Americans, what in the actual fuck is going on here?

Americans, what in the actual fuck is going on here?

They're filming the next spiderman with him and aunt may. Should come out in 2019.

When the fuck did Seyda Neen get a theme park?

Haha Ach du mein Güte

yep, that's *current year* America

That's the fucking renaissance festival holy shit!
Never seen fury's and Spider-Man there before. Pissed me off. This takes place in sterling NY.

>That's the fucking renaissance festival
What the fuck is that about?

fat furry femdom.. i dunno

Its actually wicked fun. Axe throws and jousting and get to ease medieval bland ass food and giant turkey legs. Its actually a really good time. Just never seen fury's and Spider-Man like wtf that's not renaissance related.

uh-oh

Nothing. The fuck is wrong with you making this useless thread?

Just another day in the land of the free. Something residents of Merkel's Europe will never experience.

Resident Freedom citizen here. Looks like a bunch of faggot shit. Probably the French's doing.

I remember going to some renaissance fairs back when I was a kid and they were awesome. Fatties and normies ruin everything

So it's supposed to be based on the historical renaissance period?

>medieval
>turkey leg

Sure is burger in here

Cosplaying before it was cool.

The jousting is pretty boss though.

Overgrown renne faire.

Probably started as normal faire, then got too popular.

It’s a renaissance festival. Looks like the one in Arizona to me. People dress up to go. Traditionally you dress relevant to the time period. But it’s a lot of the same people who like Comic-Con so you get a lot of cross over. Ren fen is like a fair that’s only open one or two months a year. People in Arizona are fat because Mexican food and it’s hot as fuck so they stay inside all the time.

I think you are right. I was looking at pictures and the building are different at the sterling one.

>WE

"This is all white culture and western traditions okay? These filthy (sand)niggers are coordinated by (((them))) to take this away :((((. We need a white ethnostate to conserve our way of life"
>this is what mutts actually believe

It also looks like the one in Wisconsin. Are all Ren fairs the same? It could be one company behind them all.

Also, midwest best explains the weight of everyone in pic, and the furry. Saw some when I went over the summer

Nah its the one in Maryland, just went there last month. It's def the one in maryland

/thread.

It started with people going to Renaissance Festivals as Star Trek characters or Doc and Marty from Back to the Future as a joke, and it was dumb, and then that went to medieval fantasy shit and Harry Potter shit, which was worse. Now it's "hey let me grab my Halloween costume and go as Spider-Man" and it's complete garbage.

Some le 56% festival.

That said, the cleavage at Renaissance festivals is still top-notch.

Yes but it's really about the shit they sell there and the shows.

ren faire, it's basically a moving ghetto for sub 100 IQ whites that goes from town to town, searching for more retards to LARP with them.

Renaissance fair invaded by furries

main reason I go, other reason is to get shithouse drunk with friends

>shitty fake tourist trap
>fat people
>furries
>terrbile style clothing, nothing fits
>disgusting peod beards
>dyed hair
>handicap cart for a fat person
>weird spiderboy
>MK bag in the corner

idk if this is in America, BUT GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES FUCK YEA

Weekly reminder that if we are dead, youve been dead for months

An incredible photo. No idea what it is, but it's incredible.

Furries think it's okay to come to Renfair in their costumes. They get off on having kids run up to the and hug them because some adults who don't know any better.