How did liberals convince the world

That being a mentally ill faggot is perfectly normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

massresistance.org/docs/gen/08a/born_gay_hoax/TheBornGayHoax.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think they convinced anyone it's normal in the literal sense of the word meaning "average".

What they did is convince us that with STDs under control, sodomy and homosexuality doesn't break my leg nor pick my pocket, ergo it because a "right" with the discovery of antibiotics.

When the STDs become antibiotic resistant, Sodomy and homosexuality will again have to be outlawed (by the survivors, not the Darwin Award winners)

Well What About Being A Priveliged Bigoted Intolerant Cis Scum Nazi You Fascist?!?! In No Way THAT Is Normal.

These people need to be gassed.

>Unmade christian faith
>Unmade marriage
>Liberated the roasties

It's the downfall of all

>Le 17% face

By making them colorful, loud, and "fun" on the television.
Women have been the biggest consumers of television since it's creation.
And as well all know if you want to influence a culture or group you're way in is through either the women or the children.
Both of which then influence one another.

Sure was an interesting coincidence that HIV picked up so much steam alongside the whole gay "rights" movements.

>there was a lot of cheese in that lasagna

uh is he implying his asshole will be filled with shit if that other fag doesn't hurry up?

>homosexuality has existed for thousands of years
>GUISE ITS Not NoRMAL

Really?

Pretty sure he's asking for a quickie because he's cooking. That's just me using the context clues provided.

precisely that, user

Why would i deny mentally ill people the right to marry?

Jews

THIN YOUR PAINTS FAGGOT

It's your hate that fuels homosexuality, the only way to stop it is to get over it and stop giving them power you chubby retard

one step at a time

Key to propoganda: repitition

>It's your hate that fuels burglaries, the only way to to stop it is to get over it and stop giving thieves power.

Yeah you aren't supposed to eat for like 12 hours before you bottom
Thankfully im a top

>drip....drip...drip

First they became cool.
Then they replaced the greatest generation and become the establishment.
Thirdly they started pushing Marxism, knowingly or not.
Lastly they're calling any and all dissenters Nazi, for that's the worst insult they knew growing up.

When the establishment is loony, don't be surprised that lunacy is ok.

>G-gay people are like uuuhh burglers yeah that's it!

pure retard

>doesn't break my leg nor pick my pocket
Until they do. Men are not islands, they are social creatures.

"who cares what people do as long as it doesn't affect you" and "you should be nice to people, how would you feel if someone was mean to you"

Just as retarded as leaving a problem be for it to magically go away.
Your logic is fucking flawed buddy.

>How did liberals convince the world
A. They didn't convince the world
and B. Amerifats are dumb.

post the rest of it. same artist?

Your pic made me barf a little in my mouth...damn you, I love lasagna, you ruined it for me :(

People who worry over the sex lives of others are either not getting any, or are jealous of the lifestyle of which they are critical. Why not go pray to Jesus that you stop getting erections every time you "accidentally" look at a dick whilst browsing the web?

This is satire.
This is satire, right?

There are other ways

It's easy to convince somebody when he wants to be convinced.

Right I'm against guys who fuck horses because I'm jealous of their lifestyle. Not because I want to prevent the spread of Q fever and other viruses to other human.
I better come to terms with this, huh.

Nope.

watch this
>"homophobic" "racist" "anti-semetic" "xenophobic"
these are keywords used as a shield by the gate keepers. gates are opened they can't keep up with our culture.

this is the reason why we're here btw hence "politically incorrect".

There is more than narrow-minded individualism to life. LGBT agenda leads directly to societal collapse. If it was unclear 10 years ago, only a complete idiot or moron would deny it now.
And by the way, faggot, if Americans themselves won't reign you in the easy way, some pious Muslim refugees will do it the hard way.

I'd say their is a slight differentiation between sexual acts among humans, and animal abuse. Also, if you are concerned about "guys" fucking horses, I would assume it's because you don't want to accidentally fuck a guy that's fucked a horse.

as much as murdoch murdoch

>pedophilia has existed for thousand of years
>GUISE ITS Not NoRMAL

>mfw 30% of pedophile offenders are faggots

Really?

I hope they preserve your brain for research user.
We're gonna need all the data we can get from people like you.

that's not only normal but default

Yes.
And this is satire, Left

"Homosexuality" and "Gay" was invented in the 70's. Before that men were men and women were women. If you had to mess around in boys booty holes you did, but then went on to live a traditional life. Gay as an identity is completely invented and not based in reality.

Maybe they will, maybe I am mentally ill. But in the meantime, I'm going to enjoy my life, and post things that make others upset, because it makes me laugh.

Actually, it is normal to be intolerant towards perversity.

You're truly salt of the Earth.

>These people need to be gassed.

There was a lot of cheese in that lasagna and they're buttfucking, so I they are about to be gassed.

I showed my daughter this comic and she laughed

WTF is going on!?!?

You forgot nigger, and faggot along with jew implication. You're slipping user.

Checked

I really hate that sexualized cutesy-poo fag artstyle.

12 hours? But what if you really...really, like lasagne?

When did we convince the world that republicans are normal?

Where's the rest of this comic?

It's like rolling the dice, same as when you've eaten curry and try to squeeze a fart past the poo barrier.

>thinks sodomy is ok
Don't even bother replying to this faggot.

It remind me something.

they haven't, but they convinved you they have, which is good enough.

We live in clown world, where satire is reality.

I truly wonder, (((who))) might be behind such a "true" post?

Simple
Right Wing ideas eat from the head down, making for a quick and spectacular victory over their enemies
Left wing ideas eat from the tail up, you don't notice them, and when you do they do not seem like treat. Only when they get to the head you realize that they are a problem, but that there is nothing left of your body to help you
The right has spended a lot of time on God, authority and the very most big and powerful. While the left takes pride in acting upon the very mundane foundations of society.

Fascism had the right idea, the idea that "No eagle can fly with only one wing". Paying attention to your roots but also the stars it by far the most sustainable way of organizing society

One of my favorite things is cartoon avatars that look absolutely nothing like the person.

"You attract more flies with honey than with vinegar"

You tell people what they want to hear and they like you; you tell them the truth and often times it's what they don't want to hear and in turn they don't like you.

It's easier to tell someone "Oh yeah, what you're doing is great!"

> Be a homo nigger
> Git FRe moni

same comic, probably different artist

That is a whole thing with progessives in general.
The people I've met that talk so much about "respect for others", "Diversity", "Love" were the most hate filled people I knew.
Jus get them to drink a couple of beers and they dropped this on me:
>Yeah well, North Korea at least has power, cuz...yeh the bomb is like a good thing, wish we had a couple so we could threaten the fucking yanks

There's no point in having a cartoon avatar otherwise. Think about it.

Where do you see an issue, turd burglar?

WTF EW! I thought he was just cooking!

Because they have perpetuated the lie that morality is relative and if it doesn't involvle you personally you have no right to judge anything.

The slippery slope is real and it's called precedent.

absolutely fucking DISGUSTING.

pure degeneracy.

Kill me

what is that... THING on the right?!

Imagine being an archaeologist of some sort in the future after our world ends and discovering this picture somewhere.

Its like degenerate hieroglyphs. Fuck this species, we are irredeemable trash and everyone worth anything as a member of it without being mentally fucked and vain enough to spread this kind of filth is just reflecting on us poorly.

We are going to go extinct due to moral ambiguity so severe that it harms the species if this keeps up.

White sharia will fix everything

This crap must die

Looks like Steven Universe faggy art a little. Not surrprised since they are both faggot shows.

take a wild guess

Thankfully most of this degeneracy will be lost forever in the Great Digital Dark Age so our surviving descendants will have no physical artifacts to discover. Unfortunately that means they will not know why exactly the world needed to burn, and will be doomed to repeat our mistakes over again.

Holy fucking Kek. I don't remember much of French class, but I do remember the difference between petit and petite. Petit is when you're talking about a masculine object and petite when is feminine. The fucking tranny changed his name into a masculine one.

I PUKED IN MY MOUTH A LITTLE

>tfw you can tell how bad it is from the thumbnail, so you really don't want to click it but you know you're going to click it anyway and already feel the regret before you feel the regret.

>tfw it was actually worse

They only convince the naive, easily-impressionable, and easily-manipulated (children).

They just shouted down everyone else as a bigot who deserves to get stepped on in the name of "tolerance."

This is the only right answer

massresistance.org/docs/gen/08a/born_gay_hoax/TheBornGayHoax.pdf

>How did liberals convince the world that being a mentally ill faggot is perfectly normal?

They didn't convince everyone.

Is it so hard for someone to brush their fucking teeth? What is it with people these days. Also, ew gross freak.

What the heck
Is it time to an hero myself? I can't stand that kind of vile thing they are pushing to be normalised. Even in my country, which is traditionally Christian, more and more lefties are seeping in their evil in the media and in the minds of the cattle.
It really saddens me

Post the numerous blog posts of the 'artist' apologising because it kept getting called racist.