Podesta bros are getting BTFO by Mueller guys

Podesta bros are getting BTFO by Mueller guys

cnn.com/2017/11/11/politics/podesta-group-mueller-investigation/index.html?sr=twCNNp111117podesta-group-mueller-investigation0926AMVODtop&CNNPolitics=Tw

>One of Washington's most prominent lobbying firms is on the verge of shuttering after becoming ensnared by special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation.

>Kimberley Fritts, the chief executive of the Podesta Group, told employees during a Thursday staff meeting that the firm would cease to exist at the end of the year

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sxpkX
nationalreview.com/article/453634/fusion-gps-dossier-targeted-clinton-foundation-donors
drive.google.com/file/d/1Au0aupHmQMe1RnP93e8lUQWh8IkQG4k0/view
tttthreads.com/thread/926770966226595840
washingtonexaminer.com/five-clinton-aides-received-immunity-deals-in-fbi-probe/article/2602684
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When is Mueller going to unseal those 83 indictments?

Mueller hasn't gone after a single Dem, and he won't. Don't be so naive.

Fuck off, niggershill.

Tick tock.. my money's on a big perp walk by the 15th.

>Mueller hasn't gone after a single Dem

you mean other than the podestas?

They kidnapped Maddie :(

The primary focus of Mueller's investigation from the start has been Clinton's Uranium One bribery/money laundering scheme. Most of the indictments for Clinton and her crew were filed in a Virginia federal court this week. The Trump-Russia circus show has just been a shiny object to distract the left-media from what Mueller is really up to. Trump has guys from the IC running this deception operation. If you still believe that Mueller is after Trump you're gonna be in for quite a shock.

I'm not clicking a link to CNN

Where's norge-bro when you need him?

please stop being a tryhard newfag

Top fuckkking kek you're kidding yourself. This is what magical thinking gets you: delusional expectations. Mueller is a personal friend of Comey and he is 100% going after Trumps team, the other podesta brother is just another fucking tadpole. The aim is Trump.

they won't be fleeing to ireland

When all this is over, and the Clinton gang is in federal prison for Uranium One, the left still won't know what hit them and the right will be comparing Trump to Sun Tzu.

He gave immunity to Tony, retard. He is a Clinton asset. Same as Comey.

Fuck you

Good. That's exactly what we want you to think.

You retard. You realize what your doing spreading this wishful thinking bullshit. It's complete fantasy. Degenerate

for righteous numbers archive.is/sxpkX

Investigate Mueller
Mueller is a multimillionaire
Dirty as shit

Deep state is not going down easy

Screen-capped so you can apologize to me in December.

Old school ties and alliances

But I thought this whole investigation was fake news. Now it's legit?

Sup Forums....the new bipolar disorder

Same old

Explain meme magic

Same old.

Mueller isn't digging into Pedogate, he's digging into Uranium One. The Podestas were balls-deep into that scandal too.

No they are not. Mueler is finding ALL the skeletons just like Ken Starr did back in the nineties. And then he will bury them so deep they will never see the light of day ever again.

Mark

My

Words

6 million indictments incoming

Fucking finally.

the cats already out of the bag

nationalreview.com/article/453634/fusion-gps-dossier-targeted-clinton-foundation-donors

Podesta group has already been shuttered. They've been working furiously to cover their tracks and eliminate incriminating evidence over the past few months.

Bump

Oh, you sweet little thing.

>6 million indictments incoming
No. Only 83 so far from Mueller. This is the group covering the Podestas: drive.google.com/file/d/1Au0aupHmQMe1RnP93e8lUQWh8IkQG4k0/view

Hope so, hope he don't get replaced and new person starts investigating. But also hope he Mueller is clean or at least wants to clean house.

I've been out of the loop for a while and am playing catch up, but how exactly does the DNC tie in with Russia? I've read it had something to do with them seeking to overturn the Magnitsky act in order to go after Trump (even though the magnitsky act was universally supported by dems and GOP)

Kerry
Deep states last hope

Here's the Cliff Notes version:
tttthreads.com/thread/926770966226595840

Boys will be boys

Mueller helped DO 9/11 ignore anything terrorist does.

Roy Moore smear campaign girls were ready to be used against Jeff Sessions

He is scared shitless

Neat.

>immunity to Podesta
Yes this is the huge issue.

The question is: did he give immunity for the reason you are supposed to give immunity, i.e. Tony P has flipped and is spilling his guts on his brother and Hilldawg OR is this like Obama's people criminally handed out immunities like candy for nothing at all in return to Hillary's people during the email investigation?

To believe this it means all these legal problems, financial, endless meetings, massive distractions, criminal charges and early departures is all part of Trumps strategy known only to him.

Oh and by the way, it's only a rumor at this stage that Tony Podesta has immunity. It's still not confirmed.

>Obama's people criminally handed out immunities like candy for nothing at all in return to Hillary's people during the email investigation?

is there proof of this?

Regardless of who the indictments are for, when will they drop?

If Mueller attacks Democrats, then he is correct and good.

If Mueller attacks Republicans, then he is evil and fake news.

>mueller is out of control, zero oversight, congress approved and determined to destroy Trump

>mueller is going after a few foreign lobbyists similar to manafort which includes the podesta brother.

These two things are not exclusive

muh pedocaust

Sorry was away

washingtonexaminer.com/five-clinton-aides-received-immunity-deals-in-fbi-probe/article/2602684

Yes, it's yet another example of outrageous criminality from that powerful criminal organization called the Democratic Party

Bumpin

hahaha denial won't help you faggot