Brit/pol/ - Whitepill Edition

>Teachers are "brainwashing us and our children into thinking the bad guy was Hitler. What have the Jews done good in this world?” - Labour candidate Nasreen Khan
order-order.com/2017/11/10/labour-candidate-good-jews-done/

>If you voted to leave the EU, don't bother wearing a poppy
independent.co.uk/voices/eu-leave-vote-remembrance-sunday-dont-bother-wearing-a-poppy-a8043711.html

>Father goes against state wanting to kill his brain damaged son, is banned from hospital
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/nov/10/isaiah-haastrup-father-banned-kings-college-hospital-treating-brain-damaged-son-court-told

>Uk must provide Brexit clarity - Barnier
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41941414

>Pressure grows on Carwyn Jones to order Carl Sargeant inquiry
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/10/pressure-grows-welsh-first-minister-carwyn-jones-carl-sargeant-inquiry

>UK prosecutors destroyed crucial emails in Assange case
rt.com/uk/409477-assange-cps-wikileaks-sweden/

>Owen Jones
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owen_Jones_(writer)

>Britain backs ban of bee killing pesticides
newfoodmagazine.com/news/46238/britain-backs-ban-bee-killing-pesticides/

>Plenty of room left to build millions of houses on so the greenbelt can end up like Tokyo
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41901294

>Alex Salmond to host TV show on Russia Today, Nicola Sturgeon screeches autisically
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-41941359

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fyNhzFYP3ts
youtube.com/watch?v=kItKeYK9D3k
youtube.com/watch?v=bE-DEt85uVU
topgunprague.com
youtube.com/watch?v=bobcusQ2e2M
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/08/canada-toronto-restaurant-hiv-aids-kitchen-staff-stigma
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If this is a first post, would you die?

JUST
HONK
MY
SHIT
UP

pretty amusing to watch adam curtis' the power of nightmares (where he alleges that islamic terrorism is mostly a fantasy exloited by politicians to assert power) in 2017 when terrorist attacks are background noise and no one wants to do anything about them

Hello, honk.

tfw I have brown hair

How can one country be this cucked?

youtube.com/watch?v=fyNhzFYP3ts

I've just finished The Rage Against God. Top stuff, I rate it highly.

Fuck brit/pol/ is slow the last couple of days. Maybe we actually need pube back...

truly a dead general. all the tripfags and shitposters leave, and it dies. can I get a JUST
>tfw I am undecided on my hair colour
>tfw radical centrist

These days, to be "patriotic" means to wave the flag and shout slogans whenever the mass media deem it appropriate. It means to cheer the government whenever the government decides to use its cruise missiles or its smart bombs to kill a bunch of people in some other country, regardless of the reason. Instead of blood-based patriotism, today we have government-based patriotism. If you wave the flag and support the government, you're a patriot. If you don't like what the government is doing and you say so, then all of the flag-waving, slogan-shouting yahoos look at you as if you were the enemy.

That's a question you should ask yourself.

your entire nation's foundation myth is about being cucked by the British.

As long as it's still on your head, youre good. Could be a hairlet....

THIS IS NOW A THOMAS SANKARA THREAD:

How can one nation produce this crime against humanity?

Mongrel.

Can you please take Pubes back

He's shitting up brit/feel/

>t. r9k

Reminder your idol literally thinks your a subhuman

How can you defend an ideology (communism) that has proven time and time again to lead to totalitarian democide?

If you want to imagine the future picture Spiderman shitting on Elsa's face for the rest of eternity.

This right here is for all the lovers
If that's yo man don't let him suffer
Do it and don't hide under the covers
Show that ninja you the best dick sucker
Let me taste that dick on my breath
Let me smell that dick on my breath
After I sucked it and did it best it gave me bad breath
I need some Winterfresh

Cause I'm the best best best best best dick sucker
Best best best best best dick sucker

Not his trip

N*rdcuck
>muh idol
This is a LARP, I know he's a sperg

Blonde haired men are fruity nonces.

>Blonde haired
>Men
careful.

Things are so intimate I used to be so innocent
Until he touched me in a spot that made me hot
And ever since nothing really made sense
Something was wrong because he had a beard
Even knowing his age it still felt weird
He had a suit and tie instead of pants hanging
He owned his own company not gang banging
It attracted me, loved it was scared to bring him in public
Society would judge worser than Young Thug
The way his pants hugged and attack me
It struck to my core that I liked grown men
Not 1 or 2 years older, man I'm talking about 10
Ran to him for protection to people opinions
Kept coming and coming like an election
He told me "don't say shit we got to keep it down, erase your call log when my number get dialed"
To get used to it, it really took awhile
Running around town with a pedophile

Why do you keep running pubes out of Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=bE-DEt85uVU

Brown haired Britons are the chads of this island

Start buying guns, before you can't

He has multiple trips

I wouldn't know

>cope

>dox myself

So what? I don't need to justify myself to some fucking jumped up anonymongs

He does, but thats not any of them. That one has only posted today according to 4plebs

Funny that the robots still thinks he's polish/somalian

If you were to apply the same methodology to global capitalism as was applied to communist regimes, you end up with 100 million killed by capitalism every 4 years. This is because the figures often cited (ridiculous numbers such as 60 million under Mao and 20 million under Stalin) are intentionally inflated by the inclusion of wartime deaths, all deaths from famine (ignoring that these nations were famine prone regardless, and that famines ceased in these nations under communism), disease, and even natural disasters.

There's also the fact that oftentimes the 'number of deaths' evidence is arrived at by taking an idealized population growth curve, and calculating the difference between this and census data.

Regardless, people ignore the context in which the supposed "horrors of communism" occurred in. For example, the "Red Terror" occurred during a civil war, and Stalin's terror occurred in an atmosphere of fascist aggression and internal plotting (Trotsky having been in close contact with Sedov and his band of counter-revolutionaries), in addition to exceptionally rapid industrialisation.

On a relaxing getaway in Prague lads.
What do you recommend?

Also, Thomas Sankara was a literal saint, so no points on "democide" there.

topgunprague.com

Go shooting lad

We need to stop this Peter Hitchens meme.

Yes he dispenses redpills but he's also a fucking tard. He backslid on leaving the EU like a cuck, he believes in lycrafag cyclists over cars and its funny he has so much to say about banning drugs like alcohol because they're "degenerate" yet he's in the process of becoming a lardass and clearly can't control his eating indulgences, but conveniently doesn't think overeating is degeneracy and food should be rashioned.

>a literal saint
>wasn't a saint
JUST

Do communists generally believe that Stalin did anything morally wrong at all or even remotely overstepped his bounds with liquidation?

youtube.com/watch?v=bobcusQ2e2M

Also have to add a video here from where 6:47 onwards Peter Hitchens states that people shouldn't be allowed to send messages or posts online anonymous and should be forced to divulge their information.

He despises our use of anonymous free discussion, he's spoken contemptibly about online anonymous discussion before.

He's not our warrior brit/pol/.

Even if we ignore wartime deaths, there can still be an untold amount of death attributed to political dissidents sent to the USSR concentration camps (gulags as you might call them), and how exactly do you justify writing off the deaths of starvation as not linked to communism? It was exactly as a result of the regressive agricultural reforms of the likes of Mao, that would not have been able to take place under a western style democracy, that so many millions of people ended up dead. Starvation was often used as a means of control against those whom the state deemed undesirable, priests not being given the required amount, and incomes of families, that most despised enemy of dictatorships, were carefully engineered such that it took two wages to raise a child, meaning that the child would have to be left in the care of the state. Starvation both as a means of control and a result of incompetence are intrinsically linked to Communism.

Just how many more skulls needed to be added to the pile before you come to the conclusion that it just doesn't work?

Tesla was known to have blue eyes. First pic and already a lie.

>Dostoevsky
>not green eyes

>Jesus, Bohr
>European

>Napoleon
>good
Emancipated the Jews and enabled nonwhite migration to France

>Breivik
>bad

Absolutely kill yourself undereducated subhuman

Lads, from a /Britpol/ perspective, is it worth getting the Private Eye? I enjoy Ian Hislop's humour but don't know much about his politics

You can't debunk communist ideas on empirical grounds as their ideas are neither founded nor reliant on them. They can come up with infinite reasons as to why something caused the failure of the USSR. You need to go into theory grounds. Even then, they'll use polylogism to dismiss your theory as bourgeois apologism and inapplicable to the proletariat.

If you enjoy his humor don't buy his paper. It's like £1.60 for a short magazine that doesn't really take a stance on anything other than
>muh tories
>muh labour

Private Eye does have a lot of redpills
Lots of stories about MPs and local councillors and big business that the MSM ignores or hardly mentions.

Also has a strip cartoon call Snipcock and Tweed

Sup Forums tier

To be this retarded.

>I enjoy Ian Hislop's humour
>>reddit

Crap

It takes the piss out of everything and investigates a lot of (((happenings)))

Fuck off Vlad, stop LARPing as a Germanic.

He's still sort of right though. Islamic terrorism, so terrorism in general reeally, remains a more negligible threat than you would think given its prominence in the media and the like.

Not that it isn't a problem, and not that it couldn't be far more negligible if we weren't such cucks, but you do have to wonder whether it's convenient to keep people's attention on the "extreme" other as the "moderate" other continues to be the vastly more worrying long-term existential threat.

I also highly doubt that's the point Curtis makes though.

honk = banned
honk = JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTtttttt

>a fucking leaf
Worst colony desu

Enjoy never being able to enjoy any jokes with your friends
I have yet to find a single /ourguy/ irl who doesn't chuckle or smirk at HIGNFU

Alright lads, I'm going to make a subscription. My news is very ameri-centric

I've felt the same way for years, there's no reasoning with these mouthbreather retards.

>captcha: bowden

>HAVE I GOT NEW FOR YOU
>FUNNY
IS IT A DOLPHIN IN A BATH TUB
LOLOLOLOL THE DAILY MAIL
MUH EXPENSES MUH TORIES THE TORIES THE TORIES
JJJJJJJUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTT FUICK YOUR SENE OF HUMORU IP SENPAI

White revolution is the only solution.

Have you heard about their new HIV cafe? Free AIDS blood refills with every main menu purchase.

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/08/canada-toronto-restaurant-hiv-aids-kitchen-staff-stigma

I like watching old episodes with my family, listening to Jeremy Clarkson or young Hislop talk about pm Tony Blair

It's comfy

JUST ABOUT YES
CAN I GET A HEADPATS
PLEASE
JUST JUST JSYT

I believe I touched on something more than empirical, in that priests and families were targeted as being enemies of the state.

Are there any genuinely sophisticated or intelligent nationalists in this country? Anyone even remotely nationalist seems to be Working Class/Underclass scum.

H I T C H E N S
I
T
C
H
E
N
S

Dad's giving me shit for not doing anything for my 21st, lads.

As he should, don't be a cuck and go out with your m8s

My 21st was two days ago and I did fuck all too, lad.

>tfw when you don't have any good mates to share your 21st with

bye
until next TIME
JUST
JUST
JST
JSUT
THE STATET
STHET SHARETY

I tried, but none of them came down to me - various issues and excuses such as Cars break, no money, or working. I made an effort.

Similar phenomenon to what causes these studies about "racism" or "nationalism" or whatever else to be more prominent among low IQ individuals. The less intelligent have less ability to understand the potential social consequences, on top of having less to lose in the first place and avoiding the indoctrination centres that are called Universities.

Ameriscum everyone

My 25ths coming up and I'm desperately trying to find something to keep me busy all week so I don't have to face it.

My mother gave me a fiver for a cake, I might treat myself.
Happy birthday

Get better m8s then. Or just celebrate it in the xmas hols like I am doing.

I can live with being lonely for an entire year, but it comes down my Birthday I feel like absolute crap. I don't why.

When did Mr. Hitchens get so lewd?

Birthdays are rough for sure. Especially when you think how much fun normalscum and roasties have on theirs.

They have no fun at all. They just do things that look like what fun feels like.

It's just that it's a reminder of another year having passed for me. Even after a relatively good year i'm still reminded of previous wasted ones. I don't really care about not doing anything much for them; rather just walk the dog and chill for the day.

Once you clock in enough wasted years your life is fucked up forever. You'll never fill the void of the amount of life you wasted.

All those summers of your youth. Gone forever and never coming back. And you're reminded of it every time the sun shines brightest.

Why do I only need to pay road tax if I own a car but I need to pay for schools and hospitals if I'm uneducated and healthy?

What you lads drinking tonight? Gone full peasant
>inb4 drinking is degenerate

This Len Goodman show on BBC 1 possibly the worst thing ever created.

*is possibly

Yanks

You are legally obligated to attend school. Well, more accurately your parents were legally obligated to make you attend. The point is, if you didn't go to primary and secondary, someone's broken the law.
As for hospitals, that only works so long as you stay healthy, and manage to die in a way where your body is never recovered.

>Les Cherrington said thinking about his fallen c o m r a d e s made him very emotional

H A N G T H E B B C

>As for hospitals, that only works so long as you stay healthy
Why don't I just pay for hospitals when I use them?
Non-road users might need to travel one day but they still don't pay for roads.

Who the fuck buys a poppy online?
Why would you bother to buy a poppy online?
Where must someone be in life that they don't come across people with British Legion pots on a daily basis from Nov 1?

>Why don't I just pay for hospitals when I use them?
Because you may not be in a position to later. So you're paying in manageable instalments now.

Saw a nice blonde girl with glasses at a cafe today, she was well dressed and cute, didn't look like a thot at all... She had a half-black kid in the pram next to her though.

Took me aback, don't usually see that in my city. It might seem trivial but what a black pill (pardon the pun) it is.

So what is brit/pol/ expecting from the new Sainsbury's Christmas advert?