How bad is affirmative action in the US?

How bad is affirmative action in the US?
Do they actually lower their standards to the point that a shit grade will allow you to go to College/University?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iwMzZtU5H7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's surprisingly bad. Like, I would probably not give special consideration to any Ivy-league graduate if I were a hiring manager with a stack of resumes in front of me, because those schools are more interested in diversity and maintaining their image. Most other schools provide the same quality of education/training these days. The only reason I would ever go to an Ivy league is to make connections. Not that I, an average middle class white male of average GPA, would ever make it into one.

It's basically only in education now, it's not like every job a black person goes for is instantly gonna get hired

However it is sad, these kids come from typical ghetto education systems were their education level is vastly inferior to the ivy league or higher learning institutions they end up going to and usually end up failing instead of going to a college that matches their education level and moving up over time.

It's worse than you imagine. You can have perfect everything and get passed up for some inter-city kid with okay grades and a sob story.

Did you or anyone you know experienced being affirmative action'd by someone?

>It's basically only in education now

Fucking bullshit. It's been far worse for that for more than 20 years.

>no way Imma hire a white man for dis job.

>be me
>job required a stack of high level certifications for simple desktop support
>Give notice 1 year later
>we found your replacement user
>oh yeah? Huge stack of qualifications?
>he black

We've had niggeranons talk about being in interviews and answering "diversity" when asked what they can do for the company and getting hired. It's bad. It's a big reason why whites check "hispanic" on race forms.

>totally not going to consider your race in hiring, goy, we promise! :6)3

post more

Worst case of affirmative action is in India where 50% of all seats and posts are reserved for (((backward castes))) and Muslims. In some states the reservation is up to 70% which really screws the upper castes over. Most upper caste people are on the poorer end of the middle class. And still the goyim grin and bear it in the name of (((reparations)). In the best education institutes, the general class has to score ridiculous marks to get in while backwards can get in with 5/360 marks. Really boils my blood, desu.

Wait seriously?
Castes are still a thing in India?

Yup. All a nigger needs is a pulse.

OK user.

>father worked at university 25 years ago
>nearly 30 years service, J.D, former prof
>shoe in for promotion
>niggerbitch on hiring board says she ain't botta hire no whiteman
>far less educated/experienced spic selected
>be cuckservative, have black friend on board
>raise a fit
>they decide to not fill the position rather than deal with either side

Another.

>be me
>mil contractor
>want to go to better company
>company is notorious for hiring mostly negroids
>apply
>hear nothing
>apply again
>check "hispanic"
>get reply next day
>tell white friend/coworker
>has loud mouth
>HEY user I ALSO CHECKED HISPANIC AND GOT A REPLY THE NEXT DAY!
>spics and niggers in office hear it
>wut duh fugg mane I always check white
>NO U FAG THEY HATE WHITES THAT'S WHY WE GOT A REPLY
>get surly looks from all office shitskins
>they apply and get callbacks too.
>ever since, always check hispanic.

My friend who is at MIT was affirmitive action'd by his safety school (CalTech). But he got into MIT, so who wins, really?

You want a news flash? There's still castes in JAPAN.

>Being this obsessed with diversity
But why though

Yeah about 60% of the population had been classified into "backward castes" and at least 50% of all seats are reserved for them. The rest of the population has to compete with them for the remaining seats. Basically if you're a dalit you can get a seat even if you leave the entrance exam blank. The seats include all government funded education institutions, all government jobs, scholarships, etc. Hell, it's even in promotions, my dad is a govt employee and he repeatedly gets passed over for a dalit for promotions. Most of the population accepts it without any protest and think it's similar to the German guilt and reparations.

How do you get considered a backward caste?
Does it have to mean living near a railway in shantytowns and shitting on streets?

(checked)

Exactly BECAUSE the jews know it hurts our institutions, businesses, and white people as a whole. Additionally, businesses get tax breaks and prevent costly discrimination lawsuits by saying, "See! We're very diverse!" Again, all that was put in place by the jews and their pawns.

imo the reason why problems in diversity exist is because you guys label yourself as your ethnicity before calling yourself an american.

Yes.

Whites don't. Shitskins didn't start doing it until prompted by the jews. It's always the jews.

Do jews in the US hold loyalty to the US or to Israel?
If they do hold loyalty to Israel then why won't they form a mass exodus to their promised land?

because everyone has a hard on for being politically correct and being "loving" when they're just loving themselves and selfish about their own public image

bump

are the masters just going to leave the slaves alone in the fields? of course not

whites are just "white" everyone else is a _______/american.

>Slaves
America is strong enough to hold on it's own.Israel should just stop asking for US aid since they can hold themselves on their own.The incompetence of the Arabs are a blessing for them

Have you been to Israel user? Outside of Jerusalem and Tel Aviv it's a bakwards shithole just like the countries around it. Why would any jew living in the US opt to live there?

Then why didn't they develop the areas outside Tel Aviv and Jerusalem?

>a shit grade will allow you to go to College/University
Yes
It is more likely that the POC won't even get a shit grade. Especially in the humanities. POC aren't subjected to criticism. They have been told since grade school their shitty essays are perfect, so they do not modify.

It's awful.
The university I went to was about 50% foreigners from india, china, africa, russia, caribbean. This started when it changed from a college to a university. White Americans could still get in, but the classes had been dumbed down and everything was group work. Rampant plagiarizing and cheating was ignored. Foreigners always passed, even if they couldn't speak English and all of their work was obviously cut/paste from wikipedia. In groups, the foreigners never did shit. The white Americans always ended up doing all the work with the foreigners taking credit. Letting all of these diverse worthless fucks out into the workforce with the same degree I worked my ass off for has drastically lowered the market value of my education.
Government contracts favor women and minority owned businesses by law. Look at who "owns" most companies who work for or sell to the gov.
Around where I live it also appears that 9/10 government employees are lazy, low IQ ghetto dwellers that exhibit at least several of the most common stereotypical attributes.

>always check hispanic

Hahaha even better because I'm learning Spanish

True
Your comments about group work are something I want to dwell on. How do I know that POC are doing shitty work? Through peer reviews and group collaboration. I was once in a class about south asia (India, Myanmar, and the Stans). Our final was a take home essay that got a peer review prior to turn in. Essay question was about tracing the last 500 years of south asian history. My peer was Pakistani. Her whole essay was about how her Grandfather didn't like Gandhi because he used so much Hindu symbolism. My review, which I spoke out loud, was this is a great wrap-up but doesn't include much from the first 500 years. Our teacher is mad-dogging me, giving me the stink-eye. Paki girl picked up on it and turned on me too. How dare a white man criticize her essay? She doesn't need to address the thesis?!?! I've gotten F's for deviating slightly from essay question.

>not knowing that rich fuckers always have a place saved for them in any American college no matter how retarded they are

W Bush had a 2.0 GPA. Getting in != good grades. There's nogs way dumber and lazier than him with 3.5+

scholarships for all races except whites

leftards always project and gaslight, when they said "muh white privilege" they meant whites are the only ones without those privileges

That is absolutely untrue. Look at the HR department of nearly any major company and its littered with SJWs and marxist dogma

Is it law that you have to obey a diversity quota or do you get tax cuts for doing it?

Yes it has to do with money. But no it is not so direct, colleges get railroaded into this through more insidious ways. The difference between a University and a College is Universities conduct research. Universities are more prestigious. (I assume most know this). Research is funded through grants. Grants are controlled by (((the powers that be))). Get a reputation as an un-diverse University... there goes the funding for most of your cutting edge researchers

*direct, Universities get

it's really bad. a black could have shit grades and still get into a better college than a evite who has better grades than them just because they're black. the worst part is, the "reparations" are punishing white people for the crimes of their ancestors. blacks who were never oppressed are getting reparations for oppression threat never effected them.

>their ancestors
Blacks in US are 30% white. Their Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandmother got raped/coerced by THEIR Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandfather. Not my Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandfather. THEIRS. Their descended from the criminal. I'm supposed to pay reparations because I look like the criminal?

>THAT PICTURE

Please God: "give me a great hapa child and a traditional marriage with a white man."

It's might be bad in schools. But I know in the workplace it's treated as a nuecense. Two fortune 100 companies I worked for. Everytime we hired a while male we had to also interview a girl and a PoC. Even after white male was decided. Still had to waste everyone's time for the H.R. checkmarks.

youtu.be/iwMzZtU5H7I

If you haven't seen this already you should.

Indian man gets 3.1 GPA in college, shaves head. Pretends he's black. Gets into med school.

Fucking kek

you mean like the untouchables?

>Do they actually lower their standards to the point that a shit grade will allow you to go to College/University?

The good thing about affirmative action is that you'll always be the top at your school.
T. asian

This guy shitted on the system kek

For beaners and darkies, yes.

Yes it is the reason more companies and corporations are starting to place an experience requirement on actual employment. You are required to intern for 1-4 of course they aren't calling it that, but it is essentially an intern program. It's so they can weed out the unqualified.

When I went to school in the inner city, 60% was a passing grade, when I moved north into the country 70% was required and still seen as in need of further instruction

Solid point. But it was in the sake of money not diversity. Money helps the school, diversity does not

Fool you Asians get discriminated against harder than us Whites through Affirmative Action. You're over-represented. So they don't want you

That is not the case. Americans of just about every ethnicity other than African and some hispanics think of themselves as Americans first. Irish killing Irish in the Civil War, Japanese, German, and Italians fighting their home countries during WW2, etc. Race before country is a way more prominent sentiment among non-European Americans and yet we get shit on for it by far the most. Its one of the biggest reasons I consider white identity to be valid. America was a testing ground to see if different subsets of European ethnicity and Christian belief could live side by side, and we have managed it pretty well. Other cultures that respect this fact and attempt to build on it have always been welcomed afte an initial and natural phase of bullying to prove their worth. Then they get folded into the mix and we see them as American first. Its only those groups who either don't respect the core ideals or don't prove their worth that remain a fifth column. Blacks have done neither. Hispanics are a mixed bag, Arabs have some value but don't respect the culture, Poos are generally pretty good on both fronts, Asians have done both. Fucking hell, even Native Indians are more American than most blacks, and alot of them live on reservations and the government fucked them. That just goes to show you that Blacks will not ever assimilate. Every step in their assimilation has been largely one sided, with the rest of us making concessions that denigrate our culture, i.e. welfare, affirmative action, civil rights. All absolutely out of control in the name of assimilating a group that doesn't even want to assimilate.

I know that in CA it's so legally dangerous to hire a white person over a black person that my boss won't hire anyone no matter how much we need someone if a black person applies. The last batch had a literally retarded nigger so the white dude with a bachelor's in EE didn't get hired. Even if they're the most qualified you can't hire them because firing them is basically a death sentence for your company if they have half a brain.

> In engineering, we call a 50% a passing grade.

It depends on the industry but it can be particularly bad in the workplace. My dad actually got his job by claiming to be Hispanic and showing up to all their Hispanic recruiting events. My family's ancestry is Italian so I'm sure the Hispanic people could tell the difference but your average HR rep probably couldn't

Dunno, i work for a small company of about 20 employees, 18 being white men, and 2 white women, one is basically a secretary/book keeper type position and the other just "helps" her husband on his tasks.

I had a friend who got into Columbia because he exploited his family history. He was 100% Polish, but his family had fled to Argentina after the war where his father was born, so that qualified him as "Latin American." He got a shit ton of scholarships and got into quite a few good schools. Guy was pretty smart too, but he probably wouldn't have gotten in or nearly as much money.

It's really bad , black women are the most educated demographic in the country

>whites checking Hispanic for gibs / affirmative action
Can any white user confirm this to be true? I thought about doing this but I'm not a shitskin, and don't want to get in trouble with a potential employer / school

They don't want to live in a sand nigger shithole in the Middle East

Grade inflation is a common practice for minorities on college campus's across the country. Check out Professor Harvey Mansfield from Harvard for proof. Now God forbid you or a loved one needs life saving medical attention. Which doctor would you prefer, the one who was given their grade or one who earned it?

I agree with the others, but I've talked to a jew about this and what they say is that Israel is like a "dysfunctional family." Parasites can't live off of other parasites. They require a host.

Their loyalty is to their NATION, not always their country -- hence, the anti-zionist orthodox jews (who also have to go.) But regardless of what they want, WE want them out.

You can do Hispanic easily. Just say you are a white Hispanic. They really only verify for Native American since they get tax credits, and it's the only true race history that is recorded by the US gov.

>white hispanic
I guess so. I have a traditionally Slavic name through, but I can say my grand mom is from Argentina or some shit

> I've gotten F's for deviating slightly from essay question.

I got a fucking ZERO on a forum discussion because the professor started with:
>it's a proven fact that women are paid less in the workplace...

I called him out in a private email as being a fucking communist and told him that if I didn't get at least a C I'd raise a fit.

I got a C. C's get degrees.

It's real bad. I actually saw/heard at an 'applying for engineering colleges' seminar thing for girls (was just there because driving my sister and they had food), the black and Hispanic girls get told that they could pretty much get anywhere.
Then they get to my sister who's Asian and simply tell her "Oh you'll have a maybe better chance".

>Jewish level nepotism
>Complains about nepotism
One Indian executive = all Indian takeover.

Asian/Middle Eastern tribalism not even once.

I'd rather work for black people.

Fake interviews. I fucking hate them so much. Next time I have one I'm either hanging up or walking out the door the moment I detect it.

Some asians realllly eat up the jewish shit, don't they?

Well it depends. I live in CA and here 52% of Asians are registered Dems, compared to 75% of spics and 90% of niggers

See what I posted here:
It counts. Say that your family fled das Germans and went to South America.

Now I feel stupid for not doing this before I got into my Uni, maybe I could have gotten into a much better one and gotten the cost lifted.
I was scared they'd see my skin and immediately persecute me for lying

fake interviews are the worst. a total waste of a big chunk of my day and a travel across town. i too have gotten a good idea when they're happening, but i always just keep going anyway just in case i'm wrong.

My friend who did this is practically ghost pale, 100% Polack. They didn't care. The big ass Hispanic scholarship he got was awarded to him and a girl with the last name "Cruz" who looked straight outta Havana. They don't care, as long as it looks good on their end it doesn't matter.

I'm basically the same, could never pass for hispanic but I guess you're right, all they care about is filling their HR quota of Hispanics. It's probably ideal scenario for an employer for exmpale, they get a white and get to tick off the Hispanic diversity quota at the same time. I'll start identifying as Hispanic from now on; and just say my parents lived in Argentina for a couple years or some shit lmao