS THE USA
PRAY+++

> voat.co/v/pizzagate/2234461

> voat.co/v/pizzagate/2234461

SNOW WHITE is the story of the American peoples'

GREAT AWAKENING to the

GOD-FATHER in His 3rd and final presence.

The first was with Moses, the second with Jesus.

The 3rd is what Jesus promised - TO SHOW US THE FATHER PLAINLY.

The "loosing" of the SEVEN SEALS revealed hidden wisdom in the Bible
that first upset the apple cart of globalism some years back.
The same study now includes what has happened since (last 10 pgs).

This is the doc behind it all : cog49.com/ft.pdf

Here are some key points in it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

And this is a brief explanation of the Snow White message :

Does anybody have the ORIGINAL photo taken from AF1? Please post.

Posting this for summary & focus, since the threads are scrolling so quickly. Calling these threads a LARP is to mis-understand the project.
"Someone"(s) asked Sup Forums for help: And are watching these threads for progress: Others are also watching: :
> Not all crumbs are from same loaf of bread.
What help do they want from the Sup Forums hive mind?
Well, FBI and DoJ are doing the detective work, laying out the evidence, filing the indictments.
Detective work here on Sup Forums has confirmed that, and the credibility of "Q" (and others). The ops are already in progress, and won't be affected by anything done here. Although, it looks like folks under-estimated Sup Forums's ability to get off track, behaving like the
Lone Gunmen trying to solve the DaVinci Code using Numerology.
An under-extimated Sup Forums's ability to actually answer the questions & make memes from them.

THIS IS WHY WE ARE HERE ANONS

Grandpa33
User ID: 71649087
United States
11/11/2017 01:30 AM

=== Decoding "Q"
Here is how to "Look Backward" to "Look Forward". Below is a graphic example decomposing this structure/syntax to one of Q's postings. It reveals the encoding "pattern" syntax of the messages.

By absorbing the contextual meaning by going back and forth (Conclusion to Topic, Topic to Body, Body to Conclusion, including "Look back" to Prior Postings) you can form a "strength" of a "conclusion".

Some answers are not completely revealed until later postings ("low strength" of conclusion). In these cases, you keep an abstract "base meaning" to the answer until the later postings solidify the "abstract" into the "concrete".

Intertwined within the messages are individual items and circumstances that are intended to be researched and "discovered" as factual evidence.

This evidence then ties together the schematic of the "topic, body, conclusion" pattern format to the full intended "reveal". Simply, it "paints the whole picture".

imgur.com/a/M8cDD

Sup Forums makes memes. Memes help persuade. When "Nuremburg 2.0" happens, normies will need red pills.
Especially since MSM "Mockingbirds" won't explain.
We are the counter-balance, to re-establish equilibrium. But anticipate how MSM will counter-spin.
So, the project at hand is to provide the series of memes that explain why the trial(s) happened.
A series of memes that tell the story, as indicated in the series of "Q" questions. Order is important: lay out the memes in the same order as the "Q" questions. Per Priority now is:
>"Corrupt Saudis paid off our politicians; Trump worked with the Saudis to drain the swamp in both countries."

can i get a quick rundown on wtf is happening
this might all be beyond my autistic capacity

Honestly, these threads are extremely suspicious.

You are religiously believing an anonymous poster who is posting vague, empty questions which allude to EVERY CONSPIRACY EVER being true.

I feel sorry for you morons. Wake up.

We'll also want meme threads on:

The next "baker" should include these ^^^^ at the top of each new thread.

Don't overthink it. Try not to wander off on irrelevant tangents. Think of memes for normies.

Best detective work now would be to find & post photographs of the players involved, especially
together, so they can be used to make memes that can be sent on to T_D, @THEWH17ERABB17 & elsewhere.

We've been at this a couple of weeks already. It would be more productive to focus.

Dig up photos of the actors, use them for memes:

Stay sharp, anons. In one of their manifestos, the 'minati said:
"The illusion will be so vast, that nations won't be able to tell the difference from good and bad, white and black, day and night."

Some good memes so far:

It would be good to have links to these ^^^^ all collected & available for those posting downstream,
in the same order as the "Q" questions.

So did POTUS give his 3:02 briefing yet? And did anything happen on the 10th or today? Kind of losing hope, but I'll stick around longer to see what happens.

>blue world order
Blue shirts have blue collars, blue collars represent the middle forgotten class, the only way to prop said class is to destroy the globalist thus freeing humanity

>religiously believing
In questions?
can you believe in a question?
Or the answers?
Who answers?

Don't know, but shilling went epic levels last night

Gooooodddd dammit anons. We need flow charts, infographs and pin maps. Memes were not asked of us, but are acceptable alternatives if you can't do that. Are you gonna have to go recruit cucks from reddit??

>22 check
the man has a point...

HELP spoonfeed the normies we know and luv, pls Sup Forums
Family and friends know something is up, and they know that I know what's up, and they ask for ALL the ANSWERS RITE FUCKING NOW!!! And they seem dissatisfied when I say, it's a long trip down the rabbit hole... what do?

pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
Original FBI user transcript, there might be good info to cross reference in there and tie in to current events

The rabbit hole is deep. I have been redpilling myself for 16years now and I cant honestly say there is a easy way to redpill people fast. It takes time and they have to research themselves.

Where would you start?
MSM is CIA controlled?
Fiat money and jews?
CIA is switzerland?
NK is a scam?
The elite are pedophiles and child sacrificers?

The redpill is to big for most normies.
An way to go would be to make a map of everything as already stated and connect dots and provide sources for everything.
You cant go to hard on them either cause they would reject it if you immediately went out and said "The elite are pedos! They control media and want your brain!"

Where would you start?

Thanks

wow that is extremely deep you fucking got me

When are you going to stop shitting up our board with these dumb LARP threads?

Bitch you the fuck are you, get off your lazy ass and make some. Shit ain't free you gotta work.

NEWEST THREAD
NEWEST THREAD
NEWEST THREAD
NEWEST THREAD
NEWEST THREAD
NEWEST THREAD
NEWEST THREAD
NEWEST THREAD
NEWEST THREAD
NEWEST THREAD
NEWEST THREAD
NEWEST THREAD
NEWEST THREAD
NEWEST THREAD
NEWEST THREAD
NEWEST THREAD

not only are they believing everything said, but they think they are a key to solving everything, like the fate of the world depends on them like they depend on their NEET checks.
Not saying it's not happening, cause it is happening, but not like this.
And then, when something eventually comes out in public (which will be 5% max of expected magnitude here) then they will scream "we told you shills..." because one of the 678 theories discussed here was 20% in line with the happenings.
It's sad really, cause there are many smart people here wasting their energy chasing ghosts, and it fucking confuses normies who I am sure are here in great numbers.

we need more in the dropbox: dropbox.com/sh/ee0152w201tvzyg/AABK6qU8iqappJlbYcviM0oJa?dl=0

Guys, what if the numbers Q posted were a message of some sort? Like if you turn the numbers into letters you get "DJT"

4=D
10=J
20=T

Donald John Trump

Leave out anything regarding spoopy shit and shit we have no proof of yet. No Satanism or pedo shit. Stick to the facts that we have hard evidence to support. Work from there

You've been abusing yourself to pictures of cartoon children all morning, and now you're deeply concerned about us?

I'd start with the press because everyone kind of knows anyway, give them examples of MSM fake news, weapons of mass destruction etc, then is them which is the fake news and which is real.

>Spoonfeed the Normies

Simple, all Clinton's middle eastern buddies, the real money (and hence power) are fucking dead or in jail.

Clintons are toothless, and they are all 'bout to lose their heads too

>I don't understand meme magic

SAD!

No. This one is already baked and good.

>99 Shameless self-check

I respectfully agree with these colleagues...
The normies closest to me are primed for revolt. Those who have been ignoring and judging me for having an opinion are SUDDENLY VERY INTERESTED and want me to point them in the right direction immediately. We may have reached a tipping point of some sort... does anyone else FEEL IT?

What can I present them with that isn't going to turn them off again? Any clues, ideas, memes?

OP please add as meme reservoir in next bread.

I'm consilidating recent CBTS threads on next post so you can save space in next OP

The only task that was given to us by Q, was to inform the population the most easy and understandable way when the real shit begins. Of course the happenings don't depend on us, since Q and his people already know the real plan.

Also, take note of shills. Most trolls would give up on 15-20 threads, but they are relentless.

Persuasion, especially "confirmation bias."
That's one reason an earlier thread mentioned Scott Adams.
He laid out a good explanation of the phenomenon, and lauded DJT's mastery of it.

what are you doing you cunt

guys i think 4,10,20 means DJT
how come no one saw this?
ha jk

Recentlz on CBTS:
#201 #202 #203 #204 #205 #206 #207 #208 #209 #210 #211 #212 #213 #214 #215 #216 #217 #218 #219 #220 #221 #222 #223 #224 #225 #226 #227 #228 #229 #230

Will do next bread

If you consider this every conspiracy ever than your shareblue chart needs an update senpai.

Don't go this threadsplitting faggot.

why should it be encrypted if it's SO EASY?

Last Q post was that one about 3:42AM meet right?

>148968671
Slow day in your gloryhole?

GETTING COLD, ISN'T IT? EDITION→ →

The Sup Forums 'prophecy' was our first tip off.
>"It will happen when the weather cools"
...Because +this is how cold its +supposed+ to be today...
and after today it will always be how cold it was supposed to be

Raw question data here:
pastebin.ca/3930472
Questions plus answers here:

FIRE UP THE MEME CANNONS

3:02 actually. And yes.

i have a vagina

Because we are creating and currating reality in realtime duh

You clearly weren't here during the elections.

These threads are no different than those.

I'm sorry you don't understand the concept of fostering a thoughtform. But it's happening whether you like it or not.

SO DID ANYTHING HAPPEN AT 3:02 OR WHAT???????????????????

Good idea, Baker might consider including this in the next few loaves.

The shills just got into the office, user...
REMINDER REMAIN WITH OP BAKERS UNTIL THEY SELECT THEIR HEIR APPARENT... All other non-approved threads are derailing shills trying to conquer and divide.

Also, good morning shills... nao fuck off.

We believe in you Sup Forums.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulpa

Good advice.
Autists here on Sup Forums "already know" this stuff.
Normies don't, because they don't do research.
We want to turn what Sup Forums "already knows" into memes that can be spread on socials to help the normies understand.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egregore

>this is known and cataloged
>similar to all bitcoin you receive upon obtaining (you)

Pretty sure that was vietnam time which was coincidentally about the same time as the doofus in NC got caught with WMD.
Which was a pipe bomb.......

not everyone who points out some of the illogical rambling here is a shill. Many of joke posts are not shills but are in fact trolls, cause it's amusing to them. This is Sup Forums after all, the birthplace of the lulz.

Sure there are shills, but shills are here in every discussion. Remember elections and CTR shills? It's not like this thread brought out the shills for the first time so people posting here can feel special about themselves. Shills won't accomplish anything, you know it, I know it, they know it. But shills are not the problem here. The original source might be. Think about that.

What the fuck did she mean by this?

There is a problem though, see:

It means Lena Dunham is a pedo, you retard.

bump, love the name.

based commie, why do this if our ideologies are diametrically opposed?

Happy Veteran’s Day vets

>I am only warm by pools of blood
>SHILLS BTFO
>THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING

There's no stopping this. Oh well.
So youre telling me there's a chance?

Thanks.

Truth is greater than ideology to a truth seeker I suppose

The names not name.

Im using this question to start it:

Whats one of the craziest conspiracy theories that you actually think COULD be true?

yes..tipping point today...ohhh hhmmmmmm i wonder why...11/11....and on such a cold day for the NE US

----------------------

The Sup Forums prophecy was our first tip off.
>"It will happen when the weather cools"
...Because +this is how cold its +supposed+ to be today...
after today it will always be how cold it was supposed to be

Raw question data here:
pastebin.ca/3930472
Questions plus answers here:

FIRE UP THE MEME CANNONS

We may need to reach out... I think chan is a place for funny and nihilistic shit, professional normie style memes are sorta not our gig.

On that note, where are those flow charts an user was dropping yesterday?

"Sex rings are popular in all governments, but pedophilia is primary in British parliament and Saudia Arabia, and that's why Hillary and Bill love foreign donors so much. They get paid in children as well as money. Dig deep and you can find it. It will sicken you"
- FBIanon

+++
Wegotthis
+++

Why aren't these threads being deleted yet?

Let’s PRAY we get indictments today

Bump

IIRC one of the earlier clues given during this happening was that someone had put a device in the White House that could have hurt people.

When Donald Trump took office there was a bit of hysteria about his reaction to the phones installed in the Oval Office. He said: "The world’s most secure system - The words just explode in the air".
From the NYTimes: "A Homebody Finds the Ultimate Home Office"
archive.is/TUeC8

The handset of the phone would be somewhere a small device could be hidden, maybe explosive or whatever has been injuring people at the US Embassy in Cuba?

Because it is real

Do you not know how to read? Jesus fucking Christ.

I think she’s referring to the names of people in the music industry who are sexual abusers

it's saturday it won't happen

Where is Ben Swann?

and it was the exact moment trump walked onto the screen

This is fascinating

Who said I don't want it to happen?

The H-wood sex and pedo rings are going to be exposed.

Have you tried joining Discord and looking over a few of the servers that have a #memes channel?

Kubrickfag checking back in
+++
have a good day anons

It'll never happen, period.

i would appreciate to have the template

I want to fuck her

For your reading&printing convenience, I've converted the graphic as confirmed by Q into .pdf format. Download link: (5.3Mb)
ufile.io/9ln6m

Some value truth more than ego, they're the most noble.