Sup Forums guilty of Divide and Conquer

300 years ago, a German scientist named Johann Friedrich Blumenbach studied Finnish skulls.

To survive the extreme Finnish winters, Finns evolved higher cheekbones and relatively flatter faces than other Europeans.

Germans, on the other hand, have much less prominent cheekbones than Europeans.

Blumenbach concluded that Finns are not white but mongols from central asia, just simply because Finns have high cheekbones.

This faux race science was widely accepted by Germans who were jealous of Finnish cheekbones, and was adopted by Hitler as well.

Hitler classified Finland as a non-white, non-Germanic nation, but thought that Finnish cultural achievements were equal to Germanic achievements. So he considered Finland to be honorary Aryan, along with Japan.

In early 1900s, delusional Finnish scientists started to claim that Finns are actually white, and their high cheekbones are due to Cro-magnon hunter heritage.

In the early 21st century, Sup Forums, a website dedicated to Christianity and Nazism, adopted Hitler's definition of race, and concluded that Finns are Mongols, not white.

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmopolitan.com/uk/love-sex/sex/tips/a9232/the-cosmo-sex-survey-results-are-in-101510/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok

>Blumenbach
>Flower stream
>german

Hitler classified half jews as German citizens, so who cares? All Celtic-Germanics are equals

Everybody should know that finns are proud turks.

Hitler was a micropenised loser, and you're mentally ill.

He also escaped to Argentina according to the CIA.
How does that make you feel Schlomo?

Are you that röökiposting canuck?

How is your day my turk friend?

>300 years ago, a German scientist named Johann Friedrich Blumenbach studied Finnish skulls.

there was no theory of evolution 300 years ago.

I'm half Finnish, and OP is wrong.

Genetic and linguistic studies show that finnish and hungarians came on a later migration wave, and share much with the Japanese.

>tfw not white according to pic

None of those are blonde.

Shut the fuck up Tarmo Xi, we are LITERALLY unique and you just WISH you had our genes.

Finns and hungarians have nothing in common.
Finnish language is as unique as hungarian.

Xi is Chinese.

>Reddit spacing leaf expects me to care about anything it says

Reminder that Elsa is part Finn. Once you see the mongoloid genes it cannot be unseen, desu.

And you are a nigger stationed in Okinawa,evidently.

Finnish, Hungarian and Estonian are all Finno-Ugric languages.

Finns just have more neanderthal in them, which makes them smarter than rest of the world. Only some Khazars, Armenian mountain-people and few chinks can compete.

I can smell you from here you fat, greasy chewbaccanigger

its satire u fucking clown

Xi, Ping, Pong, Bitch, I don't care what your name is, the POINT is that Finns are unique.

Does it hurt,nigger?
You are retarded,nigger.

>a creature like that will never coo Finnish nonsense language into your ear
jdimsa

It's unpleasant

Watch a broken branch float past, get angry someone else is in your forest, kill yourself.

this place is a psy op, its filled with 90% non-whites LARPing, wtf did you expect?

jess> lauren

Discuss.

If you do a Patterson’s D test D(Outgroup [[for instance Chimp, Neanderthal, African, Ust Ishim]], Test; Swede, Finn) on hundreds of thousands of SNPs or full genomes, you get a significantly positive value for Test being Mesolithic WHG & any East Eurasian. Finns have less Neolithic farmer ancestry AND East Eurasian ancestry (which means specifically Siberian). Rearranging this statistic we can show that it’s differentially related to different East Eurasian lineages (it’s not proto-East Asian but inside the space of existing East Eurasian variation). etc...

It’s not a meme, and when Finns accept it they might reevaluate their relationship to Europe, Asia, and the Uralic speaking people now living under Russian rule. That’s up to them.

>google for more pictures
>bitch can't decide if she's a blonde, a brunette, or a red-head

Don't forget the weekly family beatings :D

>the POINT is that Finns are unique.

Yeah, unique. Like a child with learning disabilities.

if you havent realised yet dear reader, the 56% meme failed and the finland isnt white one has taken its place

Blumenbach concluded that Finns are not white but mongols from central asia, just simply because Finns have high cheekbones, this faux race science was widely accepted by Germans who were jealous of Finnish cheekbones, and was adopted by Hitler as well.

>In early 1900s, delusional Finnish scientists started to claim that Finns are actually white, and their high cheekbones are due to Cro-magnon hunter heritage.

pick one op, was the german lying or were the finns delusional?

btw it doesnt matter since finland is swedish clay

Then come and take it.
I dare you.

It's not Sup Forums, it's the British (((Anglo))) Figure it out already.

haha!

just kidding lille bror
you are white as far as i am concerned

That's the cuck attitude that has resulted in your girls being raped by goatfuckers.

Kek

FUCK OFF NIGGERS AND MUSLIMS REEE MAKE EUROPE WHITE AGAIN

Sure thing Sven, I can smell urine from across the gulf!

>Sweden making decisions on who is white

Le 56% is the future you chose

>Hosk is the daughter of Swedish father Pål and Finnish mother Marja
Wtf I always thought she was Dutch or something.

Finnish women belong to Big Finnish Cock.

I fucking love Finland and Finns dude.
If i ever get enough money to move from this catastrophic hellscape I'd either go there or innawoods in the UP

Yeah I have yellow fever too.

In 2017, this post was saged.

>Finnish cultural achievements
whats this

It's a joke moronic leaf

>300 years ago
You mean a time when we barely understood genetics, biology, chemistry, and physics?

us Lithuanians are finnish
give me one of those NOOOOOOOOOW

Critical forgetting's of 'no homo'.

We wuz kangs mayne but dem dumb Swedes burned down our great libraries and destroyed our world wonders... nothing is left.

>in the words of an Indian historian

'It is in consequence of such and the like divisions (between Indian rulers) that most of the strongholds, nay, almost the whole of hindustan, have come into the possession of the English... Two princes contend for the same country, one of them applies to the English and informs them of the way and method of becoming masters of it... meanwhile the English have concluded to their own mind some treaty or agreement with him, they for some time abide by those terms, until they have a good insight into the government and customs of the country, as well as through acquaintance with several parties in it; and then they discipline the army, and getting themselves supported by one party, they soon overcome the other and little by little introduce themselves into the country, and make a conquest of it....

The English who seem quite passive, as if suffering themselves to be led, are in fact giving motion to the machine'

Imagine what could have been if her Aryan genes weren't mongrelized. So close to being pure. Sad.

she says she is danish but she is mongol enough to pass for a swede or finnish

those cheekbones and eyes, Finns are not white

I can assert with some degree of confidence that this rich and flourishing kingdom may be totally subdued by so small a force as two thousands Europeans...[the Indians are] indolent, luxurious, ignorant and cowardly beyond all conception.... [They] attempt everything by treachery rather than force... What is it, then, can enable us to secure our present acquisitions or improve upon them but such a force as leaves nothing to the power of treachery of ingratitude?

True, Hosk is a fine example of the disaster known as mongrelization. Hitler would had gassed her.

>On January 4, 1908, a trial was held in Minnesota about whether John Svan and several other Finnish immigrants would become naturalized United States citizens or not, as the process only was for "whites" and "blacks" in general, and district prosecutor John Sweet was of the opinion that Finnish immigrants were Mongols.
There is no shame in being Mongol.

leaf, if you were talking RL and not just Sup Forums you couldn't be more wrong.
Yes, the Finns are physically a bit different from us. But if you do a bit of research. You'll finde that while we do find the Finns different and somewhat gloomy, we take them in as our own in times of trouble.

suuuure

Now girls, you're both pretty.

More info?

Op btfo

>Hitler classified Finland as a non-white, non-Germanic nation,
This is false. Finns were considered Aryan.

Dude you don't need very much money to go live inawoods in da UP. Eat venison and pasties all year

Finns are not white.

Yep, another Yank in Kadena larping as a Nip. If the flag is Japan and the poster is not ragging on Koreans or Chinks, it's an airman.

Didn't they find some very tenuous, ancient link to the Korean language, too?

Based Kiira.

Then explain the language. Unrelated to indo-european languages.

A lot of Finns look like fucking elves. Dat 18 Charisma / 28 Comeliness, no saving throw vs hotness.

>tall drunk blonde asians
what could go wrong?

>tfw no qt non white gf
why live?

Finns are Space Elves brought to Earth by benevolent Space Doggos.

I got no problem with mongols. Pretty cool guys, actually. Search kexp huun huur tu, good show. Yurts, horses, tuvan throat singing, all that stuff.

>Finns don't know about superior cold-forging

The puukko is superior to anything. Especially the fucking shitpunk Mora.

Thanks for this pic - rare Kiira. Kiira is love...

Here's a clean version.

aren't germans known for cheekbones?

Look at this fucking poll at cosmo.
>>What is the most important characteristic when looking for a man?

1% of respondents reported that he has a successful career.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH Lying fucking whores. Oh my god, this poll is from 2010 but still the pure bullshit of these women even anonymously they cant tell the fucking truth,

cosmopolitan.com/uk/love-sex/sex/tips/a9232/the-cosmo-sex-survey-results-are-in-101510/

May Kiira bless you, user. Thanks.

May the Glorious Ass get you through the darkest times.

It's 1% because the respondents are just assuming any man they want will have a great job or lots of money. They take that for granted.

>1 post by this ID
>obviously trying to get the non-whites who do nothing but shitpost here to shitpost and D&C whites more
>it happens
>every time
Pathetic.

>ywn be the Supreme Doggo being petted by Space Elves.

Mongols are just fins with black hair and brown eyes...

>fins

It's Finns. Fins are what you find on sharks, Finns are what you find passed out on kossu in the sauna.

> finns

Sharks have paddles, not finns.

what the.... this is very disturbing... do they know the chinks are stealthing on them? wow.. never trust an Asian.

>he doesn't know about the Adoring Fan

>Genetic and linguistic studies show that finnish and hungarians came on a later migration wave
Completely false. Finns came on the earliest migration wave 20,000 years ago from "Asia" ie the steppes of what is now Western Asia, Russia etc. Finns are the original Europeans.

>Until the 1970s, most linguists believed that Finns arrived in Finland as late as the first centuries AD. But accumulating archaeological data suggests that the area of contemporary Finland had been inhabited continuously since the end of the ice age, contrary to the earlier idea that the area had experienced long uninhabited intervals.

>With regard to the Y-chromosome, the most common haplogroups of the Finns are N1c (59%), I1a (28%), R1a (5%) and R1b (3.5%).[41] Haplogroup N1c, which is found mainly in a few countries in Europe (Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Finland, Russia), is a subgroup of the haplogroup N (Y-DNA) distributed across northern Eurasia and estimated in a 2006 study to be 10,000–20,000 years old and suggested to have entered Europe about 12,000–14,000 years ago from Asia.[42]

Nice copypaste thread.

The eternal leaf.