What is worse, getting raped or getting accused of a rape you did not commit?

That is my question to you.

If you're accused of rape then you obviously committed it. No woman is going to lie about such a serious matter for no reason.

Well I suppose its at least possible to overcome the damage from being raped and move on with your life
But if you're accused of rape, and especially if you get convicted for it, your life is basically fucked no matter what you feel

getting accused
doesn't matter if you're proven innocent, you will still be that guy

Rape is.

I was once accused, but it turned out to be self defence and I was not guilty of any wrongdoing.

Being raped as a guy changes nothing

Being raped as a girl makes you a, "Survivor"

Being accused of rape as a girl changes nothing

Being accused of rape as a guy fucks you over for life.

I'd rather be raped and lose my virginity then be fucked over for life

6% of those accused of rape are convicted, and most see no jail time. You might want to rethink your post bongo, it doesn't hold up to facts.

My post still holds up, the mere accusation is enough to ruin your life, and it is possible to be wrongly convicted of rape because it has happened before, and could easily happen again

In my country accusation of a rape leads to an actual rape in prison.

source

Yes she is going to

Rape is suddenly a big deal when it's a woman, yet getting it up the butt is much much worse.

Yes, they will. Especially if they are caught being unfaithful.

Not that I care, adulterers deserve all the pain they can get.

I mean why would women lie about it to ruin a guys life, don't they know about he gets out they are basically 100% gonna get killed

Women can be raped up the butt too, in fact.

Jews

Why did you rape someone in self defence, and more importantly how?

show your leaf faggot

In Catalonia, anything is possible

Yes, but most men prefer the vagina unless she's extremely used up and not tight enough.

getting convicted for rape is a easy way to get yourself raped aswell.
regretting sex or getting fucked while passed out, so you don't even remember anything is certainly better than that.
real rape > accused of rape > "rape"

Story for another time, I guess. I must depart.

Probably affects girls less though. Genders each have their own strengths. They are scared of spiders a lot for some reason when men aren't at all.

Both are rape.
And both should be punished equally.

Depends on the circumstance at worst you can get gangraped to death, or you get "raped" as in a stranger lightly tapping your package

As for accusations it's a matter of how much people believe the accusation. It's not that bad if the accuser is a known lunatic nobody believes, it is however difficult if you're a rich ceo and a receptionist starts pointing fingers at you.

Second involves getting fucked for life, obvious answer.

Both fuck the victim over for life and should carry extremely harsh punishments.

I'm going to assume you're talking about some kind of prison rape or male rape. Compared to being accused. I'll take the accusation. Thanks.

Getting raped,duh.