DAILY REMINDER

Dalily reminder to filter ch*lean flags
They are the most annoying spics on this board, contribute NOTHING and spam shit like this 24/7

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/white/country/cl/
google.com/search?hl=es-419&tbm=isch&q=chile haitianos&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiv1ZuU3bbXAhXIFpAKHdcGCYMQvwUIISgA&biw=1600&bih=767&dpr=1#imgrc=gLt3CSrN2PUEiM
youtube.com/watch?v=X3z3O8pTQ-g
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/muthafucka/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/white/country/cl/

>They are the most annoying spics on this board,
I'd argue that Americans are worse.

You can toss people with meme flags into the fray as well.

I wish I could take your accurate opinion seriously but alas you're a meme flag user and probably have AIDS.

But you're not wrong, this place is getting darker by the minute, and the spic population was already smelly enough

>meme flag

LOS are worse and by far desu

this is objectively true

Why did Sup Forums allow meme flags? Has to be for blueshare fags. Sup Forums is allowing this fuckery

They are objectively the Latin American master race.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

google.com/search?hl=es-419&tbm=isch&q=chile haitianos&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiv1ZuU3bbXAhXIFpAKHdcGCYMQvwUIISgA&biw=1600&bih=767&dpr=1#imgrc=gLt3CSrN2PUEiM

they are a bunch of spics in denial whose women crave for the BBC
"Do ch*lean girls like niggers"?
"YES!"
youtube.com/watch?v=X3z3O8pTQ-g

t. spic in denial

bump

Found the Peruvian

kek

chileans are cool. kys OP

and you are?

so you think this is cool? archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/muthafucka/
or this?

Sorry mudskin you need us but we don't need you, enjoy Haiti 2.0

Chileans are hated by most Latin America, but I don't really see why would they be hated in this board.
The chileans I've seen posting in here aren't the braindead chimps people hate their country for.

Also
>Meme flag
>Opinion irrelevant

i think it would be cool if you kys. livestream it to your mom at work so she can watch but do nothing to help.

uh? I'm a colombian inmigrant
Your women love us, chilindio

t. chicano

they are my favourite spics fuck off op

Yeah we hate you too bong.

nope. i just like chileans, argentinians, and brazilians. i would probably like [para|uru]guay but i've never been to either. the southern cone of SA is my favorite place to visit for the people.

Uruguay is nice but expensive as fuck right now man. I work with tourists and that's the most comment I get. Food price in particular is sky high

Another envious ape reeking of cocaine, rice, and shit, good to know!

t. peruano con sangre alemana

your women love us, sissy chilindio

are you enjoying the commie chilindios in your country?

chicano