Sup Forums users are stupid...

Sup Forums users are stupid. Your pseudointellectual theories are rooted in autism-spectrum mental deficiencies rather than truth, and it blinds you from even seeing how dumb you are, while trumpeting yourselves as geniuses. You're obsessed with conspiracies and half-baked arguments completely unrooted in reality. You're sitting on a website because when you go out in the real world to the tiniest sphere of human interaction your fail miserably, get somehow think you've mastered the nuanced of the global sphere of human interaction. This place is a retard chamber.

I'll stick around a bit if anyone wants to discuss.

>another idiot needing to be reminded that Sup Forums isn't one person

This board still supports Trump, it's borderline retarded, headed towards flat earther levels.

>I'll stick around a bit if anyone wants to discuss.

Discuss what? Your pointless ramble?

You didn't say anything at all. You didn't make an argument or a point, all you did was make vague, impotent insults. "You're all big doodoos" could replace everything you wrote and it would be the same amount of substance

>autism-spectrum mental deficiencies rather than truth,

Since when do purportedly autistic people lie for the sake of conscious chaos? Truth is synonymous with chaos in the context that it is bad for Evil.

I can see that you're implying the following

>Broad generalization with no citation or proof allotted to the slander of the entire spectrum
>all Sup Forums users are autistic
>the definition of autism isn't scientifically different from that of definition culturally
>Autists are stupid
>Anyone who thinks freely outside of MSM or corporate owned media is dumb
>INTJ's are failures
>INTP's have never been the good guys
>You're clearly not a shill
>Nuance is only what you believe it is and has nothing to do with objectivity
>chan is a website rather than a real time information battleground filled with shitposts, bants, memes and Truth.
>Human interaction only counts if its in person or only when I do it.
>I'm not in on the bait thread myself.

Aussie, its not subtle enough. Its too broad.

Sup Forums users genuinely lack the ability to exist outside of this vacuous echo-chamber.

And you're a straight edge faggot that has not sinned and gets to throw the first stone right? How blessed you are to be blameless

I was diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder yet I'm smarter than you

How many women have you fucked user?

You’re exactly correct. Pol is a total shithole that I got sucked into because of mental illness most likely. Depression and autism. I will leave this place forever.

Irrelevant.

Not an argument.

>Sup Forums users are stupid.
How did you figure that, Sherlock?

Aren't you Aussie fags replaced with diversity yet? Go extinct already dummy.

>Irrelevant.
Wrong, straya. It tells me how comfortable you are being honest, even when you're completely anonymous.
What's the most controversial thing you believe, something that you wouldn't necessarily want your friends and family to know?

M8 the jig is up, you're not being subtle enough.
Its okay to have a laff every now and then, but this is abhorrently bad baitposting, aussies are supposed to be the elite ultimate shitposting force.

have a sage, learn from this.

You are a little bit right desu. I only come here for the entertainment but after years of pol it has really had a bad impact on my mental health. I have become soulless and emotion less the more I spend. I also catch myself mentally rambling about Jews and other pol posts.

I don't know where else to go though.

pls no bully

This board is satire you dumb fuck.

Nigger

ah 0 it is

>thinks Sup Forums isn't satire

>believing this

nigger

Stating what i said is irrelevant due to being Australian? You're only supporting my point. Tards.

>This place is a retard chamber.
and that's why I love it

And what makes you the arbiter of truth?

Do you read the New York Times? Have you read all the news that's fit to print?

You'll see it later on. Most Sup Forums users craft the information they give you to just go retarded for no reason. Sup Forums isn't made to make things right, or make right things wrong, Sup Forums does these things "just because". It is satire, it is just a world wide joke to make people mad.

Gas the kikes, race war now!!!

Worst Australian shitpost

I am almost certain that nobody here even understands what their own self-professed ideologies are.

The Franklin scandal, OP. Read about it and weep for America. Both political parties are irredeemable. We are royally hosed.

>muh pole is le stupid
yet here you are...

It's more like that autists are more inclined to seek the truth since they aren't constricted and binded by most social norms. Autists don't walk on egg shells unlike neurotypicals; they're barebones seekers by nature.

Why does that upset you so much, OP?

social media isn't real. saged

SHUT THE *FUCK* UP, you fucking koalafaggot

If Sup Forums was truly retarded and insignificant as you say it is, then you wouldn't have to post here.

define truth.
very serious question

Ebin benis :-D

Weak bait.

Unoriginal b8. On the off-chance you’re serious, your projection is insecurity.

Aww poor baby is angry at pol.

This is what happens when tax dollars are spent for internet in the hood. We get dumb nig nog posts like this.