White Men Dating Asian Women

so is this a growing trend? I've actually started lately to date more asians, not because they're more "subservient" but because they actually listen to what you say. it seems like they're one of the few groups not brainwashed by the media. all the white chicks I've dated it felt like I was dating someone who was mk ultra brainwashed or some shit.

why are asian women now suddenly dating white guys though? how have asian men failed to have them chasing other races?

Reported for promoting race mixing.

Anyone who brings a mixed race child into this world should be shot for being that selfish and cruel.

Will an asian woman date me even though I'm fat and have no degree?

I'm mixed raced though, wtf do I do

EAT THE RICE, PAY THE PRICE

promoting race mixing isn't against the rules

Asian girls are honestly top tier, anything else is settling

>flag

You can race mix as much as you want desu.

Asian women are better at being white women than white women.

Every time I masturbated to Asian chicks, I felt incredible at the thought of bleaching their race, however after that I'd feel like shit for no reason, as if racemixing even through conquest is terrible.

Can anyone here tell me what's up with that?

marry someone from your host culture, so you have 75% pure children, and then raise them to do the same, so they have 87.5% pure children, etc.

Men are attracted to femininity. White women these days would rather act like niggers or men.

you're a massive faggot

asians are fine to bang, just don't impregnate them. they love to please

I don't know, but I can spot a Jap-hunter miles off. They always have backpacks on, they're always short and they're always wearing autist shoes. They look slightly more successful than the average guy but look like their mum dressed them.

>fucking a woman you don't intend to marry and have kids with
how's it feel being a fucking nigger?

Maybe 1 in a thousand Asian women will look like that, while 1 in 100 white women will look like that. Overall, white women are still the master race but pure Asians (not Phillipiones) are definitely second

WE HAVE THIS THREAD EVERY FUCKING DAY

>better than nothing

Who cares about mixing whites and Asians?

Both races are equally capable of making inventions and building great civilizations. There is nothing to lose by mixing them.

Yeah, there is. I recoil at the thought of racemixing a mongoloid civilization who has almost exclusively benefited from being in contact with whites. It would be an enormous waste of resources, both literal and ethical, to racemix a son or daughter of Europe with any race.

Enjoy losing your genes and culture retard. Go back to your asian girlfriend race traitor.

You would not only be destroying your own bloodline, given the Asian is your wife or something, but you would also be destroying the Asian's bloodline. Basically creating an offspring with no identity and will grow up and be rejected by both races. That is why race mixing shouldn't really happen, between any race. Only exception would be someone like pic. Despite her obviously being mixed, she has many white attributes that if mixed with another white could create like a solid 70% white kid. And then that kid could create another 80% white kid, basically killing of the black genes over time

Fuck off kike

That woman in OP is 100% Chinese dude

Yeah actually it’s interesting, you felt that way because masturbation is shameful and bad for you. Glad I could help.

The only thing white women are the "masters" of is makeup and general fakery. Granted most women are guilty of this but none more so than them.

I'm not white either btw and i don't care about your women, just using this thread as an excuse to post azn qts

I don't have an Asian girlfriend, I have a white wife and three white children.

But the truth is, white/Asian race mixing just mixes things up a bit. It's not the same thing as breeding with low-IQ blacks.

I've dated every race except abbo and all I can say is Asians give the best head. Like 4x better than the rest.