Prove him wrong

Prove him wrong
>pro tip : you can't

He's right, Western women are whores. Japanese women are the best and most redpilled.

Any woman that's not wearing an garbage bag is a whore to that guy

Hahahahahahaha

Japanese women are thots

>korean most chaste
>japanese least chaste
I'm sure this isnt zainichi propaganda

Stay bluepilled.

Post more memeritv

>whores and prostitutes

redundant..

Tunisia..... all I see is low IQ savages that like to fuck goats

Chinese is actually the most chaste according to chart

You aren't getting that kitty cat unless she's a whore from Hong Kong
Stationed 4 years in Japan

Nip women are the most slutty in east asia aside from Vietnam

prove me wrong. pro tip, you can't

>Japanese women
>best
>in a nation that made NTR extremely popular

goat is very clean

Hate to admit it, but he has a point. We need to take back control of our women. Emancipation was a mistake. Women are too easy to be manipulated by jewish cultural whore/feminazi programming, actually believing being a pure lady wanting to be a loyal with kids is "le evil patriarchal programming"

>Sup Forums poster
>serving

The only thing you've ever served in your life was your bulls cum to your wife with your mouth

>implying that isn't all the cuck males
>thinking this is somehow an argument
>thinking NTR is more popular than cuckolding in the US

lmfao, bluepilled cucks, lemme tell ya.

He's completely right and only civic nationalist cuckfags will defend it.

Muslims are hardly a threat if we got our shit together and kept them out of our countries. But as long as we allow degeneracy, female emancipation and homosexuality, we will never be able to do this.

Think of fags and sluts as the AIDS ravaging the white race's body, whilst Muslims are just simply the common cold. Without the AIDS, a cold is merely a nuisance, but with the AIDS, it can be fatal.

I would prefer women dressed in garbage bags than the whore outfits they wear today.

Dude, your weeaboo fantasies aren't real. They're made by lonely Japanese men BECAUSE Japanese women literally suck.

he's correct and a lot of people in America are realizing this more and more as time goes on

How did the jews do this?

That background is pretty, where is is it? I love Islamic aesthetics.

>thinking North African women aren't the sluttiest women in the world
Come to France and see for yourself

How many generations? I'm curious how long of western depravity it takes to undo cultural programming

>Whores and Prostitutes...

isn't France in Europe and i mentioned Europe ?
low iq pole

There's no such thing as Islamic aesthetic. Everything you see is byzantine/ancient persian/ancient Greek architecture.

There actually is, they had to develop a unique aesthetic as they are not allowed to depict living figures. That's why you see all those intricate shapes and patterns and no animals/humans.