Syrian rapes pony at pet zoo in Berlin

Can't make this shit up, boys.
10news.one/syrian-refugee-arrested-for-raping-pony-at-childrens-zoo/

Other urls found in this thread:

10news.one/father-honor-rapes-daugthers-boyfriend/
morgenpost.de/berlin/polizeibericht/article212502451/Junger-Mann-vergeht-sich-sexuell-an-Pony-im-Goerlitzer-Park.html
youtu.be/YbgvBPSbHSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shameless self-bump

lmfao look at his round ass body and skinny legs

bumping

I guess they used the photo of a random Pony and not of the sexual assault victim

>Can't make this shit up, boys.

Are you really that shocked that a goatfucker would stick his dick in a horse?

>arabs raping goats in the middle of the desert when nobody is watching

>arabs raping a Pony at a children pet zoo in the middle of a City at broad daylight

I thought These People had at least some Kind of sexual restraint in public

They are semitic.
They'll rape anything.
Just look at our hollywood scandals.

>Berlin

I'm starting to think its not a meme, that they Dress up their women in burkas because they would otherwise be raped nonstop

Where do you live?

I live in Berlin. We got some great cultural enrichment here

>I thought These People had at least some Kind of sexual restraint in public

Probably because you've never seen an African in real life. This does not surprise me in the least.

Better than a child though.

It was a sexual emergency!!

Also saw this
10news.one/father-honor-rapes-daugthers-boyfriend/

>The 22 year old boyfriend was asked to meet with his girlfriend’s brother. At the meeting the boyfriend was asked to get into a car where he was sprayed with pepper spray and driven to a garage in nearby Tilst.

>Here the girl’s father was waiting with a gun. The 22 year old was tied up, had his clothes removed, dozed in gasolin while being threatened to be burned to dead. >The father also pointed the gun several times to the 22 year old’s head and pulled the trigger in a faked execution. The father also raped the young man several times.

>The torture lasted for two hours and describe as “honor” related.

>The father and brother has been senteced to five years in prison.

>The girl and her family lives in Gellerup, a Muslim majority area in Aarhus, Denmark.

I bet he was an Applefag

truly haram

>Where do you live?
I don't know, I can't recognize anything. Probably hell.

This nigger knows what's up

>mfw living in Berlin Moabit
>mfw when seeing cultural enrichment everyday
>gypsies beating their wifes and daughters
>arab kids stealing shit and mistreating women and handycapped People in public
>eastern europeans doing drugs and prostituting themselves in public parks
>mfw when being afraid to let your gf out at night, because she might get culturally enriched too

was the bf a shitskin as well?

Is your gf a pony?

I dunno.

What part of Germany is most racist?

She'd be treated like one anyway so it doesn't matter

If we tell /mlp/ about this will they side with us to protect ponies from rape or will they associate themselves with the rapist?

That story always makes me smile. Fucking retards.

checked

>Living in Berlin on a voluntarily basis

saxony (AfD was the biggest paty during the elections). where im from originally

In a way, I understand this man's plight- I'd have a hard time distinguishing between the horse and a Syrian woman too.

Will /mlpol/ rise again?

What is East Germany like?

>I cuck myself today, to see if I could still feel.
>I focus on being cucked, the only thing that's real.
>What have I become, my Swedish friend?

Jesus fucking Christ. I wish the US had nuke Germany instead to save the world from witnessing this humiliation of the once Great and Sacred Germany. *Spits*

Maybe the pony was like a swedish bathsuit model compared to their usual syrian goats right?

This.
Where's the /mlp/ thread of these news?

How about the south?

Yes Hans,you invited 1.5 million inbreed fanatics into your country.
enjoy

*inbred*

it's gonna be the biggest irony if it's Bavaria

that news site seems legit

>have massive debt and live off the rest of germany
>have lots of crime
>burn billions of tax payers money on (as yet unfinished airport)
>have a trillion other problems
>introduce unisex toilets among first acts of newly elected government

Just. Nuke. Berlin. Worst capital city in all of europe.

Pretty much, there was that one female western journalist that literally got sexually assaulted by a crowd of hundreds of sex-crazed Arabs in Egypt. These people people should be fucking nuked.

Of course it does, but you should check this link, Ahmed
morgenpost.de/berlin/polizeibericht/article212502451/Junger-Mann-vergeht-sich-sexuell-an-Pony-im-Goerlitzer-Park.html

REFUGEES WELCOME

*doesn't

Depends on the state. saxony is actually doing best. They score high on education and dont have a deficit in spending, yet their bashed in the media for being right-wing

Wow this news site sure seems real.

ICH WETTE 1 BITCOIN DASS OP NICHT IN BERLIN WOHNT

gtfo shill. the Story was reported in Major german newspapers. I just posted an english one so your dumbass could read it

>hasbro and bronies strike again

youtu.be/YbgvBPSbHSI

THICC

Post the actual source then, not some bullshit blog site.

Thank you.

>gets my noggin thoggin about the 1920s-early 30s
>history repeats

You can't beat an undead horse.

>"syrian"
yeah, i'm sure they were syrian

kek
when I was a teenager a cow got raped at a farm nearby. I can't remember what nationality, but he was not from here.

The farmer had to start paying close attention to the cows before the perp was caught, lit watching them so they wouldn't get raped. He chased him off the first time and it made the news then. Later the degenerate was caught. We used to tip those cows over, but not then

We have to accept it as part of his culture. You know, tolerance n shit :DDDDDDDD

>Syrian man sexually assaults Pony
>Babysitter and child are forced to watch

I've been to Berlin a year ago, moving from a train station to the eastern part.
It's got to be one of the shittiest, dirtiest and ugliest cities I've ever been unfortunate to visit. The giant fucking nigger Mongrelland of fuckness.

>Gellerup, a Muslim majority area in Aarhus, Denmark.
That entire shithole should be bombed.

>10news.one
Sage

Aryanne's heat cycle is only for white men.

They already have the whore women,the ponuts our ours.

>*action*
Back to Kikebook you go, nigger.

He only did it because there were no children around.

pic related is the biggest german newspaper, just for you, you fucking shill

Nope! They're total fucking animals.

actually a child was forced to watch according to other News outlets like Focus

Prostitution is legal there though. And cheap.

Sexual emergency

tfw our board of horsefuckers is still less degenerate than a single sandnigger

bullshit. this would've never been reported.

>mfw when a leaf comments on bestiality and calling it degenerate when its legal in Canada to smear peanutbutter on your underaged daughter and let it be licked of by your dog which you then suck of

Is this shit legit?

>I'm starting to think its not a meme

Why else would they keep their women covered from head to toe and locked up in the house-compound unless a squad of male relatives was there to guard them? I am starting to think that our stupid black humor joke that absolutely anything is morally ok as long as you do not get caught is their reality.

Keep it comin, shills

don't be a namefag, your posts will get hidden

5 years for kidnapping, assault, conspiracy and rape....

Why? do you want to move to Canada?

>living in Berlin
>not trying everything to leave that shithole

Please stay there we dont need your kind in Bavaria

Now I am confused. Why didn't the Syrian use the child then? /s

Stop being racist Kraut. You just don't understand xher culture. Now give him more welfare goy.

>I'm starting to think its not a meme, that they Dress up their women in burkas because they would otherwise be raped nonstop
the sad part is you are right, the girls are literally kept inside until marriage and nuless she is going to be a doctor she will be married off or the family suffer shame. The women have a duty not to encourage rape from men who cannot help themselves and hence the nija/binbag look

The dude will probably be a guest host now on Bill Nye the Science fraud's show

Remember that Scene in crank, when he has Trouble keeping his dick hard but than a schoolbus with japanese Girls arrives and they all watch so he gets all erect again.
I guess he was a bestiality Exhibitionist.

There it is. The pedophile Brit making a beastiality joke. The ghost of Jimmy Savile lives on.

>Görlitzer Park
what's new

I used to live close to munich. One time i was eating a Kebab near the local trainstation. Two guys walk in, one is clearly a salafi. He starts shouting about all those infidels and how they make him mad and how they should be stoned

>implying that there is any Major german City that isn't culturally enriched yet

it's true. christian sins are things like pride, wrath, greed, and of course lust. muslims sins are all very specific actions so they never learn to control their emotions the way westerners have. as long as their stupid holy book doesn't explicitly forbid something they will do it without thinking twice.

You seem kinda butt blasted.

>I just bet you're from Quebec

I'm impressed actually. You've got to be very strong to physically constrain an animal that size in order to rape it.

This and all the other recent news articles depicting brown and black male cringe and autism deserves more attention. This board has lacked OC lately. Have a bump OP.

>not using adblock

kill yourself

Nooooo don't rape the pony :(

well you have to admit that is one sexy thicc pony

I'm thinking about it. Edmonton to be more precise.

found the jap

I spent all day out and about town, and literally haven't seen one non-Japanese person.