American hypocrisy

Why are Americans and newfag Sup Forumsedditors in general so bad at taking banter and so fucking hypocritical?

>slavs?non-white subhumans
>russians and finns?mongol subhuman non-whites
>italians, spanish, portoguese?mediteranean shitskin subhumans
>balkanians?turk rape baby non-whites
>beady anglos?non-white subhumans
>swedes, germans, and danes?muslim cuckold non-whites
>argies and other latinos?non-white spics
>someone banters amerimuts
>REEEEEEEEE, SHILL SOROS JIDF SLIGHT THREAD KIKE SHAREBLUE DIVIDE AND CONQUER LIBTARD LEFTIES WE SHOULD STAND TOGETHER

What gives?

>meme flag

Most american men have not seen their cock since they invented hot pockets...They are very emotional at the moment and weak at banter.

And if you mention Viet-fucking-name, they lose their shit. Can't take the fact that rice farmers BTFO a

not an argument, offtopic post

it is literally always the fucking meme flags
switch it to geographic, I wouldn't be surprised that it's an american flag

They grew up in a "we are number 1" bubble.
This meme popped their bubble

YOU'RE NOT WHITE
*sharts in aisle 4*

Post your best amerimutt memes

If im an american, would that make my statement wrong somehow?

Most american posters are 30+ y/os from /r/The_Donald which explains their frequent stupid comments and sensitiveness

>RELEASE THE MUTTS

because thats how amerinbreds work
Yuropoors cucked & assraped by Ahmed
>HAHAHA
Poo in Loo
>HAHAHA
Fucking Leaf Faggots
>HAHAHA
Australia chinked by Emus
>HAHAHA
Goatfuckers Roaches & SandNiggers
>HAHAHA
Finns & Ruski (Mongol Rapebabies)
>HAHAHA
Meds & Balkans (Turk Roach Rapebabies)
>HAHAHA
Brazil monkeys
>HAHAHA
Chink Yerrow Tiny dick
>HAHAHA
Niggers WUZ KANGZ N' SHEEEIT
>HAHAHA
Argentinian Shitskin Beaners
>HAHAHA
Le 56% face
>MOOOODS!, DELET THIS!
>FORCED MEME
>SOROS PAID SHILL
>NOT FUNNY
>DIVIDE AND CONQUER
>REEEEEEE
>ILLUMINATI JEWS

I agree with OP but for fuck's sake you don't get to try to circlejerk how much you hate a certain flag if you won't show you're own.

>Most Americans were cucked out of their foreskin
No wonder the people here hate the Jews

idk man the mutt memes are pretty funny

>SHOW UR FLAG
>*cries into double cheeseburger*

An Indian. Need a setting here to just filter out meme flags. I don't even care about people giving Americans shit bc ZOG is self-destructing (and it will get good for the few Whites left here and good for the world), but not going to take shit from a street shitter hiding behind a meme.

it would make it hilarious that you're either a self-hating limp dicked pussy or a shill
either way, too scared to show a fucking flag lmao, maybe it's not american, it might as well be some random irrelevant shithole

my sides

It's funny that the mutt memes only come out when decent Americans are asleep.

I don't mind the meme, what irritates me is the unnatural push to make it the next big thing. It comes across as shilly.

>80+ threads a day spamming the same images over and over
>bantz

I mean you're still being racist pushing this meme, because you're saying non white DNA makes you in to a goblin or whatever. basically anyone intelligent ignores it, laughs at it, or has left for greener pastures.

>italians, spanish, portoguese?mediteranean shitskin subhumans
>balkanians?turk rape baby non-whites
That’s just common knowledge

>mutt memes

Yeah, it's just a """""""""""meme""""""""""".

nu-Sup Forums doesn't understand Sup Forums

>*cries into double cheeseburger*
another meme street shitter pretending to be a Spaniard.

nice assumption, friendo

maybe im indeed an indian, doesnt make my post less true

>The third time this thread has gone up
Why can't any country on Sup Forums make threads without having to rely on pasta to get replies?

WTF is wrong with Sup Forums mods.

It's okay to have British hate threads every day, or Polish hate threads every day, even fucking Swedish and German hate threads every day and they linger on the fucking board for hours and hours and have NOTHING of any value in them except Americans going "AHAHAHAHAHHAAHH THEY'RE SO FUCKING KEKED LOL NEVER HAPPENING TO ME I GOT MUH GUNS LOL HOWS AHMEDS DICK??"

but one 56% face thread and the mods lose their shit.

They're definitely 56% faces themselves desu.

Banter is funny, spamming the same stuff over and over isn't, it's just spamming.
And I say this as a person which has a pretty decent amerimutt folder.
Use memes with parsimony and they will be appreciated

Because we don’t spam memes about you all day, we talk shit but don’t go to your level of annoying.

>doesn't understand Sup Forums
There are only 2 consistent NZ posters-- one is a kike who hasn't been around for a while. The other is a chink. you are the latter correct? When was the last dog you ate?

It's been almost a year and half since The_donald invaded us and set up shop here.
They have incessantly insulted us. mocked us, claimed that we are not white.
They have brought the average level of discourse here to truly subhuman and they have shown no signs of slowing down.
"The Amerimutt entered many threads under the rather childish delusion that they were going to call everyone nonwhite and 'Muhammed' and nobody was going to destroy them. At Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and half a dozen other boards, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."

I remember Sup Forums as it used to be... a place of discussion. I conversed within its various boards and educated myself amongst its threads. I was happy then, at peace.
I remember too the day the Mutts came. The day marked by cries of "LOL MUHAMMAD" and a torrent of "hows tyrones dick?". The terrified Europeans and whites huddled in darkened corners. We led many to safety, but many more paid the ultimate price. That day my beloved Sup Forums became Reddit's Dumping Ground. There, the Amerimutt shitposters practiced their banal and unoriginal shitposting that corrupted the board and nearly destroyed us all.
Even after the Mutts braindead shitposting tore the board apart. My fellow whites were unable to find a lasting sanctuary.
I remember the armies of 56% faces that swept down on us like a plague. During these dark times the one called PTG made Sup Forums's Sup Forums its home.

Then came the American Mutt memes, the one they call the betrayer meme, the enemy of my enemy.

We fought with renewed strength and together we reclaimed our sacred ground. I think part of me knew even then that Sup Forums had only traded one evil for another.
I prefer to remember the board as it used to be not the abomination it has become. My soul bears the burden of my misjudgement. But I have been patient, I have been waiting and when the time is right the Amerimutt will become the betrayed.

>another meme street shitter pretending to be a Spaniard.

>Why can't any country on Sup Forums make threads without having to rely on pasta to get replies?
mind showing the previous 2 threads with this post, if thats a pasta then?

le -8% man confirmed for fennoswede

you seem to be butthurt to see your off-topic thread being pruned every time you re-post it for the 100th time. who's the real newfag here?

based newfag

>tfw your corrupted genes create a gravitational singularity

sorry but i'm 100% maori

Europe
>Yuropoors cucked & assraped by Ahmed
India
>Poo in Loo, smell like Shit
Finns & Russians
>Mongol Rape babies Subhuman SnowNiggers
Meds & Latinos
>Not-White Shitskin Subhumans
Balkans
>Turk Rape babies Subhumans
Canada
>Fucking Leaf, Chinked, Degenerate Faggots
Australia
>Assraped by Chinks, Emus & Abos
Muslims
>Goatfuckers, Roaches & SandNiggers
Brazil
>Cannibal Mongrel Monkeys
East Asians
>Yerrow Tiny Dick

Le 56% face
>REEEEEEE!, SHILL SOROS KIKE SHAREBLUE DIVIDE AND CONQUER LIBTARD LEFTIES

kek

I live in America, this country is trash, keep up the good memes.

Because fuck you shitstain

t. Sandperson

>maybe im indeed an indian
I know you are. Yes, it actually does. you don;t get to fling shit (in your case you pick i up from the street) if you yourself refuse to even show where you live. It defeats the entire purpose, which is why I ignore your kind pajeet. No coincidence all the indian flags disappeared literally the day they allowed meme flags here.

You don't get to fling shit unless where you live is demonstrably better. you literally shit in the fucking street. 56% White? you are ZERO PERCENT.

more like mutthurt am I right

no idea but i love this shit

>l'aberration...

Mods are American feds or fed informants. They love their precious mongrel abominatoon they call America.

t. Muhammad

>Europe >Yuropoors cucked & assraped by Ahmed
>India >Poo in Loo, smell like Shit
>Finns & Russians >Mongol Rape babies Subhuman SnowNiggers
>Meds & Latinos >Not-White Shitskin Subhumans
>Balkans >Turk Rape babies Subhumans
>Canada >Fucking Leaf, Chinked, Degenerate Faggots
>Australia >Assraped by Chinks, Emus & Abos
>Muslims >Goatfuckers, Roaches & SandNiggers
>Brazil >Cannibal Mongrel Monkeys
>East Asians >Yerrow Tiny Dick

Le 56% face
>REEEEEEE!, SHILL SOROS KIKE SHAREBLUE DIVIDE AND CONQUER LIBTARD LEFTIES

I like it because it gives me something I can attack other Americans with. Especially ones that are obviously 56%rs, they get butthurt as fuck.

i just reported. what do you think :)?

56% White 44% Stranger Things

>People in the past import millions of niggers because they're too lazy to pick thier own cotton
>w-why are they breeding like rats?
>wonders why this meme exists

Indian with an ass flag meme talking about 56%. Kek, you are ZERO PERCENT and too ashamed even to show where your street-shitting lives!

You fucking cunt.
In India, at least they have the good grace to actually take a shit outside.

Your people on the other hand seem quite happy to shit into their own pants and underwear readily because they take diet pills and eat too much fat.

You disgust me. Americans live the most un-natural lifestyles ever seen before in the history of man, your people are an abomination, a corruption of the human spirit. A mockery of what it means to be human

Amazing assumptions, but as i said, even if i was a Pajeet, the fact that you are a hypocritical bunch who cant take banter for shit and you are mostly newfag election refugees stays true

Show your flag Poo

wtf, will we EVER recover?!?

These are bait shill threads pay no mind to them new fags

>India
Wrong country
Guess again Amerimutt

all of those memes are true though, the 56% face meme is a fallacy because the number refers to 56% of the country being 100% white