IT'S HAPPENING

> Iran manufactured the ballistic missile fired by Yemen's Shiite rebels toward the Saudi capital, says the top U.S. Air Force official in the Mideast.

Now the Saudis and allies can legally start a war against Iran.

cnbc.com/2017/11/10/us-air-force-official-missile-targeting-saudis-was-iranian.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/582967745005912065
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Now the Saudis and allies can legally start a war against Iran.
No, now they can start a war against Yemen. Since that war has been going on for a decade now... and it's really just Yemen shooting back, there's not even anything new here.

And? Americans manufactured the cluster bombs Saudi Arabia is dropping on Yemeni civilians.

>muh poor little civilian muslims who are totally not human shields, Episode 2076
That kind of propaganda would work better if they weren't firing fucking ballistic missiles at their capital city.

>implying it wasnt a false flag to get the literal 'good goys' aka burgers, to destroy Iran for your jewish masters.

Dumb as fuck American spotted.
This is not country against country.

> Everything bad guys do is always a false flag
May the Chinese superpower rape your shitty island, you insufferable cunts.

This, we've wanted to destroy Iran for a while now. You heard Trump, he was struggling to come up with reasons where there are none.
Isn't it strange that Saudi Arabia funds the vast majority of the terrorism but they're still our best buds? Why is that?
Well there must be some other reason...oh....what's this...Saudi Arabia sucks Israel's dick? ya don't say.
What about Iran, they don't suck Israel's dick and don't fund terrorism at nearly the level Saudi Arabia does? They're the most evil country, clearly.
The whole thing stinks and is proof that while Donald Trump outwardly appears to be on our side, there's only one side he really cares about, the Zionist side.

>Iran manufactured the ballistic missile fired by Yemen
Except that's bullshit

The houthis control former military arsenals and most of the military joined them when the war broke out, they have no shortage of their own weapons

They are Iranian proxies supplied by Iran you retard.

>being a bluepilled cuck who unironically believes (((MSM))) propaganda
kike shill detected

show your flag, shlomo

This.
Motherfucker unironically used the term "bad guys", either the most retarded poster I've ever seen on Sup Forums or a full blown Jew.
Range ban for Israeli IPs, now.

>(((MSM)))
Are you a Russkie troll or just a schizophrenic loser?

>everyone who doesn't believe kike media is a Russian
Not only a bluepilled kike but also a Clinton supporter, cancer squared

>don't fund terrorism at nearly the level Saudi Arabia does
Top kek. Just because theyre too poor to fund terrorist at our level, doesn't somehow make them any less guilty.
Nice mental gymnastics, faggot.

>at our level
This is like that time I realized a dog was posting on Sup Forums.
But seriously yes it does make them less guilty. If there's a guy with a machine gun blasting hundreds of people and a mentally challenged guy throwing popsicles and you only have one SWAT team, you go after the guy who's actually killing people.

Thats a horrible example.
Look, there are no good guys or bad guys.
There is a massive conflict and you need to support the nation youre living in because if your host nation fails, the opposition will in no way honor your "friendly" posts
Look into hezbollah

That nation I'm living in has a brain parasite. I'm just doing my best to remove the parasite. I get the plan, make the Muslims destroy each other, give some of the land to Israel and take some for ourselves.
However, I think a more powerful Israel is far more dangerous than the muslims.

Iran did nothing wrong. The Jews and Saudis have been trying to get us to take out Iran for them for a long time. Do not fall for their bullshit.

> you need to support the nation youre living in
You need to support no foreign intervention in any upcoming conflict
>Look into hezbollah
They fight Israel, support Assad and oppose Saudi Arabia
nothing i have an issue with

When do we get to behead americans for the weapons used by ISIS? Never? Oh well, I guess we should hold sandniggers in the middle east to a higher standard and hold them responsible when their weapons end up in the wrong hands.

There is literally no proof of that.

Fucking retard. Yemen is a saudi ally. It's not funding the Yemen rebels, it's fightibg them. Like another user said, it's not country vs country. Its shia vs sunni

"Classified US cables: Claims of Iran arming Houthies are lies"

>legally start a war

>wrong hands
I hope the Houthi goat fuckers blow up the Saudi camel fuckers

>it's happening
>news from two days ago

Every time.

>Now the Saudis and allies can legally start a war against Iran.

Also you'd have to be retarded to think this is how it works.

>hides behind larp flag
>insults other countries

hahahahHahahhhHhhhhahahahaha

No, no Iran didn’t. Fake news fag

You're getting fucked, Muslim.

"Classified US cables: Claims of Iran arming Houthies are lies"

How is that relevant to 2017? Some low level and old cable can't undo that fact of countless intercepted ships full of weapons.

>legally
you guys should read a little more carefully before chimping out.