I've never met a Mexican in my life. What are they like pol?

I've never met a Mexican in my life. What are they like pol?

Stupid and smell worse than niggers.

Most IQ tests put them at 85, which is american nigger level.

My family had to sell our business in Cali and move north because of those animals.

generally jolly and always ready for a good time. they work very hard in the strawberry fields

Incorrect. Most are on welfare.

They're a lot like Americans.

you've met a gypsy, paki, and nigger correct? Imagine if all 3 had a gang-bang and one shat out a turd 9 months later. The dishonesty of a gypsy, the laziness of a negro, the criminality and violence of a paki.

well, they're short, for starters.

this, southwest is future reconquista mexico at this point

Forever?

The most POWERFUL RACE

>getting your opinions from Sup Forums
I'm certain that a bunch of assblasted stormniggers would attempt to be as objective as possible when speaking about someone they dislike, lmao

Just regurgitate the memes, bro, that's what everyone else is doing.

They are ok and from the jobs I have hired them for they are pretty cheap on work hard. But they tend to live in filth so id rather them not stay in the USA but perhaps do jobs here temporarily and then go back to mexico.

They're the only group of people that manage to be worse than niggers

short brown stupid jovial people

t. Texan

I'm not sure how anything could think this? Is you only experience with niggers from sitcoms on tv or something?

They're pretty great, honestly. Brown rural white trash pretty much. They love jesus and don't blow up people for not believing in him. Plus, they're redpilled on race, and most of them just want whites to stop being such fucking losers. 10/10 would live near mexicans again.

Nobody stinks more than niggers, not even taco niggers.

I've met few mexicans in Europe, and they were indistinguishable from spaniards. But I suppose it were rich mexicans, not an average ones.

they expand in numbers worse than niggers. turn every old white town into little mexico. trash shit up. I sort of hate them more than niggers too.

I live in a mostly white city, but it is close enough to Chicago that the Mexicans have migrated over for more gibs. They kinda stick to themselves. Shop at their own small groceries, have their own bakeries. A lot of them are mechanics. I respect that they have a lot of their own businesses but they don't want white customers. They will charge a fellow Mexican X right in front of you and charge you Y. Their language is quite annoying and most don't bother learning english.
A shit load of them lived across the street from me, they would sit outside smoking crack all night long. I moved to a nicer neighborhood but there is a Mexican family across the street again and they have like 20 kids that run around screaming in spicy dialect 24/7. Every hood has a Mexican house to bring it down. When I rented the landlord would always employ Mexicans for improvements on the house. They always fucked the job up and it had to be fixed by whites: new roof started leaking within weeks. They put down a laminate floor but didn't bother removing the fucked up stuff underneath and it all had to come out later.
In summary, they are mostly short and fat. Some of the women are banging hot but turn into trolls at 30. They have FUBU businesses, though most are lazy as fuck and they destroy the homes they rent. THEY MUST GO BACK!!!!!

They're small twitchy and fast. Just imagine a bastard enemy from a video game that climbs the walls and jumps outta seemingly nowhere. Its your basic mexican except for when they are "working"

No they only expand faster by immigration, which has been shut down. Niggers are statistically three times more likely to murder a white person than a mexican. Both are not good but you really don't know what you are talking.

Exactly. Texas Mexicans are the best by far though. They're happy and mostly respectful. California Mexicans are the worst.

This is the fairest description

You have any statistics to back that up? They start having children at 16 and mandatory 4 of em. Niggers only breed for the gib me dats otherwise they abort.

only first generation immigrants have high fertility like that.

that chart proves me right

I work in security and deal with truck drivers from mexico every fucking day. They are short, stupid, and at times have no idea what rules are. Not to mention they are constantly lost. Watch out for these faggots.

Mexicans are ok, work hard and fast, usually pretty polite and the women are hot if they arent fat. They stare a lot though...

Bean niggers

I hate them so fucking much. stupid, inconsiderate, messy, thieving, shit smelling faggots that refuse to change their stupid beaner ways. I know spanish and I never use it with them just to piss them off and watch them squirm try to babble some coherent english words which I always pretend I don't understand

No ,second gen hispanics don't have a very high fertility rate, and we can deport the first gen mexicans

>never met a Mexican
There's plenty of Americans on this board.

What do you mean no? Every column has hispanics having larger reproduction rate than blacks. Second generation beaners think they are white, poor saps.

.2 is not very big difference. and they are many time less likely to be violent criminals than blacks.