What's it like living in a state with shitty roads? Looking at you California

What's it like living in a state with shitty roads? Looking at you California.

It's like living in a Libertarian Utopia

Are you fucking retarded?
California is literally our most liberal state, and the state government there is bloated as fuck.

If you want shitty roads come to Massachusetts. It's embarassing. We spend 40% of our state budget on "free" health care, and it shows.

Americans are fucking retarded, you all drive automatics and use 8 lane superhighways solely to go straight.

meanwhiling I drive a manual on roads like these. yes that's a horse turd.

They're taxing gasoline while their roads fall apart.

congratulations?

>thinks this road is bad
You obviously haven't been to California.

You think Cali has shit roads? Visit Mississippi and Louisiana. Driving I-10 feels like riding a horse.

In Illinois, they are ALWAYS under construction. I mean always

But that's impossible, those states are conservative, they can't be bad.

Federal road funding is tied to standardized test scores. Guess who has some of the lowest scores and a tax base too small to make up for that lack of funding?

Ya know I must say California had way fewer potholes than Colorado. I am having to constanly look for potholes in the springs cause they're everywhere.

between manitoba and alberta, the ONLY road is a double bilane with no median for half of it, sections where its single lane head on, and a speed limit of 100-110 kph, not sure how many bees to the hogshead that converts too in your bizarre imperial system, used by a country that wants nothing to do with kings or monarchy but measures things using the length of the kings foot

Dude, I originally lived in California, raised there 18 years (except birth). So fucking liberal and anti-gun it made me want to puke until I died. Was originally born in Colorado so I moved back.

It was great for a few years and then FUCKING CALIFORNIA FOLLOWED ME, and you know what? They are fucking this state up just like California. Legalizing weed here was a BIG mistake and that was when the tide turned.

As far as I am concerned now, I am looking for another state - a conservative stronghold where I can bolster the ranks with a LARGE conservative family. Colorado is fucked, but California will always be way WAY more fucked.

I think it has less Muslim terrorist training camps too.

>They are fucking this state up just like California
They do that. Get priced out then move to other states and spread AIDS.

You have to go back you rat-dick faggot

Makes me so fucking crazy... If you had a state to move to after CO where would it be. Looking at ID or TX. Maybe MT or WY. I was born in the mountains and really want to stay in the Rockies.

California has tranny council people. Who cares about roads?

I live in upstate NY but was in California for a summer for work, had to drive all over the state.

The infrastructure (especially roads, raised highways) absolutely amazed me. They never have to deal with the yearly onslaught of winter fucking up all the roads or the corrosion that tons of salt per mile creates and it absolutely shows.

On a side note, this is why if you're buying a used car in the north-east BUY ONE THAT WAS BROUGHT UP FROM THE SOUTH. They won't have the associated corrosion from their time spent dealing with all the winter salt.

No one here has ever driven in Pennsylvania. The worst roads in the union, hands down

Get off the computer, Jebedia.

ID is nice, imo. I stayed in Nampa outside of Boise during the winter and it's beautiful terrain. I have a feeling Wyoming secretly the best place in the country.

>>>>Commiefornia

Michigan reporting in, there's a saying that goes "You only drive in a straight line here when you're drunk"

>car lobby has a stranglehold on government so we'll always have nice roads

Snow and plows fuck up roads. If it snowed in California, the roads wouldn't be drive able.

Our mountain highways that get closed for five months in the winter due to snow are smooth as fuck.

Did a road trip last summer, hit probably half of CONUS, including a bunch of California. In order of worst to best:

>Missouri.
Holy fuck, it's actually a failed state. 8" gaps on highway overpasses and abandoned cars.
>Massachusetts
>Pennsylvania
>California
>Lil Rhodie
>New Mexico
>Colorado
>Nevada
>etc
>Ohio
>Oklahoma
>Arizona
>you all drive automatics
Yeah, no.

Missouri is actually starting to try and fix all their roads in st louis at least

>Ohio
>good roads.

Pick one.

>doesnt post source in OP
just kill yourself you fucking retard

Wtf are you talking about? Source for what?