7 Transgenders voted into power in America

Explain to me how this happened. Is this backlash to electing Trump? Is America losing its mind?

>Fuck it, let's elect a bunch of transgenders because of reasons.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147886871/#q147886871
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/soros-myth-european-democracy-shocking-revelation
archive.is/wCvZ1)
archive.is/pzO4k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QAwvTC4YU3g
dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post
farleftwatch.com/
youtu.be/zeMZGGQ0ERk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well I won't be satisfied until there's at least, what, 50% trans/queers in power, and 50% women in power, and 50% people of color in power. How's that make you feel now, /pol?

Dems are going full SJW because all the sane Democrats got disgusted during the Presidential election.

This offends me as a vegan transgender hipster Native-American-Indo-Chinese hybrid alien agnostic-atheist Dutch accountant who vapes fairtrade organic decaffeinated compressed and hydrated extra-protein soy breast milk.

Meaningless.
They will kill themselves or die of AIDS soon enough.

From left to right
>shoeface
>pig with wig
>nig with wig
>big woman for you
>beard before beauty
>Mrs. Doubtfire
>resting butch face

I wish I lived in america. I would film every one of their council meetings to make a soap opera.

Can you imagine how fucking spectacularly dysfunctional the troon council will be? All the hormones, scamming, attention seeking, screeching and reeeing and hairpulling, grandstanding and general insanity would be fucking beautiful to watch.

Must see:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cnyPwAuVLo

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZuUamivGeM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw

War is unavoidable. Read: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147886871/#q147886871

If we want to maximize the chances of a hot war to be avoided, we need to achieve 5 main objectives (in order of priority):
1- Destroy the anti-free speech bias in Silicon Valley (tech and big-data);
2- Put pressure into and exposing the Soros payed corrupt politicians (list of names here: zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/soros-myth-european-democracy-shocking-revelation AND here: archive.is/wCvZ1)
3- Destroy the globalist backed MSM that keeps lying to the normies;
4- Destroy the jew backed entertainment industry that keeps trying to manipulate the normies;
5- Destroy the globalist/commie entrenched grip that has taken over the education system and is using it to fill the ranks of the alt-left with Western naive children.

If we win the war against the anti-free speech bias in Silicon Valley, we can win easily all other battles because the left has nothing but lies, appeals to emotion, shaming and censorship.
We have the facts and the truth on our side, if we can destroy the censorship, we can easily spread the truth and convert the non-retards to fight against the globalist machine.
Read: archive.is/pzO4k
Watch: www.youtube.com/watch?v=if1bo00_RVo

--
Why jews make it easy to support Hitler:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb64HIAG96w
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI

--
Why antifa needs to get done by the authorities:
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

The Antifa "Professor" who advocates preemptive violence:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QAwvTC4YU3g

--
Keep uptaded on the storm: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post

Also must read sites:
www.europeancivilwar.com
www.anonymousconservative.com/blog
farleftwatch.com/
#FollowTheWhiteRabbit

What's this?

Lets write letters to them starting with "Dear Sir" to speed up their suicide process

lol who cares. grow up

Literally none of them were talked about so no one cares until the results came in. If people knew they'd probably voted against it

>in power

topkek

the faces of insanity

I think people subconsciously would still rather have a man larping as a woman, than an actual woman in a political position for some reason.

>Let's elect completely ineffective & utterly insane people
>This will surely strengthen our party

Go right the fuck ahead.

What rights do trannies not already enjoy? Go to the bathroom that matches your genitalia, you cross-dressing perverts.

normalization of mental illness isn't a positive thing, user.

So... Statistically 3-4 of their "vice" whatever will have a new job soon?

Nigs, spics and college students vote straight D without any sort of research

how do I hop timelines? I want off.

fall of rome type shit
people virtue signalling to hard

It's funny because all it does is alienate moderate dems and make them look fucking insane.

Why is Virginia so gay?

Half will be gone before their terms end.

Becuase there are a lot of virtue signaling assholes. youtu.be/zeMZGGQ0ERk

It has literally become racist if you elect a white heterosexual male.

>4 of them have a public meltdown before resigning early, citing "transphobia"
question is how soon and will the msm cover it

Disgusting

>Republicans pass laws stopping traps from using the bathroom
>traps get angry, organize against it
>No one votes in primaries or 2017 elections anyway

If politicians just ignored them, they wouldn't run for office.

Well we already had a tranny in the White house.

The average tranny is beauti-

People vote for this because it's insidw of them. Many people want to push it so hard they do not look at platforms, they just vote for the person because X. It's in all political spectrums. What's scary about this one is that it's obvious mental illness that people are supporting.

Nice. I refused to believe it until I saw the videos and pics. Body shape was very manly. She couldn't even hide Mr. Winky

They can still use the bathroom that matches their genitalia and chromosomes. They're not banned from using the bathroom. This is some utterly trivial bullshit that the capitalist elites actually got the leftist normies to take up as a cause, because they're fucking retarded and the white males must always be the bogeyman.

that's what i was thinking. leftists are obsessed with electing/hiring people based on everything except their actual abilities. it's not surprising their party/companies are all in the tank. uber is on life support after their third sjw chimpout this year.

nuke us

Impressive resumes! No need to see any further qualifications. Here, take my vote!

Wow, everyone walked rather obliviously into the trap with those posters.

normies only vote in presidential elections if at all

Women will eventually turn against traps. I was just thinking the other day how marginally attractive women must have a harder time now because so many men are afraid they might be traps they just don’t bother even asking them out any longer. How do you start a relationship when the first question is “were you born a woman?”

I'd fuck the top left if I were drunk

>jew
>man in a wig
>Moria goblin
>man in a wig
>nigger
>Robin Williams as Mrs. Doubtfire
>soyim

>Is America losing its mind?
No, but the Democrats are.

They skipped the whole "must have women leaders" step Scandinavia did and went straight to trannies, what's next?

It's bound to happen. Women love virtue-signaling accepting, but they're quickly gonna realize that accepting trannies goes against their interests.

Cis women have been naturally-selected to be very collectivist, due to their reproductive role; the womb is an asset that they have to regulate the value of. Women created feminism basically as a kind of "labor union" for their gender, so they can petition for better treatment and easier "employment" (i.e., marriage).

Feminists are women who have unionized their gender. This is why TERF's hate trannies; trannies are non-union workers who undermine the power of the union.