Checking out of society. A good option?

Hi Sup Forums I'm 21 years old and am a hard working blue collar worker. Recently my 5 year lasting relationship abruptly ended due to me shattering my foot and having it totally reconstructed. I couldn't go outside , walk shit or piss on my own due to the cast and the doctors taking away bone from my hips. In this period my girlfriend left me for some chad she now fucks daily.

It has only come to my realisation that all White women are essentially whores and will ditch you for some chad even if you were to settle and marry with her. Why go trough this tedious proces of effort for someone you know will screw you over in the end. You work hard to sustain what you have but it'll all be for nothing in the end leaving you heartbroken with no job , no girlfriend and no friends

I understand people checking out of society.. Why have a bitch that'll ditch and hurt you , work hard if you can play video games and drink beer instead?

inb4 OP is a faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PC0FW407FVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hi I'm a massive faggot who still can't piss or think on its own. Honestly kys, get over it over end it. no one here will help you, this ain't fagbook or circle jerk regit where people gone hold your weak hand

also idiot

All women are thots but not all thots are women

OP:

Search Engine: Chateau Heartiste

Read and learn, my young friend

Get focused and realize what you want. Many of us had the same experience. I realized the girls I was hooking up with in high school and college were complete trash. I've only slept with 2 virgins. Most girls had been with 5-9 guys or more.

I found Asian girls are much more feminine and if they are Americanized don't fuck around nearly as much early on; don't catch them over the age of 30.

Focus on work and getting your confidence up; making good decisions. Always think "what's best for me in this situation" and go with that option.

Do not put any stock in anyone who is tearing you down. Ignore them and keep moving ahead.

Tl:dr
Hello! fellow earthlings. It is I banafedorana (my gamer tag. I love bananas and fedoras :3)
I am a massive faggot who can't shit on my own and made my gf help me instead of buying a poop wheelchair or something.
Either way because of this I've realized that my gf left me for someone better than me. Should I just become even more of a loser and a faggot?

You're only 21. Stop being so overly dramatic.

this. you want to check out? go ahead, fuck off. you'll one day wake up and realize you wasted so much time because you were acting like a little bitch.

>I found Asian girls are much more feminine and if they are Americanized don't fuck around nearly as much early on; don't catch them over the age of 30.
I'm dating an asian girl who is right at 30. why would you say not to catch them over 30

ALL WOMEN, NOT JUST WHITE WOMEN ARE WHORES.

This shouldn't be something frowned upon, it's something that should be understood and internalized into your being so you know how to carry yourself when dealing with them. Men are too weak to really see women for what they are because it takes their power away (at least betas who can't compete sexually and she now no longer needs you finanically.). I say have sex with lots of women, but things like love and loyalty have human concepts and don't exist, learn to stare a woman in the eyes and acknowledge she is a cold fuck.

While you are incapacitated and unable to work out, make sure you maintain a proper diet. I got pretty mangled in a motorcycle accident and I still went out to the bars/clubs on the weekend. It didn't stop me from having a good time and I had busted ribs, a hand and a foot.

>letting a woman fuck you up so bad you literally leave society

Neck yourself

>A good option?
It's not the worst option, but probably also not the best.

What you need to realize, that noone is going to be kind, fair and compassionate to you, so you probably need to look out for yourself and not be kind, fair or compassionate to others either: unless, they have proven reliably that they are indeed there for you no matter what.

SHUT THE *FUCK* UP and make me of those fucking delicious waffles of yours, Belgium

Give up, life is meaningless

>Working hard for a woman
>Not working hard for yourself
The plight of dealing with shitty women is something we all have to suffer OP, but it's no reason to give up on life.

Work hard for yourself, get money, and use it to do whatever the fuck you want.

Wanna get buff and bang sluts? Now you afford to go to the gym, good food, a trainer if you need one, and have the free time to dedicate to it.

Wanna travel the world rail prostitutes in Thailand, Amsterdam, etc? You can do that, too.

Wanna go mgtow and spend all that money on hobbies? Go for it, whatever floats your boat.

Don't Make your life about women, and a woman can never ruin it.Make your life about yourself, and then if it sucks, you only have yourself to blame. The key here is that you can change yourself; you can't change women.

Even if you intend to remain single, you can probably find something that provides greater long-term reward for your time investment than beer and video games.

i went through a similar phase where i spun out after ending a long relationship. you'll get over it, don't buy in to the 'all white women are whores' meme. good ones are out there, just don't worry about it too much and improve yourself.

>he doesn't know what happens to asian women once they hit 30
boy howdy

good post, rwanda

why is this pepe dressed like he lives in 1990 manchester

Well, she never loved you.
If she loved you, it would've been enough for her to stay, enough for her to care.

But she left you at a very vurnerable moment

You're only 21, as you mature you'll realize it wasn't as bad as it feels now, I promise. You dodged a bullet, a breakup is 100x easier than a divorce. I wish I woulda broken up with who I was with at 21.

that's age 21 for pretty much everyone.

hang in there and forget that cunt.

Heartiste is the Lord of Darkness.

I remember him shattering my blue pill mind back in the late 2000’s.

#metoo

You definitely dodged a bullet OP, a blessing in disguise. Just check out for a while, spend a couple years working on yourself and having some fun without thinking about women too much. Relationships in the future will come about naturally, you're still very young, just don't let yourself become a fat slob and you'll be okay.

WTF TELL ME

This man gets it.

>be me 21yo with thicc 23yo gf with tiities,booty and small waist
>I have job and my own place so we can sexy time all we want cum in mouth,cum in face,cum in ass we did it all
>me be ambitious so start doing overtime because I want the $$$$$$ and the promotion
>GF starts fucking a fake chad on the side while I work for a better future
>I find out by installing a key logger on our shared pc and investigating her email and facebook
>dump gf because she is a whore and fake chad only wants to pump and dump
>Ten years later I am 32yo fit with money and she is 34yo fat with 2 bastards kids and a beta simp,she stills try to talk to me but I ignore her

Just keep doing what you do op you have your whole life ahead of you

Yes yes but when will you MAN UP and settle down with a good girl?

hello president trump

OP
>Hey check it out: when I was like a handicap with muh leg all fucked up hoes be like "dayyym I no want no cripple, baby" see these hoes iz just hoes, don't talk to dem no moe, but now muh leg is fine it's time to pump some ass, but I understand you losers though, these woym just hoes brah

White males should all drop out of society. Give everyone what they want and let women and niggers run shit into the ground and then once society inevitability goes into complete chaos, come back and take complete control.

>checking out of society for wymin pain
What a nigger.
youtube.com/watch?v=PC0FW407FVs
Listen to the Bhagavad Gita in it's full glory. Inspiration to poets, philosophers, warriors, leaders, etc all throughout history. I'd say read it but Indian names are hard to fucking read.

Learn that there are 3 ways that people act.
Out of Wisdom
Out of Passion
and out of Ignorance.

If you check out of society because your fee fees are sad you are acting out of passion. If you do it out of want but without really taking the time to look inside yourself and reflect upon it you are acting out of ignorance.

>Act only out of wisdom or else you're a nigger
T. Krishna

this desu is the only reason im still working towards a career