Feminine Virginity Matters: You shouldn't date or marry whores

Why do you do it? Why do you stick to the uncleaned? Do you want to get contaminated by their immorality, hurt by their lies and literally get some AIDS? If she is not wife material, she is garbage material.

Feminine purity means she can attach herself emotionally with you. Feminine depravity means she is dull, the dicking did enough damage to her psiche to get her addicted to it, and she will never stop. Roasties should go to the garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f1rbtTcVPL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Male whores should find themselves in the garbage as well.

This. You can't give women who sleep around shit while ignoring the guys they're sleeping around with.

But bimbofication is my fetish :(

Found the roastie.

A society of chaste and principled women lead to a society of chaste and principled men, because they will do or become anything for access to vagina.

I fuck whores because they're easy & I need to fuck. Women that I could love & want to try to settle down with are hard as fuck to find, & haven't yet wanted anything to do with me when I do find them. I look good, but that's about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=f1rbtTcVPL0

Ugh, advice from a virginfag. Sex is the best feeling you can get without drugs. It's natural and awesome. Go get laid and you'll agree.

Yes it spreads diseases and enables whores. The cognitive dissonance will however lead some men to say otherwise.

Women follow men. You expect them to act "chaste and principled" by themselves if no example is set for them?

> You expect them to act "chaste and principled" by themselves if no example is set for them?

Sure, if there's no safety net.

>Women mock virgins
>"Men, be virgins too"

Women are literally repulsed by virgin man. Even virgin girls are repulsed by it, because they want that alfa dick.

Don't fall into the roasties and beta faggots lies. It's better not to be manwhore, but remember, the chads never marry roasties. If the seal is open, THROW IT IN THE GARBAGE, WHERE IT BELONGS.

Women are just worth their purity.

no it leads to a society of goat-, dog-, and donkeyfuckers

>>A society of chaste and principled women lead to a society of chaste and principled men, because they will do or become anything for access to vagina.

Not true I had principles and men did not want to wait for me, too complicated if you can have it easier on tinder

But then he has to put his dick in something contaminated and disgusting, and empowers whores. Degenerate.

>uncleaned

The important fact is that she has been around the block and the sad fact is that a women who has had more than 5 sex partners is far less likely to form a lasting pairbond.

Damn shame but reality is.

Sexbots are the way to go, going forward.

Who wouldn't want a beautiful sex robot who happens to be cheerily multi-functional?

Frankly if scientists can get a good realistic sex robot to be the price of a car or thereabouts, then men will suddenly ignore biological pussy.

She cooks.

She cleans the toilets.

She recharges in a closet for a couple of hours while you are at work (battery tech is getting more and more amazing).

She will wash your car in your front yard, to the envy of all neighbor men.

And, really, imagine fucking a sexbot much like pic related every night.

All she wants to do is please you and then give you a relaxing massage (and only about half of the women I have ever dated could give a decent massage, or wanted to -- though they loved to get one).

Or a good hot bath where she washes your back and then hits all the fun spots with a glee indistinguishable from any other girlfriend you ever had. And better than most.

She can come programmed with audiobooks, too, for when you want to lay there in post-coital darkness and bliss and read a book.

AND SHE NEVER GETS TIRED!

Men and Women are weighted their value on different measures.

Man: High test face, body strength, bank account, winner, how many women he have flocking him, cars, fame

Women: Virgin, beauty

So yes, you can demand virginity, even if you aren't one

>roastie chases chads
>WHY WON'T CHAD WAIT FOR ME BETTER BECOME A WHORE

What's it like being this pathetic of a human being?

Don't put a saint on there idiot

Women belong in cages tbqh senpai

roasties get the bullet

Exactly. All roasties should be purged.

why date women at all should be the question

the idea of getting in a relationship makes me feel I'll somehow change my essence, that by losing my virginity something somehow will change in my behavior and character, and that being in a long term relationship will change, but I want to stay the same, I want my essence and being to be unchanged

THROW IT IN THE GARBAGE, WHERE IT BELONGS