Is race mixing really that bad?

I feel like Sup Forums has this idea that quality, traditional women were lining out right outside their door to marry them until the evil kikes in Hollywood showed them a picture of a white woman kissing a black guy. In reality what I see are trashy fat white women that are with ghetto hoodrats or total college sluts with black boyfriends. It seems like the women that race mix in the first place are all ready fucked up on a mental level and them race mixing is a visual representation of that. If a woman has had a relationship with a black guy you can already tell she is not worth your time, maybe you should thank a brother for helping you weed out roasties.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_23/sr23_022.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
nber.org/papers/w14192
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss6308a1.htm
genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask337
youtube.com/watch?v=sLw_IsP-uHM
youtube.com/watch?v=rSmv735zr38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If it's a white boy and black boy it's fine, wanna test this BBC out OP?

Yes race mixing sucks. Imagine a world of only amerimutts and mullattoes. It would last 50 years until everybody starved

Pussy is pussy
Just live your miserable life and stop larping as a skinhead nazi
Fags

yes

Interracial marriages are more likely to disrupt than marriages in which both spouses are the same race/ethnicity.
cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_23/sr23_022.pdf

Mixed race kids suffer from low self-esteem, social isolation, and poor family dynamics.

Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink.
unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html

1) The highest rate of ADHD, at 15.2%, is in the mixed race category.

2) The highest rate of 'Learning Disability, at 14.6%, is in the mixed race category.

3) The highest rate of 'Behavioral Difficulty', at 12.8%, is in the mixed race category.
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html

White-Black babies suffer higher risks of prematurity, low birth weight, neonatal death, and stillbirth.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

Black-White children have family incomes similar to those of Black families, similar rates of fatherlessness as Black families, and are more likely than BOTH Whites AND Blacks to engage in risky behaviors like drinking, fighting, stealing, and doing drugs.
nber.org/papers/w14192

In the United States, an estimated 32.3% of multiracial women, 27.5% of American Indian/Alaska Native women, 21.2% of non-Hispanic black women, 20.5% of non-Hispanic white women, and 13.6% of Hispanic women were raped during their lifetimes
An estimated 64.1% of multiracial women, 55.0% of American Indian/Alaska Native women, 46.9% of non-Hispanic white women, and 38.2% of non-Hispanic black women experienced sexual violence other than rape during their lifetimes.
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss6308a1.htm

Only If you stop larping as a civilized human being you meditoid arab cavecamel

Why do Republicans/Trump supporters/the alt-right care so much about race mixing when they can't even get white girls?

Girls just aren't into fat, smelly, uneducated, brutish, insecure racists with anger problems and tiny dicks

Life is short find someone that makes you happy

I interact with people of every color, every day, and they all look like fucking troglodytes. Every last one of them have that dead fish eye and enlarged forehead look, and are mostly only capable of communicating in grunts. I say, find someone who can complete a sentence, take care of themselves, and is loyal, then fuck them real good forever. Don't worry about the people who will hate you for it, because even in a racially pure ethnostate, people will find things over which to hate each other.

Another race mixing bait thread
Saged

Yes. Pic Related.

Your children will hate you and they'll be totally correct in doing so. Don't be a a fish piece of shit.

Selfish*

No its not, not on itself.
In fact rejecting it just because its 2 different races makes those people no better than the marxists that reject whites for being whites.

Its about behaviour, not appearance. A good girl marrying a thug is always horrible, no matter if the thug is white or black, and two upright citizens marrying each other is always good, no matter their skin color.

The problem in America is of course that 40% of the blacks are felons, so w-b unions are much more likely to be detrimental.

I am referring to people that cite race mixing as a major problem in society when in reality only trash people engage in it for the most part. Especially when it comes to white women.

you should only breed with your white wives. the nonwhite members of your harem should be sterilized.

it is

>124x125
>leaf
Every time...

Agreed. Switzerland needs more negro fertilization

Dating a traditional girl fucking sucks.

It’s highly overrated, and I’m not sure i’d recommend it.

It depends. If a white person mixes with a black person. The black race wins out overall. Having raised the general IQ of the African decent. On the other hand it is also lowering the general IQ of whites. It's pretty subjective. You decide what is the ideal future.

What's sucks about traditional girls is they don't want to give you pussy until marriage, apart from that, it's much better to date a girl who's pussy is clean, who's mind is clean, who is a homebody, who wants to cook and relax with you instead of going out and getting high/partying

>Says the Swede whos country is literally importing its own demise in mass

Do you or do you not care about your people?

If you care about your people then you should decrease the probability of race-mixing in general, not use the old tactic of killing and letting God sort them out. That's just retarded.

Our negros here in Genevas work mostly for NGOs and internetionals corporations. Even those from the red light district are extremely rarely violent.

You kick out all the eritrean/somali scum and you got yourself some prime negros that could set an example for most whites even.

That is if she is telling the truth and has not had 20+ dudes in highschool or college

>*thanks to your wars for Israel
Ftfy

if you can convince people not to roll around in trash, there will be less of a stink.
Even good people are naive. Many will walk off a cliff if that's the direction of the herd.

You Said yourself switzerland needs the fertile black seed, Open up to the world already!

Look man, where I work I see some of the worst white people, essentially ghetto trash but less violent. If they burn the coal and end up having to pay the toll I dont really care

The traditional girl I dated was 17 at the time and we dated until she was 19. I broke it off with her because I wanted sex and she wanted married. She's already married now, she's 24.

>failing this hard at basic literacy.
somali plz go!

YES, Goy! You shouldn't be racemixing, goys! Marry yourself a white woman!
>She fucks black dude while on your 12 hour shift.
>Takes most of your assets.
>You pay Child Support, alimony and all the taxes on it.
>Mr. Lawyer Shekelstein takes his share.
>Hard working white guy making $100,000 per year now living in a one BR apt. eating Macaroni for dinner.
Not good to Racemix, goy.

Hail seger broder

Then you don't care about your people or humanity for that matter. You only care about a select few people that just so happen to be white.

Miscegenation is bad not just for those involved directly but those around them as well as they will cost more resources when they get more sick and commit more crime. Your myopia is disturbing

The only fuckfaces worried about racemixing are the fuckers that only care about skin color. Fuck that, I want a BASED asian. Good point, OP. All white women are degenerates who abuse the court system to steal. Perfect (((them))) trick.

>working a 12 hour shift
>married
>decadence of suburbia
Anyone who still does this is setting themselves up for failure. Personally I'm going to live off grid asap and so if I do have kids I can spend most of the day with them.

I see black women stock going up as asian women are starting to be more picky and spotting out the cucked white boys.

Go get a job dealing with the public, your opinions will become mine after a month

Exactly. That's why I don't give two fucks about racemixing anymore. White women are highly degenerate and untrustworthy. No morals. No values and a system that encourages this.

a fucking BASED pede!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maga2 that my fellow deplorables!!

SHADILAY

Too late. Asian women dont want cucked white boys. Only cucked white boys that are traumatized by bbc date asian. You fucking loser.

You out yourself that you have no fucking clue about asian women.
They love white boys. My life related. :)

Accept your own and be yourself. Do not race mix. But if i was a cracker, i would be race mixing to keep my seed a live due to all the cracker complications in reproducing offspring. Let alone al the deformed, handicap, challenged and homo's you produce.

>not a single rebuttal

It's about increasing/decreasing probabilities.

We cannot determine what will happen but we can manipulate the odds such that they work in our favor. We need to think population-wise, not merely individually like libertarians. If we want to do something about race-mixing we need to cast a wide net.

Eh, not all of them completely gone. It is just a large enough number are to make such a life risky

Can’t move in before marriage, being highly religious and super restrictive parents are worse than the sex part.

>emotional nigger outburst
Nvm, switzerland is getting blacked properly

regarding pic related I got it mixed up with one that was supposed to say "the point" not "the joke"

my mistake

Hell

I'm a cracker and don't give a fuck about racemixing anymore. White women are cucked beyond belief. Let them burn coal.

Yes, you're right. I'd say 5% aren't mind fucked yet. But even so, of that 5%, how many will I be attracted to? How many will share the same relatively same value system with? It's simply not worth it anymore.

Just be with who you want to be with user, the world's fucked anyway and a white ethnostate wouldn't change that. The only purpose we can be objectively aware of in life is to procreate, so just spread your seed and if its strong you can at least give that to the future barbaric unirace that humanity becomes.

That nigger is 25-30% white just like all niggers in America.

This right here is a rare jew. Its callled camo jew

Let me put this to you based on my experiences
>85% of white people are generally good and law abiding
>5% are mentally damaged and race mix
>10% are welfare leeches that race mix
If you read my OP, my point was that people who race mix are already shit before they do it, and when they do it is further proof of that they are trash. If they didn't race mix they still would be a leech on society

The vast majority of white women are incredibly disloyal, there are the odd gems here and there but most of them have been blown the fuck out by the time they are 21 and tend to be damaged goods roasties.
Funny thing is, if like most poltards you want 'le traditional wife' you are actually more likely to get that with a girl who isn't white, but then they come with their own issues;
>White girls; sluts always looking for someone more dangerous and exciting
>Latinos; always looking for a stronger provider
>black girls; insecure, possessive, and neurotic
>asians; materialistic prudes

This

At the end of the day, people seems to forget that all start with a choice, and if people want to be with someone then thats they're problem.

i never understand the "need" of Sup Forums to try save everyone "they" deem salvagable, It's better to cut your losses while you can.

She's pretty because her parents didn't race-mix

>working a 12 hour shift
You're either a really good goy or a really shit jew

Yes.

Oy vey saged.

You: cucked. 100% confirmed.

I don't give a fuck what her parents did. Anyway, all asian women want to be whiter. I'll help.

>pussy is pussy
And genes are genes, if you want to ruin your kids life that's fine, don't pretend it makes you a good person

best of luck if your kid needs an organ or a marrow donor

Hey, hey fellas...you ever think it's the Jews doing both of those things? I found this website where people discuss this theory, maybe you'll enjoy it.

>those tits
She is either a mixed child or has had surgery, each are about equal in the potential psychological harm they could have in her if not managed correctly.

You're a very good goy. Yes, don't racemix goy. When your coalburning wife takes everything, you'll see clearly goy.

My point exactly. White women are subhuman degenerates. And you have the (((good goy))) racemix hating shitheads here who want us to marry them for the sake of not "Racemixing." Sounds like a nice little (((trick))).

stats>experiences

Race mixing is on the rise. Ever since 1967, it's been getting worse and worse. We have to decrease the probability of race mixing to combat this trend.

Yes we should encourage the best of the best to reproduce, but we still need a white majority and I'm sorry that's going to include some plebs. We need them, it's just a fact. Who else will do the menial jobs in a white ethnostate? Your thinking is way too myopic and reactionary

People are stubborn user, remember that when dealing with social engineering or persuasion.

It's funny that if you tell someone that you cannot do X, they sure as hell whant to try X, just because "fuck you that's why".

Statistics are the worst way to persuade people user, still surprised that you still have not learned this (no sayign that they dont have their use, but the way Sup Forums uses them top try to convince people it's not exactly the best aproach.)

Sometimes it's better to cut your losses while you can, believe me it's better in the long run.

Its stupid, puré Asiens are gotter than hapas

*pure *hotter
The crime of phoneposting , fuck I hate jews , wont even let me spell my own words

You say this while posting with a kekistani flag. Are you a redditor or a troll that forgot to turn his meme flag off?

I honestly think niggers and mudslimes are a different species entirely from whites and asians.

Lets look here
>Asians + whites have an IQ of around 100
>Both have countries that actually matter in the world
>Both have created empires(too many to count desu)
>Both have culture
>Studies show that taller asians maybe more similar to whites than to shorter asians
genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask337

I mean come on there is a reason why its CaucASIAN and not white. So technically breeding with an asian should be less bad than a nigger.

Don't fucking care. Hot is hot, sexy is sexy, based is based. White women are subhuman degenerates. ((((The goyim shouldn't be racemixing! How will we make shekels from divorces?)))

>mexican intellectual

You can convince people even if you don't see it happening right before your eyes. It takes time for them to process it and their ego won't allow them to just admit defeat in front of everybody but they realize when they've been presented information that contradicts their worldview and when they can't refute it.

Even if this doesn't actually convince them, it puts a stone in their shoe. We should resist ignorance and promote the truth.

Indians and middle easterners are Caucasoid. They are more closely gentically related to white Caucasians than Asians are user.

This.

Both have rich histories living in groups, establishing some sort of civil society, and maintaining order.

I would take as Waifu a Quadroon (1/4 Black like Brittany Venti), a Pure Asian, or Pure Latina.

However I'm not so brave to marry with a Pure Black (unless they are Top model, I'm Cast Away in some Desert Island or Post-Apocaliptic Situation)

Well indians are classified as asian. Lets not forget what the british call mudslimes. We have more in common with east asians user

Lmao, men can impregnate multiple women.

Honestly, it's difficult to tell if someone is Asian or White in a lot of White/Asian pairings. Just look at someone like Roaming Millennial. She looks "exotic" but you can't tell if she's pure Asian, some sort of mutant White girl, or a combination of both.

>52% gook
I'm down.

Her parents were god awful restrictive, I had to sneak around them just to hang out with her (no sex). She did give BJs though basically every time we hung out.

Yeah, quadroob venti makes the cut for me aswell, she obviously needs My seed for purification

She looks half and half

She's clearly not even an odd looking white. Looks like a typical hapa.

It's probably a leaf

Also a bit extra I forgot

>This may also explain why asians and whites get along really well due to them being very similar on a genetic level. This would also explain why niggers and shitskins are so intolerant towards whites if they weren't the same species. I mean look at how a spider treats a fly

Yeah , but you are a mutt. The best thing you could do is castrate yourself and then you can have all the sex you want

*muttsex

As long as they do not grown up in this degenerate society, I'll take half or pure asian. Doesn't matter to me. Yea, exactly. Brittany is a based girl. She trolled Shia. Nice curves. I'd spackle my seed on those tits.

Sage this daily slide thread guys. Come on.

I am pure white, ass unicorn.

Whats your point? Yeah I like to fuck women of a darker skin tone, is it hurting you?

No, it’s not bad, it shuffles the genetic deck a little bit, and results in some beautiful people.

Now, you can get the same result by fucking a pure Israeli, Polish, or Russian girl.

But no, it’s not bad.

Although, I will say that Black women have shown much less interest in me than other races, so it’s unlikely in my case.

Brittany boobs & blue eyes are 10/10.

youtube.com/watch?v=sLw_IsP-uHM

Brittany is based

youtube.com/watch?v=rSmv735zr38