You are banned

you are banned

and then they say Sup Forums is full of hate kek

>fucked it up
??? Explain ???
She says on a global networked hand held computer invented and supported by whites.

At least she is smoking hot......

"by the way I'm a Jewish woman of color, tee hee"

why is it always white women saying this shit and mentally excluding themselves

"WHITE PEOPLE" INCLUDES YOU, YOU DUMB CUNT

smoking hot....turd

maybe she subscribes to the african revisionist historians who think melanin gave their ancestors super powers

Do Western women realize that they're just gonna get dominated again by getting socially engineered to crave foreign cock? It's already happening with Islamic immigration. Matriarchy is eternally doomed to be crushed by patriarchy.

Looks like I gotta adapt

slide thread

sage in the options field

we don't need this thread every 6 hours

Looks like I Have to adapt now.

Lol someones starting to get fat in there young life. You can see it in her face.

>u had your millenia and u fucked it up

Yeah during that millennia we went from eating berries in mud huts to laying down global digital networks of connected handheld supercomputers, drawing unlimited energy out of rocks by splitting atoms, mapping out the entire fucking universe, and visiting the moon just because we could.

"It was just a prank bro!"

>men/white people you had your millennia and you fucked it up
She's right, but not for the reasons she thinks.

>men/white people,u had your millenia and u fucked it up

The past 150 years, let alone 1000, has seen technological development at a pace that would make the greatest minds of 2000 years ago shit themselves.

Not only that, but white people were the first to abolish slavery. They were the first to give equal rights to ethnic minorities of their nations. They were the first to give equal rights to women.
I guess they did fuck up after all.

Is sending rape and death threats to women over the internet a beta thing to do?

Wtf did she expect. Social media has a long memory and a hair trigger dumb bitch

No, those were pranks

Time remove womens (uneared/parasited) rights alltogether.
NOW!

Women like this are cancer, but easy to manage. You just have to threaten to leave and they'll change their tune because they secretly know their life will be 10x harder without a man's logical brain and emotional stability to lean on.
Unless you're a whiny crying beta male, then they'll eat you alive or try to "train" you.

The only thing men fucked up is allowing women to (parasite) rights.

My man! :'D

>had your millennia

I'm only 25 :(

I just wish ppl would leave the pretense behind already and go over to actually restoring justice for real.

>Wtf did she expect. Social media has a long memory and a hair trigger dumb bitch

I'll never understand normies...
you have to be a fucking moron if you use your real name when you make racist\sexists\... jokes on social media!

oh look, another kike on twitter

Every race gets a millennia.

Black people: 2000BC-1000BC
Result: They literally dindu nuffin.

Middle-Eastern/Mediterranean People: 1000BC-0AD
Result: Built cities, pyramids. Created empires. Understood basic math/science.

Asian People: 0AD-1000AD
Result: Again built cities, empires and monuments. Had a strong understanding of science but didn't advance much farther than the middle-east did.

White People: 1000AD-2000AD
Result: Decisive victory. Built spaceships, nuclear power plants, supercomputers. Unlocked incredible mysteries of science. Explored the universe.

they probably weren't actually rape or death threats, she's just grandstanding on her soapbox now that she's gotten that attention she wants and is narrating the events unfolding through the lens of feminism.

“jews aren’t white”

haha no.
pic related is the future

made me laugh

so who does 2000-3000AD belong to?

Ah yeah, good point.

>2017
>jewish people and islamics, two of the least popular religious types are now subtly reclassified as being races and not religions

they mistake hate for honesty

I'm kinda for it. White men would need to create a country somewhere else. And once that country is created, all the females would want to come there. We could create a paradise on earth.

lol that bitch is ugly

they won't care until it's *their* child being dragged into the toilet of their local pool for Muhammad's "sexual emergency"

and by then it will be too late

idk - you keep hearing this narrative but the fact of the matter is, white people been killing it for awhile. Mongols and Ottomans were a bit of a set back, but otherwise....

I Honestly think that this people should be treated the same as Schizophrenia patients, they clearly have mental disability and cannot formulate any logical reasoning...their compulsive denial of all history and the pathetic attempt to replace with a fictional version of their own ("We wuz kangz" type of behavior) can only be described as a frustration in finding a place in this world, and the escape from a cold reality...that almost everything in this world that has worth was accomplished by white straight males

So is she implying that the men that ruled in the previous millenia (medis) wasn't white?

FUCK THE JEW !!!

1. End government borrowing from the Federal Reserve Bank and other central banks. the fucking Jews privately own the Federal Reserve Bank and all the other fucking central banks. The fucking Jews are literally scamming the fuck out of Americans, and they think you are too fucking stupid to see it. The fucking Jews literally create cash out of thin air when they make loans to the government and then get it all back when the loan is paid back, thus, they are fucking literally printing cash for themselves. Total fucking theft by the fucking Jews.

Example: We, the government, are not going to borrow cash from the fucking Federal Reserve Bank anymore, we are going to fucking print the fucking cash ourselves.

2. End all welfare for all able-bodied people. Niggers and beaners are out-multiplying and out-numbering Whites because of welfare. If they had to work to pay for every child like Whites do, this would not be happening. Instead, the fucking niggers and beaners get paid more welfare to have more children, and this is usually some fucking stupid single mother reproducing with many different fathers.

Example: Fucking welfare beaners and niggers at the store loading up food past a full cart while working Whites are starving, how the fuck long will this go on, and who will put an end to it??

The only mistake the white man made was to give women and niggers a foot in the door.

>ban all Jews, replace them all with goyim of white.Jews/kikes you had your Shoah and you fucked it up, shalom

fucking leaf. she is a generous 3 at best

she need some bogdabots

>woman is seriously pushing for white people to just give up their culture to the Ahmeds and Jamals
>people get mad at her
>"I WAS JUST JOKING JEEZ"

later:

>WHY WONT ANYONE TAKE US WOMEN SERIOUSLY

3. End all Affirmative Action. Fucking goddamn niggers and beaners fucking screaming for more and more and more fucking welfare and Affirmative Action. Almost all niggers have an IQ of 80 and beaners 85. They need Affirmative Action because they are way too fucking stupid genetically to compete fairly, so they need the fucking government to make laws that gives them a very flagrant unfair advantage, this is an extreme fucking absurdity that cant even be explained in words. The niggers and beaners get many points added that Whites don't get. Whites work for their grades and qualifications, while the fucking niggers and beaners get into Ivy League almost for free and with shitty grades. As long as they are a nigger or a beaner it is a free fucking ride.

Example: A retarded fucking faggot nigger or beaner gets into Ivy League with low grades and takes the place of the White with high grades and high qualifications who worked hard and should have been the one who got in, the White then wonders what the fuck is going on with this corruption being perpetrated by this extremely corrupt fucking government.

4. Make it a fucking felony for anyone to pay any illegal alien for work.

Example: A stupid bitch gets caught paying a bunch of fucking god damn beaners under the table and goes to jail for 3 years. This is what we need.

5. Make it a fucking felony for anyone to sign a fucking illegal alien up for welfare.

Example: A motherfucking bitch signs god damn beaners up for 60k in welfare and gets caught. Ok faggot, now you have 5 years prison time.

6. Deport all the fucking nigger and beaner illegals. This is self-explanatory. They broke the law, therefore, they and their fucking children must, without question, go the fuck back to wherever the fuck they came from..

We should do this... for about a decade. Let's see what happens.

the future looks like this and it's beautiful!

BYE
Y
E

Jean has just been told yet again by a white guy she's too fat and greasy to date. jean is projecting. jean will die alone. Her 6 cats will eat her extremities after she's dead. No one will care except the animal welfare people.

she looks like hagrid, you need glasses

"I'm a victim therefore I am absolved of any wrongdoing"

stfu you tired bitch. Life for these idiots is about to get real hard now that the tides have shifted and anti-white hate speech isn't being tolerated.

Powerful stuff.

>u fucked it up
Yeah, those dirty white males, how dare they create the best and most advanced civilization. How dare they create such wealth that I can become fat and bitch about them on a world wide information network using a miniaturized computer that has more computing power than my brain?

It'd only take about 2 weeks.
How many women do you see work sanitation and drive truck?

No thanks. Only looks beautiful to very tanned peoples

How do all these lunatics have blue checkmarks? Who are they?

I honestly hope a pack of niggers rape and murders her. Useless person.

What's up with that girl's clit?

Would you step on her penis, Sup Forums?

>fucked it up
>things are as good as they've ever been

>and you fucked it up
Does she not realise the worst mistakes made in the past 30 years stem from the fact that men gave women the right to vote? lel

Im going to go out on a lumb and assume that this one is either a) single or b) divorced

That's what I want to see. Just say fuck it. If you women hook all us men up with $75,000 or whatever a year to stay out of your way, we draw a line in legislation, a save point, and let them take the reins in every aspect of civilization. Let's see what happens.

>rape and death threats
Is this really a thing? I have not seen those for ages, even complete degenerates have learned to understand the whole pointlessness of sending someone threats over the internet.

I guess if your used to fucking moose in the tundra.

Nick Di Paolo

> drops phone at the mall
> cracks screen
> curses about white males
> brings phone to repair shop
> a white male fixes it
> pays the bill
> renews her complaining about white males

Sounds about right

My dog is German
My coffee is Colombian
My IT is Indian
My car is English
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am an American.

Why can't /pop/ just accept that multiculaturalism and globalisation benefits everyone in the entire world, including third world countries?

Placing people of colour in powerful positions is necessary to complete the goal of civilization: unity.

top kek

What the fuck are those reptile eyes?

That’s not multiculturalism, that’s free trade

National Geographic didn't want to have them be 100% brown eyed shitskins so they phtoshopped mystical glowing white people eyes onto them.

>getting rape online
worst kind of rape desu

Mybe Varg is right then. No politician has the guts to end the welfare state so whites should start living traditionally and collecting welfare so the system is burdened into collapse. Somehow I don't think the amish have a problem with niggers and immigrants

More muff for he bull nose bull dike cunt eater

You can have all those things without (((multiculturalism))). Besides that's not even what it means and you know it.

>Women actually think their "virtue" makes them attractive to society and men.
Giving women the right to vote was a mistake.

How is she going to build labor camps?
checkmate

>culture is a commodity

liberals once again showing their hypocracy.

>it was all a Joke goy

I fucking hate these spineless hypocrites

>I was only pretending to be retarded.

She has a point. We, as white people, fucked our millennia by allowing people of color and women to come into power. Instead of learning from the mistakes that were made that caused the collapse of Rome, we allowed those with bleeding hearts to dictate our laws and give more power to those undeserving and/or unqualified.

Actually it's the opposite, 2030 Europe will be six gorrillion different independent countries. Catalonia will be the first domino to fall, then Scotland, Wallonia, Padania etc etc

Jean bentley topkek, what a stupid cunt.

>when a leaf calls a leaf a fucking leaf

"Hate" is the word for Heresy in their religion of Political Correctness.

You're completely beta if you don't smack the shit out of women like this the second they open their mouths

Let these hags die out. If they dont want to procreate than we agree; we absolutely dont want their dna to defile out people. Its a win for us.

I'd fuck a majestic moose over a fat feminist any day

Bong or kike?

They're just suicidal you idiot. People that spout shit like this have incredibly low IQ's and EQ's. They literally don't understand what they feel or why.

looks more like a cross between a dog and a whale

>>fucked it up
>??? Explain ???
She means that we fucked it up by giving blacks rights.

Pug