35 years old

>35 years old
>Should be focusing on a career, getting married and having white babies
>Still live at home
>Just booked a one way flight to Bangkok for January and going to spend 6 months partying, fucking whores and living like a bum

I am the reason the white race is dying out. Don't blame me, blame Feminism and boomer parenting.

>Go to Asian
>Not finding a qt3.14 hard working Asian GF with crazy high expectations to set you straight

Kinda a waste of a trip. Those hangovers must really hurt at this age.

>Still live at home

Well where else are you going to live? In a car? What's degenerate about living in a home?

Who cares? This planet was fucked before anyone 35 or younger was here. Enjoy yourself m8.

>26 years old
>Should be focusing on a career, getting married and having white babies
>still live with parents in glorious Eastern Europe
>still can't find a job because I refuse to work 12 hour shifts of manual labor for 500 euros a month

I am the reason the jews get away with it.

Carry on, fella.
I don't think anyone is expecting Britain to save us all, anyhow.

>Those hangovers must really hurt at this age.

They sure do buddy

>Not finding a qt3.14 hard working Asian GF with crazy high expectations to set you straight

To be honest, I'm not that interested in Asian girls. My main aim in Thailand will be finding wretched Western backpacker sluts to nail

Good for you, enjoy! Party like a motherfucker and fuck like a god.
If you want, I can give you the contact info of a company here that sells some genius level shit. A jungle plant mix that not only prevents hangovers but acts as an aphrodisiac. Won't get you hard after you use but when the whores start playing with your dick, it will turn rock hard.

God bless Brazilian degenracy

Tru. Just give up on whities, and humanity in general.

I don't blame you for anything

Enjoy.

Lol

> I am the reason the white race is dying out. Don't blame me, blame Feminism and boomer parenting.
You make your own decisions.

Amen! I took that shit with me to the greatest carnal festival in the world. Got fucking drunk for 3 or 4 days in a row, no hangover in sight. I usually get hungover quite easily.

Anyways, if you want to contact them: [email protected]

I hope you get jailed for fucking thai children and rot in their prison, you despicable paki scum

In a way, I envy your lifestyle. Might be something I'd consider if I was single.
But in truth, I'd rather do the kids thing now, make decent money so they can do shit while they are young and still have time to settle down in their 30's.

>You make your own decisions

Nah I'm indecisive as fuck and scared of responsibility.

I put it down to mental damage caused by Feminism and boomer parenting

>implying they wont leech off him for every cent he has

you'd have to be a fucking idiot to fly over and "meet" a qt there to hook in with. She would suck you dry of all your money and this is someone whos gf is filipino.

he is going to thailand. 90% jungle monkeys there.
his plan of western backpacker girls is better, but they are 90% vacuous bores. OP will need good luck to find one who is interesting, but easy picking for ONS.

>24
>Go to school for welding
>Want to enjoy life a bit before my training ends and I have to get a job
>Want to go to Cambodia for cheap weed and pussy
>Hypocrite bitch mom says now's not the time to be traveling

I'm thinking of just giving her the finger and going anyway.

ohhh... Bangkok. Thought I read Beijing. Hugh fucking difference.

Yeah. In Thailand. I was thinking Beijing, the girls there would have a lot more class if they are middle class at least. And yah, they would leech off you and want to move in with you, but that's part of the motivation when they realize you are actually a poorfag.

Wish I was you dude ,I wanna fuck two lady boys at the same time

>24
>living at home
That must suck. Just do whatever you want, you are not 14.

OP here

I've been to SE Asia before. Didn't fuck any hookers or locals then and don't intend to this time either.

Backpacker sluts are easy, even for a loser like me. Only problem is competition from Chads who are numerous and persistent. Great thing when you are travelling is you can make up bullshit stories about yourself and no one will ever know.

I got to fuck 19 year olds in my 30s last time I was out there. I'd rather do that than spend 25 grand on a wedding and be in a sexless relationship like most of my friends are doing right now

>33 years old
>Patent attorney working ungodly hours
>Pay almost 3k a month to live in downtown Boston

I have no plans to start a family, nor do I plan to move out of the city. I work 60-70 hours a week and pretty much rely on one-night stands with women I meet at various clubs/bars around Back Bay.

>60-70 hours a week
>3k a month to live in downtown Boston

Good Goy

Marriage rates are down 50% compared to 1971. The joke is on you.

Brazilians trying to scam people wherever they are

They're notorious around greater-Boston for pulling scams on elderly residents. Basically, they'll offer to sealcoat their driveways for a bargain rate, get half of money in advance and ghost out before completing the job. They are scam artists.

Sure thing, meme flag

Nothing says piece of shit more than meme flag posters that criticize another country. You have no soul

Manual labor is the shit dawg, don't be a pussy

OP here

I actually came very close to booking a flight to Brazil lol. The degeneracy of South America is something I definitely want to experience before I hit 40

Way to generalize.
It is like saying that all American tourists I meet in Brazil are a perfect example of the American people.

1)I don't make it or sell it
2)I provide the e-mail for the company that does
3)They allow for escrow purchase and use multisig transactions...do your scammers offer the same?

It is a fuck fest for tourists indeed.
Don't even need to be a good looking guy, all you need is to pick the chick you want to fuck, invite her for drinks/dancing or a restaurant.
You will get laid.

Be careful however, don't go to their place, chose to fuck in a motel of your choice, not hers and don't accept a drink from anybody. Stick to bottle beer and make sure you remove the cap yourself.

Go to Colombia. Its relatively safe and the problematic areas are easy to avoid. They have legitimate infrastructure and the police/military aren't as corrupt as the rest of South America. Zona T in Bogota is a blast.

I just bought an onahole

Enjoy your herpes

I seriously considered Medellin (yeah, right after I watched Narcos I admit it)

I don't do drugs but apparently coke is like $5 a gram so I would definitely indulge. And those Latina Braphogs...MMMMMMMHH

Are you fucking high? Colombia has the most corrupt pigs in S.A.

I don't have a problem with Brazilian people in general. My ex is from Santa Catarina actually. Brazilian men here are cornballs. They either dress like they are going to a rodeo or mash together the most expensive, designer brand shit they can find. They're basically South America's guidos. They go to the club looking like an optical illusion with their D&G, Armani Exchange(disgusting) and Luis Vuitton shit all mismatched together. Literally, they'll wear the most obnoxious, gaudy shit as long as its a designer label. If you can't agree with me on that, you're lying to yourself.

be the change, faggot

According to a bread on coke/debauchery, Brazil has the cheapest coke at 2-3$ US a gram

No shame in that

Then be decisive and change something. Don't blame others for your misfurtunes. Do something about it.

I honestly hate brazilian men. They are fucking assholes. I met my husband in Santa Catarina LOL he is a fucking burger.

Have fun dying alone, nobody will care about you when you're old and lonely because you spent your life living like a selfish animal

I've had nothing but positive experiences with them. I've heard Brazil has the worst cops in SA actually. I was specifically told to stay award for Rio, Sao Paulo and Fortaleza for that exact reason. I was told you couldn't trust anyone there. The only Brazilian city I have been to was Florianópolis and that was to meet my exes family. I loved that city, but was told it was a gem in Brazil. They all said the north was a shithole. The girl I am seeing now is Minas Gerais and she said her city was a shithole.

I sincerely apologise for not wageslaving my life away for some kike bastard and having to beg for dates from boring, uppity slags on POF

I'd rather die a selfish animal than spend a lifetime as a slave

>35 years old

I'm 27 and freaking out that I'm not married yet. I couldn't imagine being 35. At least I have a good career to support a family when I get one.

dat pic, your average millenial.
Glad I am late batch gen x
also get a fucking job harold

haven't had a real vacation since 2009, to much werk then masters and werk all the while buying both flat and new car, so many expenses and no spare tymu(fishing takes time too you know)

> homosexual

Cops in Brazil will not shake you down. I have been all over SA and can tell you that if you are not black and dressed like a criminal, they won't bug you. Like most places, you want to stay away from large cities and stick to the country side. The north is not bad at all, it is fucking poor but you have some seriously beautiful places, like Galinhos, and fernando de noronha (google that shit)

>23 years old
>just graduated, but mainly did side projects and ended up with a crappy gpa
>get hired straight out of college in DC working for government
>make slightly less than 6 figures
>have no student debt because GI bill
>just bought an apartment

But

>scared to death of women and false rape allegations, and hate the taste of alcohol.

I have the world, but no one to share it with. Maybe I'll get a dog or something.

You sounds like a pussy. You should probably just stay home

>I couldn't imagine being 35

It'll happen before you know it, Mary Ann

there is no fucking way i would ever step foot in brazil. i have seen way too many fucked-up videos of people getting murdered there

>blonde
>blue eyed
>facially handsome
>financially well off

I'm never having kids either, women are poison and I feel happy being by myself.

And that is your problem. If you keep seeing only the negative of a place, you won't get the real picture.

But it is your life, do what you want with it

Im sure there are nice places in the north as well, but the general consensus was to stay away from the north. I will go back to Florianopolis by myself towards the end of next year. I went to a few bars with my exes brother and the women were aggressive and all over me. Colombia is the same. In Colombia, if you are a white guy, over 6' tall with blue eyes, you are "exotic" to them or something. They always say weird shit in Spanish how they want my eyes and want to bite me. Idk, but its a blast.

Someones been spending a lot of time on bestgore

kek this

I remember I once thought like that, then boom 35 and you go
>wtf even happened into

meh I'm fit so I don't care, is getting really awkward but this spring I was out drinking in oslo and the trains and busse stops to go at night, so I missed it and took the earliest one in the mor ning. So I ended up with highschool students and then this far too young chick came and pretended to fall a sleep on me. At this age that is really really akward so you go
>wtf miss
she just makke sounds
so you go am I going to hurt her feels and whatnot now and be strict, but I just sat there

oldest trick in the book, equalieet to the male one of yawning and putting your arms around a chick

Enjoy Soi Cowboy.

The is a meme. Very unfounded and a total shame. I have traveled to every corner of Brazil and each place has its + and -
And yes, most Brazilian women prefer to fuck with foreigners cause you actually look to please the ladies, unlike Brazilian fags. Naturally we know you are attentive lovers, so we want a good time for a change.

>. My main aim in Thailand will be finding wretched Western backpacker sluts to nail
Why would they want to fuck a 35 year old virgin who still lives with his mum?

you will get older, then you will see something is missing in your lyfu, something that ie a dog cannot fill.

Then you will want to have children.
Been there
Done that
Then you start to live for your children, but shitpost when you can

>>facially handsome
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
Ah.
>>financially well off
You suck dicks for a living and take facials like a champ

Yeah, I will have to check it out. But as an American, which city do you think would be the most hospitable? I hear Rio is a no-go for American tourists. Floripa was amazing.

Cambodia has rough women. Angkhor Wat is amazing though. You're better off going to Thailand for pussy and going to Cambodia for a few days for tourism.

sounds like a bunch of faggot oslo """people""".
I only know a female brazillian.

Here we dress practical,, unless there is celebrations. Then we dress in our tribe's bunad, pic related is the female one of my tribe. Sometimes you use a smoking here too though

>24 yo
>kissless virgin
>(actually kissed a girl once in elementary, but that was closer to rape)
>no friends
>no ambitions
>zero confidence

how JUSTed am I, lads? is there any hope?

years old
>>Should be focusing on getting married
Should have been married for 10 years, at least.

Well it all depends what type of adventure you are looking for. If you want to do some adventurous tree canopy trekking in the jungle, go to places like Rio Branco (Acre) or Amazonas. The safest place by far is Fernando de Noronha, it is off the coast of brazil and is a national park type thing.

AVOID rio, avoid the greater Sao Paulo region. The smaller cities around Sao Paulo have some nice beaches but the water is fucking cold.
The north has the best beaches, the water is HOT and there are very few foreigners. I would suggest a city like Pipa if you go north.

Amapa is a more isolated city but the native food is excellent and you can see some nice jungle action.

My parents are boomers. I’m the same age. I moved out and bought a house and got married over a decade ago. I have two kids. I’ve been career-focused since 23 and make a decent amount of money.

If you can’t grow up by the time you are 26, then you’ll never grow up. What are you going to do when your parents are gone?

I still blame you, you can be better but instead you are feeding into lat stage civilization decay.

>35, boomer parents
Nah man, you've got gen x parents. You're a millennial.

You sound like a fucking poofter. I haven't met a single self described feminist in my entire life.
Don't blame you for wanting English women though, I got myself a Scandinavian misses.

Been there, seen it. I honestly felt a sense of shame when I saw the fish and chip shop and The Robin Hood Pub there. Fucking Brits, man. The only people in a worse state were the Japs.

>Why would they want to fuck a 35 year old virgin who still lives with his mum?

a) I don't look 35 more like late 20s
b) I'm not a virgin
c) How the fuck will they know where I live back home? I'll tell them I'm a fucking Neurosurgeon, the fuck are they going to know?

Bitches don't care anyway. Many of them like the older guys. I just talk to them about Meditation and other Eat Pray Love shit and they lap it up. Next thing, they are sucking my dick in a guesthouse room somewhere

ffs is this common?

I lost my virginity at 17 whhle drunk on moonshine, wouldn't exactly call it sex, but it was something at least. Trying to figure out where to fit it, needed help actually kek.

No you just need to do it user, it's not dangerous
>also how a man dresses
chicks like that in the long run, the worst they know of is men that care more about how they look than them.
>Warm
>Comfy
>Practical
Need a jacket now too though, winter just struck here, been rather warm till now

also this

Im 27 about half my friend are married, half not, my sister is having a white baby, my brother in laws whole family is having white kids.

We are conservative jews/Catholics from AZ, The east coast libtard is dying out because they choose to not have families, they are a decedant and degenerate bunch.

Their is a reason why traditional values continue despite everything, and its because traditional values reproduce and decadent degeneracy doesn't.

I would go to sightsee, naturally, but I also like a more cosmopolitan vibe. I love to go clubbing, hitting up the night spots, etc. Like I said, Florianopolis was amazing and I found it to be very safe. The nightlife was amazing, but I went off-season, so it was relatively cool.

lots of millennials have boomer parents, the only way a 35 year old has X parents is because his mom got knocked up at 14

>Gen X
>Implying she didn't get knocked up at 14

we have a saying here, which is also very true.
If you show a female friend any of those babies, you will lit be living in the danger zone.

Trust me that shit is contagious to females, they just see a baby and they go apeshit and want one with you.
>Oh anoon.... what you doing today?
>Oh user, I'm on the pill you know, you don't need to care about that rubber stuff

> sees the world ending
> Goes to Bangkok for suck, drunk, and opium
You could do worse.

South Cambodia is great. Do Otres beach and the islands. Weed $10-15 a bag and its good stuff. Not a fan of the women but Sihanoukville is crawling with backpacker sluts.

Go for it m8

So Pipa and Fernando de Noronha are your best bets in the north.

Pipa is super tiny, like 1 street filled with bars. It is very charming and you have nice little cabins you can rent right next to the beach in the middle of a forested area. Don't get freaked out by the monkeys HAHAHAHA.

Best place I have visited was Fernando (even more than floripa), that place was WILD and you have a very good night life. Lots of tourists and wealthier Brazilians. It is totally safe but it is more expensive. You also can't wear sunscreen if you go swimming because it is a protected ecological zone.

>I lost my virginity at 17
what are you doing on this board, then?

From Wiki

>There are no precise dates for when this cohort starts or ends; demographers and researchers typically use starting birth years ranging from the early-to-mid 1940s and ending birth years ranging from 1960 to 1964.

My parents were born early 1950s. I consider myself a first wave Millenial

>Fernando de Noronha
Yeah, I googled it and it looks beautiful. Pipa looks like one giant outdoor bar.

>Don't blame me
I'll blame whomever I want you katoy loving poofter.
I hope you shit yourself when he/she sticks it's ladydick inside.

also watch out for ladyboys there.
Is not a meme, I have never been there, but a bunch of friends of mine used to go while I was still at the uni.

FFS.. one of them took a prostitute home and """she""" started to suck him off. Then later """her"""" benis showed up.

People snap at this and lit kill them. My friend there was in jehova's witnesses, he was not religious, rather oposite but after this he turned into a raging fanatic. I have no contact with him anymore. He got a grill from albania now though, yeah they got this shit down there too, the jehova's thing I mean.

Shit I can just imagine that nightmare, drunk as fuck and there in the middle of it, a cock gets flipped out. God damnit, I would have gone for the kill, luckily I don't do prostitues though. I'm not a loser that has to pay for pussy, well in this particular case lit cock. kek

>right after I watched Narcos
>fall in love with actress playing Tata
>Ooh, I must go to Columbia
>find out actress is from Mexico
>kill myself

Trust in God and Christ, and your priorities in life will change for the better.

see

>dat scene where she's shaking her ass in the kitchen

I'd fuck any Latina brapwhore that walks tbph

>he's not taking 100,000 bucks to thailand to live like a king for six months.
If you're willing to spend normal prices as you would anywhere else on a vacation while in thailand, than you could legit be a king. I'd rather live the life and hire 5 of the most feminine ladyboys with giant cocks for a week while airbnbing a mansion for 10k than live like a bum.

I'm 30 and I don't understand how you can be like that but to each their own. Personally I feel like its a mad dash to find a decent wife that I can live out the rest of my life with.

Colombia is a definite go. Honestly, they get a bad rep which is just the fallout from the narco-wars. I had a blast and the people were very pleasant and hospitable. Also, the majority of the bartenders/waitresses and restaurant workers spoke english.