30 billion could end world hunger

Dear fellow white people...

...This is a fact. Yet white privilege exists and thus exponentionally more money is spent on war, technological research and the welfare of white ppl.

When will you admit that youre hypocritical bigots?

We are responsible for it so lets fix it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

$30 billion to end world hunger for how long? i don't think you understand how hunger works.

I dont think you understand how white privilege works and affects people of all colours.

>white supremacy is bad
>only white people can solve world hunger

Hmmm

My penis is throbbing

Here, I got you a $0 solution to world hunger.

>Spend the 30 billion ending world hunger
>A week later need another 30 billion+1 billion due to all the healthy new borns

White supremacy is the CAUSE of world hunger.

I don't think you understand. Aircraft carriers serve a purpose.

/thread

Says the dumb nigger

>30 billion could end world hunger
always another 30 billion, and why the fuck would ending (((world hunger))) help.
It would only increase the amount of people to an even greater extent causing further famine, poverty and migration.

Yeah to defend and expand white supremacy at the cost of PoC.

No. Bob Geldof is the cause of world hunger. He encourage boomer retards to feed them in the first place.

>implying anyone wants to stop world hunger
Overpopulation is still a problem mate

white people invented disease and weather resistant crops which have put a gigantic dent in the hunger problem

you're just a racist piece of shit, fuck off

Stop replying to these fucking spam troll threads you brainless redditards.

Fuck off nigger faggot meme flag poster. Niggers are worthless and are better off suffering and dying

I'm not sending money or food to dumb niggers who throw the bread we give them outside to feed the fucking vultures. Not the responsibility of white people the solve everyone's developmental issues.

Lol what a load of bullshit OP. You must have sucked your dad's dick a long time before you came up with this one.

at least i know you can't sage if you post an image, faggot

Hard pass. There are already too many of them.

Hunger never ends you low IQ commie.

>completely ignores colonialism, slavery, imperialism and capitalism

>feeding the poor causes world hunger

80 IQ white supremacists everyone

$30 billion for worthless niggers or space exploration?

The answer is obvious

giving $30 billion to niggers. They will buy some sneakers or crack instead of buying food

Fuck off you fucking faggot

White supremacy is fucking bullshit

I'm literally at fucking bursting point

We gave your countries everything and now you come here and you take everything.

baka

white people did not invent slavery. We just bought them because we had more resources!
The niggers sold their peers.

>We are responsible for it so lets fix it.
no! The west is NOT responsible for overpopulation in Africa for fucks sake.
We don't need to send more (((humanitarian aid))) ends up in the hands of the establishment, and retard missionaries who more than often end up being caught raping the african children they were supposed to fucking "help".

Once you start thinking about "saving" the world, you neglect helping your own community, and end up fucking over Both, while implicitly giving billions of aid money to the richest fucks in the world.

wake the fuck up retard, follow the money, see who Actually benefits from aid, and who doesnt. And see why they dont really want to fix the problem because it has become a big industry.

>completely ignores colonialism, slavery, imperialism and capitalism

B I N G O

meme flag posting whores, fuck off 3rd wold niggers

It's our money. We owe the niggers nothing, no matter how hungry they are. Feeding them only causes more breeding, and more hungry mouths.I mean, if the $30 billion is accurate, and there are 1 billion starving niggers, it would cost them $30 apiece to eat forever. If we amortize that over an expected lifetime of 70 years, that is about 40 cents per year, per nigger. Which is less than a penny a week. If lazy niggers can't afford to pay a penny a week to eat, they DESERVE to die.

The national defense spending IS part of our food budget you absolute fucking dipshit! The reason we can feed the people we do feed and house them and clothe them and even give them something to do and even take care of the ones who are worse than fucking USELESS is because we can PROJECT FORCE! FORCE PROJECTION!

Perhaps YOU should shell out billions to feed tons of useless africans?!!?? or not. Starvation is FREE. We have hungry people here in America too so fuck off with your "feed the poor Africans" bullshit!

haha so why is it when you're killing white farmers in africa the popululation doesn't start getting fed?

Our privilege is our superior intellect. It isn't my fault that niggers and OP have low IQs.

Are they implying that USA should use their army to end world hunger? I mean, it'd work, just not the way they expected.

>Completely ignores that nogs were a bunch of cannibal savages before they were civilised by the glorious Empire
Sad.

>Give food to poor niggers
>They have 15 children more
>Suddenly several times as many starving people

Oh no, more Gibs pls

Not giving them any money would end world hunger as well. Would take a while but it's the truth

so what's YOUR solution to (((save the world))) you naiive little intolerable cuck ?

you want more money to go rapey rapey in the african peninsula because muh poor race (probably yours) did some meany beany business and now you blame the working class. and not the fuckers who benefit from global poverty.

before you conjure up solutions to problems you perceive, think about the consequences and the outcome of your virtue signalling bs!

It's not the financial limits that allow world hunger to persist, it's the logistic complications, the footwork/motorwork, not to mention the amount of volunteers it would take to supply all these poor people in little shithole nobody has ever heard of. I hate virtue signalling lefties, they don't have a fucking clue how the real world works. Sure you can purchase $30 billion of food, but the cost to promote that food to society as a whole nobody is willing to pay

t. White supremacists that slept during history class

Regards, bachelor degree in history

This.. however I do think American government spending is out of control.
The military budget isn't even the worst part of it, the prison budget is even worse, while it doesn't result in lower crime rates
America should rethink its priorities

yeah, because its not like i have a degree in history or anything you dumb mother fucker.

No, dumbass. $30 billion won't do shit. It will only temporarily end world hunger. Plus, whenever there is a big charity to hungry Africans, the money is either stolen or wasted.

anyone who isnt white isnt human

>bachelor degree
there is your problem, worthless level and you use your degree to whine like an emotional bitch.
Man up and go for an MA or phd like the rest of up

I hope you realise there are black soldiers on every army especialy on the US armed forces

I would eliminate overseas aid first as a cornerstone of tackling both overpopulation and world hunger. Once there are considerably less of them, then food should be abundant.

With the disaster in Haiti the Dutch government sent millions of euros in aid.
Turned out the had only built a few houses of it and 75% just evaporated.

IF YOU FEED THE USELESS NIGGERS THEY WILL BREED!

That would help, but liberals cant wrap their tiny heads around the fact that Africa doesn't belong to them.
It's not their continent, they don't belong there.
I'm sure they would find ways to collect funds elsewhere and travel down just to start their fucking exploitive for profit companies anyway.

GUYS GUYS...I just read a study where population control will end world hunger. and a lot of other things

like most liberals you have no idea what your good intensions will cause
>feeding niggers creates more niggers and creates more starvation because they have no ability to feed themselves.
>Africa's population booms and they spill over into more prosperous lands.
>niggers destory all they come into contact with
>niggers destory prosperous nations they infest
>without prosperous nations to feed Africa nation starvation ensues
>however once prosperous nation starve because niggers have replaced former white population.

so basically you really just want to depopulate the world and destroy civilization in the process.

I wonder who would benefit from that??

>blames entire white race for the imperialist colonialism of inbred anglo-saxons.
kys

>30 billion to end ''world hunger''
>the entirety of Africa has a combined GDP of 1.515 trillion
>could spend 30 billion from the diamond export alone
>''waah waah, white people, please save us''
lol

>population control will end world hunger
that would challenge the plans for a global workforce / slaveforce without political representation or any means of social mobility, so the liberals would hate it.

>dump 30 million dollarydoos worth of cornflakes into africa
THERE YOU GO NIGGERS, ALL SET.
NEVER ASK THE WHITE MAN FOR ANYTHING AGAIN.

Yup. Double ironic seeing as the libs actually want to turn the Africans into brainless consumers like us (obvsly its the corporato, but libs are too dumb to see they are being played) and ruin one of the Earths last great wilderness by filling it with slum cities full of nogs. All in the name of development. There really is no bottom to their stupidity.

History degree. So, you have no education or reasoning skills. History degree. Ha ha ha. That's a good one.

>Niggers have low IQs.
>Lower intelligence creatures breed faster for better survival rates.
>Starvation is a form of population control.
>Feed niggers.
>Niggers breed until their population causes starvation.
>Now it costs $300 billion to feed starving niggers.
>Niggers never improved their infrastructure because there was no demand because we they would starve everyone else would just feed them.
If you want to save Africa the moral thing would be to leave them alone.

White people money belong to whites.
Work nigger

>Fellow white people
K

There are individuals who could comfortably pay 30 billion.

why end their hunger. leave them alone to figure it out themselves. we want fewer niggers, not more niggers. their suffering will end when they end. Encouraging them to reproduce and make more filth, disease, degeneracy, poverty, and low IQ dysfunctional violent trashed communities is NOT in anybody's best interests, including their own.

kek

>$30 billion to end world hunger for how long? i don't think you understand how hunger works.
It's actually cheaper than that. It costs literally 0$ to end world hunger as those who can't eat will die.

I don't think you understand what African "governments" do with the aid money they're sent.

" since aid began in the 1960s donors have given a grand total of $502 billion to sub-Saharan Africa, which is worth about $866 billion in today’s prices."
tell me more about your 30b .

Why isn't there a line for Africa?

>Dear fellow white people...

Great opener for bait, Leaf.

Only 30 billion to shoot all the people in Africa? Sounds like a good investment to me.

History degree is supposed to teach critical thinking. If you view all history as white supremacy congrats on not critically thinking and believing whatever kike lies you were indoctrinated. Also all jobs from liberal arts are the result of nepotism

Oh cool, one payment of 30 billion dollars, or is this going to be like a regular thing now?

>30 billion
it has been like this for 30-40 years, the west gives aid money via privatised corporations, they end up rhetorically helping because they eventually steal the money and build for profit companies which become monopoly competitors on the western market (because of low wages), they pretend that this helps local communities because it (brings wealth), and it does bring wealth in the long run, a small amount at least. We see this all over Asia and Africa.
But at the same time it stagnates growth in the west and causes poverty, and because there was not natural transformation from agricultural society to a more industrial society they end up with billions more children. and so the cycle continues.
Western companies close down and relocate in order to virtue and (help) asian and african communities with lower wages than those in the west.
The rich steals money, the poor become poorer all over the world.

And the funny part is that "marxists" fucking pretend this is marxism, 99,99% of all lefties love this shit even though it's the most regressive and exploitative system ever created and it destroys the world, not just the western markets, but everything!

quarantine Africa, let plauge chan do her thing. 90% of the population dies.
>hunger problem solved
>nigger problem solved

If you feed the people who can't feed themselves they'll just reproduce anyway and then next year you have more hungry mouths. If you cant produce enough to justify your life then your life has no value anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Give them 30 billion this year and it'll be 60 billion next year after the nigger babies break into a rape orgy.

Africa is like a petri dish. Boom and bust; no inbetween.

AH yes, 30 billion to feed them all, a thing we don't actually owe them.

Then, they double in number, and it's 60 billion and the world is on fire from overpopulation.

tough facts: not all humans should live

/thread

Looks like the OP has gone off to cry in his hole. Send you own money OP then move there.

Actually, wrong. History books give an overly simplistic, politically slanted view of the past. Non economists (historians) will write with great certainty of their knowledge about topics they know absolutely nothing about. History, since become infested with leftists, is nothing more than a bunch of low IQ people with no critical or analytical ability writing about what they WISH had happened, and attempt to use this wishful thinking as a template for current policy. Sorry, low IQ loser, you are just too stupid to see what is quite obvious to intelligent people. History departments are nothing more than the training ground for Marxist trash like you.

stop replying to this obvious /leftypol/ bait thread

I agree.
People have lived and thrived in desserts for thousands of years.
Member kings and shieet?
Egyptians were actually capable of creating an empire that would compare to one of the modern day superpowers.

And now they're bitching they cant even grow food and they don't have water even though we have sent billions in aid.
It should be perfectly capable for a country to be self sustaining and not to be reliant on import and export.
Soviet countries have done it with decent success.

As long as the basics of a country is rotten no amount of aid will help it.

>Needs 30 billion
>((Soros)) spends 18 billion on his "charities
>fellow white people please..
Why don't you ask your master for the money?

Nice flag. Why Do u post this weekly? I'm telling

Moddddddds
Sage

change that top one to read "COST TO CAUSE AFRICA'S POPULATION EXPLODE"

What is this, your grandpa?

Quit being a faggot OP

Google how much in aid has been sent to Africa since 1970, and then fuck off.

Wow, If Zukerberg spend less then a half of his money, there will be no hunger anymore!
He is responsible for fixing it! Stop (((white))) privilege now!

>solve world hunger
>niggers multiply 100 fold
>world becomes black
no thanks

It's our money, we spend it where we like.

pic related

The irony about world hunger is that if we didn't keep feeding the hungry there wouldn't be any overpopulation anyway. It's not colonialism that ruined Africa, it's white guilt.

Why would I feed someone who can't actually learn to feed themselves UN?

You are apart of the problem.

What do niggers in AFRIKKKAAAAAAA do when they get tons and tons of UN food aid? They just fuck and have more kids which also need to be fed. They do no work and get jealous when we try to build places for them to make their own food and tear it down, just look at Haiti for a more Western hemisphere example.

Learn to use your brain, oh wait you don't care if they learn to help themselves because you want to feed the victim mentality.