Why does half of Sup Forums shill for this faggot?

He doesn't like a comfy life style and is un-able to even obey laws like not fucking murdering someone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UjCdB5p2v0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm also pretty sure he's a paedophile. He's obsessed with children in all of his videos.

he from the dregs of society just like much of Sup Forums but still maganged to get an autist aryan wife to produce 6 white children with, he give Sup Forums hope

youtube.com/watch?v=UjCdB5p2v0Y

He's Covington tier faggotry.

Just because he BTFO you anglofags doesn't mean you can hate on him

extremely mad christcucks

i have very little anglo blood, pic is on cooldown rn though

>he posts with a deus vult flag
honestly i like varg, but that is why Sup Forums likes him and why they hate him, he is the best they can hope to achieve

It's called being a parent faggot

Because Sup Forums is pic related.

His entire worldview is dependent on what his cult-follwers call "the great collapse" meaning if """"peak oil""""" is false or preventable and we can replace rare earth minerals - the content of his videos is irrelevant.
Nothing of what he says will come to pass

OMAE WA MOU SHINDEIRU

Does he even base anything he says on fact?
Or does he play along with
>muh (((scientists)))

NANI?!?!?!

All those punches are so bad

but Euronymous had plans of killing Varg so the murder is justified

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA

Yes he does, on norse mythology

>facts
>mythology
>myth

Fuck him for killing euronymous. Mayhem was awesome.

Yeah he's kind of a nigger. I like some of his ideals but even when I was a young metalhead I thought he was a moron.

if euronymous were still alive he would be shaving his legs and posting in trap threads

Regardless of his views, his core values on family and traditional practices of culture and his want to teach his family is beautiful. Id prefer more sources on his work, his books are informative but extreamly opinionated.

Simply life, happy life. As an off-grid Canadian with a white family i enjoy his work. Just another philosopher words to ponder lifes big questions.

>Vikernes was arrested on 19 August 1993 in Bergen.[41] The police found 150 kg of explosives and 3,000 rounds of ammunition in his home.[48] According to Jeffrey Kaplan in his book Encyclopedia of White Power, Vikernes "intended to blow up Blitz House, the radical leftist and anarchist enclave in Oslo",[22] a plan which "was reportedly on the verge of execution."[22] In an article originally published in 1999, Kevin Coogan also mentioned Vikernes' alleged intent to "destroy an Oslo-based punk anti-fascist squat called Blitz House,"[12] and stated "Vikernes may have felt that he had no choice but to kill Euronymous before bombing Blitz House because 'the Communist' would almost certainly have opposed such an act."[12] Vikernes denied these claims in a 2009 interview, stating "I was getting [the explosives and ammunition] in order to defend Norway if we were attacked any time. During the Cold War, the United States and the Soviet Union could have decided to attack us. We have no reason to trust neither the government, the royal family or the military because of what happened last time we were attacked. We are left to ourselves."[48]

>"On 8 April 1997, Norwegian police arrested five neo-Nazis in Hemnes. According to police, the young men were part of a self-styled "Einsatzgruppe" and were plotting attacks on political and religious figures in Norway. They also had plans to break Vikernes out of prison. The group "had all the trappings of a paramilitary unit", including guns, explosives, bulletproof vests, steel helmets and balaclavas. One of its members, Tom Eiternes, had befriended Vikernes in prison before escaping while on leave".

>" On 26 October, Vikernes went on the run after being granted a short leave. He stopped a car in Numedal. Inside it was a family of three, who said that he hijacked the car at gunpoint. About 19 hours later, police stopped the car in Romerike and arrested him. The car contained knives, a gas mask, camouflage clothing, a portable GPS navigator, maps, a compass, a laptop and a mobile phone. Police also found a handgun and an AG3 automatic rifle in a cabin in Rollag, where Vikernes had hidden during his escape."