Pov cam
youtube.com/watch?v=KHzW8ovylZQ

Ruptly
youtube.com/watch?v=4-ZCieeF4Zw

Livesws
youtube.com/watch?v=E_vQby7Bl-Q

TVP - many cams
tvpstream.vod.tvp.pl/?channel_id=1455

holy fuck thats yuge. theres like 20 thousands at least. they arent messing around

0,01$ has been transfered to your bank account

KYS RUSSIAN SHILL

Na tvnie pokazali marsz antify. 500 osób ogrodzonych przez białe hełmy. Nawet jakby się zesrali to nie będzie zamieszek.

They are out in full force.

You forgot one important thing there user

Based Magyars are based

Love you Hungary!!

youtube.com/watch?v=1GvU9QGQtuw

Augustyn..we are not shills, we just see your congo-tier folklore for what is it, you disgusting alco leech.

w Rosji ma marszu """dnia jednosci narodowej""" było nawet mniej osob

ROSJA BĘDZIE WOLNĄ, POLSKA BĘDZIE WIELKĄ

FUCK THE JEW !!!

1. End government borrowing from the Federal Reserve Bank and other central banks. the fucking Jews privately own the Federal Reserve Bank and all the other fucking central banks. The fucking Jews are literally scamming the fuck out of Americans, and they think you are too fucking stupid to see it. The fucking Jews literally create cash out of thin air when they make loans to the government and then get it all back when the loan is paid back, thus, they are fucking literally printing cash for themselves. Total fucking theft by the fucking Jews.

Example: We, the government, are not going to borrow cash from the fucking Federal Reserve Bank anymore, we are going to fucking print the fucking cash ourselves.

2. End all welfare for all able-bodied people. Niggers and beaners are out-multiplying and out-numbering Whites because of welfare. If they had to work to pay for every child like Whites do, this would not be happening. Instead, the fucking niggers and beaners get paid more welfare to have more children, and this is usually some fucking stupid single mother reproducing with many different fathers.

Example: Fucking welfare beaners and niggers at the store loading up food past a full cart while working Whites are starving, how the fuck long will this go on, and who will put an end to it???

>60 years later and 6 million immigrants
OY VEY NEVER FORGET THE 666 GORRILLION GOYIM!

3. End all Affirmative Action. Fucking goddamn niggers and beaners fucking screaming for more and more and more fucking welfare and Affirmative Action. Almost all niggers have an IQ of 80 and beaners 85. They need Affirmative Action because they are way too fucking stupid genetically to compete fairly, so they need the fucking government to make laws that gives them a very flagrant unfair advantage, this is an extreme fucking absurdity that cant even be explained in words. The niggers and beaners get many points added that Whites don't get. Whites work for their grades and qualifications, while the fucking niggers and beaners get into Ivy League almost for free and with shitty grades. As long as they are a nigger or a beaner it is a free fucking ride.

Example: A retarded fucking faggot nigger or beaner gets into Ivy League with low grades and takes the place of the White with high grades and high qualifications who worked hard and should have been the one who got in, the White then wonders what the fuck is going on with this corruption being perpetrated by this extremely corrupt fucking government.

4. Make it a fucking felony for anyone to pay any illegal alien for work.

Example: A stupid bitch gets caught paying a bunch of fucking god damn beaners under the table and goes to jail for 3 years. This is what we need.

5. Make it a fucking felony for anyone to sign a fucking illegal alien up for welfare.

Example: A motherfucking bitch signs god damn beaners up for 60k in welfare and gets caught. Ok faggot, now you have 5 years prison time.

6. Deport all the fucking nigger and beaner illegals. This is self-explanatory. They broke the law, therefore, they and their fucking children must, without question, go the fuck back to wherever the fuck they came from.

Example: 40 million goddamn criminal illegal aliens illegally crossed the border, thus, they all must be immediately deported and fucking shot if they attempt to resist....

You are a shill. KYS SOROS FAGGOT.

source please?

Nobody fucking cares about your shithole country

Based

Italian nationalists are there as well. Get lost commie faggot.

Pay reparations now

i think thats a screenshot from some stream, someone posted this in other thread

They were shown on TVP stream tho and there is a lot of Hungarians.

bamp

>commie
Nigger, slavs were second class citizens in fascist italy

I just saw a video of them on WP. Kinda nice that they have their own orchestra with them. Also...
>that one guy carrying anarcho transhumanism flag

Happy national holidays!!

Fuck drumpf

And now Africans are treated as first class.

Trump is /ourguy/

Sure, Augustyn.
You unironically believe Hitler didn't hate poles?
He saw you as degenerate subhumans ready to serve user. A populous of peasants.
You country was great once and loved it's freedom, seeing you unironically suck nazi dick is disgusting and a guilty pleasure to see at the same time.

Your country shouldn't exist even in modern borders, why the fuck did you occupy the East Germany?

say thanks to our goverment, which let it.

germans are such faggot alpinoid cucks

I am just showing the truth. You are a mossad bot trying to push europeans against each other like the filthy jew rat you are.

BERLIN/WARSAW (Reuters) - Germany on Saturday sought to defuse a diplomatic row with Poland, saying a call by the German defense minister to support a "democratic resistance" in the neighboring country had been taken out of context.

The Polish government, whose judiciary reform has been met with youth protests and legal action from the European Union, had accused German Defence Minister Ursula von der Leyen of interference after she called for supporting "the healthy democratic resistance of the young generation" in Poland.

But a spokesman for von der Leyen said the comments had been misinterpreted and the minister had instead praised Poland's achievements since the fall of communism and called for a more inclusive approach to European integration.

Are there any anti protestors

Poland should take over Lithuania

everyone from get in here

Yes, but their march was so small that they resigned

Beautiful

Good

>Archived
?

>on Polish Independence Day
How many independence days do you have? Wasn't there one just recently?

I'm going to go to warsaw in a few weeks
will they beat me up for being a zmudzin?

if you want the "75 years and 20.000.000 immigrants" just look at the last photo one more time

You will be beaten and skinned alive. All uploaded to youtube....

Of course you will be fine litvin.

Whitest men in Hungary

They managed to gather 500-1000 people from all over Europe. It's literally nothing.

Dude we love Lithuanians unfortunately not always vice versa but thats just D&C by russians.

The current government is doing at least one thing right. No provocations. A couple years ago undercover policemen started riots. Some other time they actually started the fire under Russian embassy.

>that huge deus vult banner

poles must learn to accept the changing world and understand that Nationalism is poisonous relic from the past. only through inclusivity and diversity and accepting immgrants from all around the poor world, can Poland survive.

New generation should be reminded and teached about Polish-Lithuanian-Rhutenian commonwealth legacy. partitioning and occupation divided our nations but one day we will reunite

youtube.com/watch?v=3OoSdnebLxw

It was just a test to see how poles on Sup Forums react, on Sup Forums they hate us for some reason

I've been to poland many times, great country desu. Krakow is beautiful, though there were a few abandoned old buildings that could look great if they got repaired. I'm going again the next month with friends (and a polish friend) to Warsaw. Any tips on what we could see there/do? expect pick up your women ofc :^))))))

I'm waiting for Antifa to do another G20 riot so the government can declare them a terrorist group so we won't see them again. Go ahead make my day.

seriously, what you hear in lit about our relationship is fucking one-sided and sad to be honest..

we fucking miss PLC
we love you guys
well... nohomo...
but hussars, yea?

Why is it always the shithole nations no one would even consider moving to that's the most up in arms about being nationalistic and anti-foreigner? Reminds me of the fat, ugly women who riot about sexual harassment when no one would ever touch them.

The polish minority in our capital is very pro russian
>the leader of the polish minority party leader
This is what makes us Lithuanians have a bad opinion on polish people, because of how their "brothers" act in our capital.
Read above why that is so.

Cringe.

Well kids in school always first learn about PLC and then about, let's say, the treatment the students get on a school trip to Lithuania. So the shock comes later.

There are tensions created by the way Lithuanians threat our minority and some Poles are losing patience because WE are your brother nation, not russia and there are many people in Lithuania who forget that but many of us is aware of russian influence and corrupted politicians so people are simply waiting patiently until you guys will sort your things out.

>the treatment the students get on a school trip to Lithuania
No one bullies polish students in lithuania
Your Polish minority in our capital is pro russian

"congo-tier folklore" is the same answer that fraulein give to their husbands when they ask why they keep going to the migrant camps late at night

some Russians have baltic roots

>Polish-Lithuanian-Rhutenian commonwealth
>Ruthenian
Yeah, except that never happened. Because you are arrogant fucks. And again these days you continue to be arrogant, looking down on us and trying to dictate us your terms.
A little bit of humility and maybe then things can be worked out.

>comparing modern Lithuania to Grand Duchy of Lithuania
>not knowing that the real successor country of GDL is Belarus.

uh boi

Kievlan Rus got some ethnically west slavic lands.

I see 0 women.

Uhm... the proposition for this commonwealth was shut down but not by the Polish side.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Hadiach

follow the money..

the only one getting anything from that is russia

also if your polish minority is pro russia, it is fair to say they are now just minority

they've been downgraded from "polish" part

They are most likely russian shills or are blackmailed/bribed by russians.

Think of this, that way, if polish minority wouldn't be "opressed" no1 would bother about some media faces claiming to be polish.

*look at estonia, one of the most pro european pro american countries yet The Institute of World Politics - Washington DC says that at least 25% of estonian politicians are bribed by russians

youtube.com/watch?v=M3Fy3Y4lsUI

watch from 8:30

Theese fucks (I meant zmagar whores) are post-soviet pro-bandera's cucks and have nothing to GDofL.

also even one of their's leader is ethnically lithuanian

yeah, yeah no

Watching the live stream
"Polska is CHRISTIAN not ISLAMIC!"
Fucking beautiful

If I go as a tourist will I get punched for looking kinda moorish?
Should I go around Poland with a Hawaiian shirt and other pleb tier tourist clothes?

How many people this year, Polebros? Do we have some early estimates?

sure, you're absolutely right, absolutely 100% your side of story

also

no intermarium for you

because

>a little bit of humiity and maybe then things can be worked out

the Lithuania's problem is the fact that you betrayed your allies, at least twice.

at first time you betrayed Poland when did not unite with II RP

at second you betrayed USSR, you literally was the first repiblic which leave

I won't be surprised if you will betray EU and back to Russia to have dotations

>Should I go around Poland
No

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Litwini_w_znaczeniu_historycznym

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Litvin

It's complicated.

That was a last ditch effort to salvage crumbling commonwealth, not because you acknowledged us.
You always treated us like bydlo, who should be polonized. Not very long ago, the way Ukrainians and Belarusians were treated in Second Republic is a proof of that.

lithuania is not estonia.
Anyway I don't see how poles are oppressed in Lithuania.
>you close down our schools
except we don't, they close down because there are not enough people going there.
>exams in lithuanian
they live in Lithuania
>street names in Lithuanian
We live in Lithuania
>names are written in Lithuanian not polish
we live in Lithuania, though that is soon going to change because our parliament got tired of the complaints so they're going to add polish letters so that the minority names can be polish.

I don't know any other things that the poles here complain about

hard to say :]
Depends on who make the estimates
but on 1 stream some guy said its well above 100k but most likely less than last year where was 150k

i think we will have to wait until tommorow for some accurate information

Litwini = balts and assimilated balts

Rusiny = Lithuanian's slavs

it's easier that it seems.

tomorrow the earliest

Lol, that picture is the reality in POOland right now you fucking america nigger
Stop talking about shit you have no fucking clue about and kill yourself

>well above 100k but most likely less than last year where was 150k
Glad to hear that. This is my first year since 2011 when I'm not going. Sucks, man.

Good goy.
Here are your shekels

it's obivious troll

Greetings from America, friends.

My family came from Nowa Huta, Kraków and still show support for their brothers and sisters back home. I hope you survive the brown horde.

Eh I'm not feeling guilty. Traditionally Poland supported Ukrainian independence. Petlura was an ally during Polish-Bolshevik War and we were sending you weapons and supplies even after signing armistice. Today we also want Ukraine to be a thing despite all.