REAL LIFE Rape Victim here, AMA

First off I just want you guys to know I am only coming forward with all this because I have seen a ton of misogynistic posts on here lately as well as people defending the countless powerful men accused of sexual assault. I am a 23 year old F who has been raped multiple times and am going to come forward with my story, which is incredible difficult and takes a ton of courage for me to do, to prove to you guys how much of a problem sexual assault is in America.

When I was 18 and first went to Uni I was raped multiple times. I lost my virginity to a rape while I was extremely drunk. The next day I woke up and realized that I did not want the sex I had the night before at all and hated myself for it. This was a cycle that continued with over 10 different despicable guys in Uni raping me while I was drunk over the next two years. It took me those 2 years to realize that I was being raped, my professor finally opened my eyes after I took feminist studies. It took an incredible amount of courage and was the hardest thing I ever did but I came forward with my story and went to the university and the police. Only two of the guys still went to my Uni at that point and the cops said there wasn't enough "evidence" to charge anyone but at least my Uni expelled them and their reputations were ruined forever. But compared to the hell they put me through they got off real easy and it's another example of no justice being served in America. Of the 25 differnet guys I have had sex with all but 1 or 2 have been rapes. I would never of consented if I was sober or they coerced me into it. It's now incredibly difficult for me to explain when I'm trying to find a date with a genuine nice guy and he wants to know my number and I have to tell him that it's so high because of rapes. My self confidence is shattered, I feel like disgusting used goods. All these women coming forward DESERVE TO BE HEARD. Rape and sexual harassment is a HUGE ISSUE in this country.

Ask me anything

First question.
Why don't you fuck off?

I was circumcised. I too am a rape victim.

Tits or GTFO?

theyll fucking pay bruh

im gonna make em FUCKINg pay

This shit again.
Fuck off faggot scum

your backstory should be 20 words or less you fucking roastie, nobody cares
everyone else has problems that they don't talk about but you have one small insecurity in your life, boohoo i had sex :(((, and everyone has to know about it

Did you cum?

#notallmen

>i fucked multiple dudes while pissed out if my mind

Not rape. You consented whiel drunk. Now fuck off you slut.

Why did you think it was a good idea to make this terrible caricature of a shit post?

Do you not think there are more important things to talk about on here?

Sage this slide bullshit if you respond.

kill yourself

>muh story
Ain't reading that shit. Show the tits, use a sharpie, date stamp on the tits, or it never happened.

op, what are you asking me to do? what do you want?

stale moldy copypasta. sage

tl;dr
Tits ir gtfo

Bait post, I know, but why do people think it takes courage to come forward about being raped? I was raped multiple times, the police doubted me, so I submitted to tests. Sadly only one was convicted. I'll admit that. However,
the one that went to prison died of infection after being stabbed in the skull and the two others wound up dead in a ditch after being worked over with sledge hammers about a week after I told my family.

Rape and sexual assault are big issues in this country, but Not All Men are to blame, and in fact most men will step outside to law to punish that behaviour.

Did he make you squeal like a pig?

nobody gives a shit. I hope you get raped again.

fuck off

Personal responsibility is hard.

>drunk

You consented while drunk and regretted it afterwards, but instead of being responsible for your drinking, you continued to blackout-drink yourself into more consensual sex that you regretted.

No rape occurred.

Also, you're most likely larping anyway so enjoy your (you)'s.

>cycle that continued with over 10 different despicable guys

You drank to the point of no fucking return repeatedly and didn’t get the hint after the first one. Sounds like your issues came from your childhood. Get help, you wrestle with self-loathing and binge drinking.

I've seen this copypasta thread before. Sage this shit folks

This is why we need sharia law so this can never happen again.

bad bait

Sage

>go to college
>get drunk partying
>get raped
>KEEP getting drunk and getting raped
You ARE disgusting used goods because this could have been avoided if you weren't a degenerate using the opportunity of higher education to party and what's worse is that you kept doing it like an idiot. Please go assess how much of a fuckup you are and take ownership of it.

>The next day I woke up and realized that I did not want the sex I had the night before at all and hated myself for it.
If that counts as rape, then I was raped too

LARPER FAG SAGE

this is some bad copypasta
i give a 2/10 and sage in all spaces

sage sage sage

SLIDE THREAD

You loved it white whore.

>one post by this ID
This is well written bait, but still bait
8/10 would probably go viral on Facebook

Tits or GTFO

Also SAGE

How did you guys figure out spamming AMA threads is the best slide tactic?

cool b8

Trial and error, I'm sure.

You post a lot when you only make 5 cents a (you).

Sage if you respond to this bait.

Damn. You sure put some effort into this one huh? You definitely deserve this (You).

that really sucks, hope you find a good bf. but everyone on here is blinded by their hate for women, no use trying to teach them

>roach bumping an obvious slide thread

I'm not surprised.

>I got raped
Sage

You were here yesterday.
And yesterday you were btfo.
Maybe you like getting raped.

It would not have happened if you did not dress like a whore and you know this.

>consented while drunk
this is why nobody takes Sup Forums seriously, you actually believe this stuff. truly the butthole of the internet

Sage when replying or ignore this kind of thing. Be better than a roach.

>I lost my virginity to a rape while I was extremely drunk.
Should've listened to daddy and avoided drugs you stupid bitch. Walk with scum, get scummed.

Hey, it's not like everyone here was saging this.

O N E
N
E
P O S T
O
S
T
B Y
Y
T H I S
H
I
S
I D
D

SAGE FFS

That's a picture for ants, fortunately posted it in a good size.

Just accept the fact that you’re a roastie whore and live with it.

> I lost my virginity to a rape while I was extremely drunk.
> The next day I woke up and realized that I did not want the sex
>This was a cycle that continued
> continued with over 10 different
> It took me those 2 years to realize that I was being raped
I really loled

They're the ones laughing at you for bumping this obvious bait.

Sage this garbage if you reply.

stupid cunt, get your skank diseased ass to rehab

>Ask me anything
Have you considered that you're too emotionally invested in this topic to have a rational discussion about the policy and common attitudes surrounding it?

The whole drinking and sex thing, for instance. It's reasonable to assume the guys were drunk too. They were hardly in a position to evaluate your own bac. If you're drunk and you go grind against another drunk person until you both get a room and fuck, that's not rape, that's just both of you being drunken retards.
Of course, if this has happened to you at least 23 times, I'd have to wonder if you regret the dickings as much as you say you do. Most people, if they were traumatized by the dickings themselves, would probably stop getting falling down drunk in public somewhere before the tenth time. I mean really, you might as well say you got bit by a fucking rattle snake 23 times. Just doing that shit once is enough to get people to ask questions, you know? "How did it happen? Did you not see it? Were ya fuckin with it?!" 23? My self confidence would be shattered too, but it'd be because I'd know at that point that I'm a retard.

Would you like to go out for a drink sometime?

You're suggesting I wanted to sage this.
This was a good comedy story. I liked it!
Even had a love story with the professor who she fucked but didn't say she fucked. He convinced her all the other guys raped her. LOLZ! I love it! I want to be a professor now.

Please try to tell a cop that someone shortchanged you while you were drunk and see what they say.
You're still responsible for yourself while you're drunk. The rest of the race is not immediately compelled to be your fucking adult babysitter as soon as your bac is .08+.

9/10
Got many to reply
As to the facebook post you stole this from, how about she stops getting piss shitfaced drunk everytime if she knows she can’t help but get coerced into fucking a dude?

>The next day I woke up and realized that I did not want the sex I had the night before at all and hated myself for it. This was a cycle that continued with over 10 different despicable guys in Uni raping me while I was drunk over the next two years. It took me those 2 years to realize that I was being raped,
Blame your parents. They obviously trampled all over your boundaries, and now you have joined a fucking cult, feminism, while well adjusted people never experience anything like that.

Fix yourself. There is no justice system that can justly convict those guys.

I love you guys.

>im here reddit on a person crusade to ruin this place

Kindly fuck off.

>The next day I woke up and realized that I did not want the sex
thats says it all
sage

>AMA
>1 post by this ID
Wew lads.

Girlie it's a bad idea to post this on Sup Forums

>repeatedly gets drunk
>repeatedly gets raped

NOT MY FAULT

When you are drunk, you loose short term memory, not conscience, so probably you agreed with everything that was going on, although you dont remember anything and interpret it as unconsciousness.

The raper may be guilty of rape, but you are guilty of stupidity.

Next time, why not entering the lion's cage in the zoo, and then blaming the lion for mauling you?

Could you do a reenactment for us Sup Forumstards so we can better understand this heart wrenching situation?

>I lost my virginity to a rape while I was extremely drunk
gee who could have seen that coming?

Not All Men

Bait
Maybe stop being drunk with strangers and creeps would help you idiot, you are not guilty of getting raped but responsible for the situation, you put yourself in danger. If I cross my eyes crossing the road during a Red light I know the cars have to stop , but that doesn't mean that actually all cars would stop some may Indeed go ahead and run me over, I put myself in that situation of danger that could be avoided if wasn't braindead

Get your attention fix somewhere else.

At 18 I got drunk and killed my best friend in a car crash.

I was drunk but I still took responsibility for my actions even though it ment going to prison for 10 years I have regretted it every day.

What exactly is OP's problem?

>What exactly is OP's problem?
women lack the intellectual fortitude to take responsibility for their actions, they are basically animals

Nice try. Saged.

God, the bait is so fucking obvious... Copied so I can paste this later for sweet (you)s

>both parties were drunk
>he raped me because I couldn't consent because I was drunk
How did he consent?
Roastie logic everybody

when did I ever say the men were drunk you fucking assuming cis white male sexist ass hole

You enjoyed your rape. You're just playing the victim for personal gain. In fact your rape was the best sex you ever had in your worthless life.

Rather bland pasta, but whatevs

>you fucking assuming cis white male sexist ass hole

Assumes that you are replying to someone who is cis, white and male.

This one time I had this really huge shit, like seriously it was the biggest shit I've ever taken in my life, like it really tore my asshole in half it was so massive and dense. When it was finally over I got up and there was just this massive brown slug spanning the length of the bowl. I t was seriously enormous so naturally I called my friends in to check it out, I didn't even wipe. As soon as they come in they're coughing and wheezing, like I hadn't noticed a smell at all and I thought they were just being dicks at first but they were really having trouble breathing. Then they see the toilet and everybody just starts flipping out like, "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" and "Who's gonna clean this shit?!" And all of a sudden, I got this feeling like I shouldn't have called them in at all. Then the girls come up to see wtf is going on, including this one super cute girl I'd been interested in for months and my asshole friends are like, "He just shat EVERYWHERE!" and then the girls start laying in, gagging from the smell, and the super cute girl is like, "Disgusting!" And at that moment I completely regretted calling anyone up, I was so ashamed and afraid, it was rape, they were raping my identity.

N-not all men..
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You deserved it. The only thing your rapist did wrong was not finish the job.

... why dont we just mass report slide threads, especially this one? After the first hundred reports im sure a mod would feel obliged to take it down.
sage

>I'm trying to find a date with a genuine nice guy

Lmao good bait

Who fucking cares?
I was molested when I was 5, the only thing it did to me was ruining my mental health, gave me severe trust issues and haphephobia. I've been through worse.
You're fucking weak, nothing but a victim. Also you were drunk so this is all on you, I was a kid and knew no better. I hate you.

>top of the dick is chopped off
Is this a circumcision reference?

> I lost my virginity to a rape while I was extremely drunk.
> This was a cycle that continued with over 10 different despicable guys in Uni raping me while I was drunk over the next two years. It took me those 2 years to realize that I was being raped, my professor finally opened my eyes after I took feminist studies.
Nice bait. kek.

>important things
>Sup Forums

Was molested when I was 9. Fucked me up.

You were a stupid drunk kid and got taken advantage of. It was wrong what was done, but who ever told you it was a good idea to be drunk around drunk men? Who ever said it was a good idea to be drunk around men, period? There are lots of creeps out there. Also there are fairly naive guys who have no clue you are blackout drunk. OP go fuck yourself. You made bad choices.

And yet you kept getting drunk, 25 times, you have responsibility to yourself.
After learning you were raped and couldnt defend yourself while drunk, you chose to put yourself in that situation again
All those 25 times you cons nted to rough sex, so at least you can feel better that you werent raped as much
Sorry about the first time, maybe teach your daughter to be traditional and look for a man to protecter her from stupid decisions.

> I was extremely drunk

found the problem

Rape is a social construct.

you deserved it.

and you deserve it to happen again.

Why do threads about politics get moved to /bant/ but this shit stays?

tits or gtfo

>driving while drunk
No you shitlord cops I was too drunk to consent this car raped me!

is this copypasta? would like to know before i answer.

This

TITS OR GTFO BITCH!

>I am a 23 year old F who has been raped multiple times

I seriously doubt this.