Veterans are bas-

>veterans are bas-

ed.

sage

whats the problem here?

Who was saying zogbots are based?

Why do whites get Asian fever

he looks like a hapa to me, but they get yellow fever from either anime or viewing asian girls as quiet and submissive

like calls to like

asians are submissive, quiet, and weak

so they are catnip for beta males

i just realized, they have filters that change words here...

a new low for this place, meh

Whatever happened to that commie faggot at West-Point?

don't type like nignogs on twitter, and it won't be an issue

If only I knew, maybe I could get rid of mine.

newfag

He has an ugly chink wife who will stay with him to the end and you have nothing.

>FUCK THESE PEOPLE FUCK THEIR HAPPY RELATIONSHIP AAAGGGHHH!! MY HAPA BLOOD IS BOILING!!!

Anyone serving in the US military is fucking retarded

He's been promotoed. He is now a "bad boy" in the US Army. He's notorious, watch out, here he comes! You never know what's going to come out of that guys mouth! I mean yeah, communism isn't our thing, but you gotta admit he had some balls to do that right? The kid has some guts, if we could just harness that energy and use for our side you know? He's totally a future leader, he's going to be a legend. The balls on that kid, for real. He's a loose cannon, a maverick. How can we cut someone like that loose? Think about it, we NEED guys like him.

she seems nice, t_b_h

She looks ok now but giver her 10 years and shell look like Consuela from family guy

>fight for israel
>toss away genetics
lel good work

>dedicated, family oriented gook waifu who on average earns more than white roastie sluts
how will he ever recover

Just Look at his smile. Closely. This is a BETA

get a fucking white woman holy fuck

what's not to love?

he wont when his sons grow up being ugly manlets who have no hope of procreation

I wonder if their marriage pledge involved lemon pledge?

you like a bossy loud strong bitch huh?

Pretty much this. I don't get why people here get so angry at other people's happiness.

absolutely not, but like still calls to like

I understand why white men have to resort to asian women in this current market

hurting people hurt others.

>like still calls to like

haha, wtf are you talking about. You think bossy people marry other bossy people? Who told you that bullshit?

not so much bossy, but insecurity and other undesirable traits do lend themselves to the kind of person who pursues them in others

people search for the familiar

to add on to this, look at this current white guilt culture that men have to suffer through every day

what do you think that does to a white man's self-esteem, that he would choose and procreate with someone to have children that look nothing like him?

"white are evil"
"kill yourself whitey" etc

Alt-fags are just as easy to trigger as left cucks.

What the fuck are you talking about fag?

whos that cutie

>Literally fighting to keep rich jews in power
>fucking BASED

I think you are assuming other people have been led to think about race as much as you have.

As far as insecurity goes, most powerful women have been extremely insecure in my experience. On the other hand, the women that live traditional lives in the face of all the criticism and mockery they endure tend to be the most secure in how they live. You use the word "submissive" in the context of feminism. A submissive woman would actually be one that submits and does things she doesn't want to do. I meet tons of submissive women that have successful careers, a lot of money, and nice cars. They submit though, they do what society tells them for their reward. I also know strong willed women that aren't submissive at all, they wanted to marry and have a family. They wanted to fulfill their traditional gender role as is has been for thousands of years. You just see a cute asian girl with glasses and assume she must be submissive. It's never as simple as that.

>muh joooooooosss

>tattoos
>piercing
yeah nah

What if I can't...?

>Whites bend over backwards to help niggers
>Tons of gibs me dat and programs
Blacks have zero reason to complain in 2017, their issues are because they are dumb

Jews on the other hand are actually controlling the media and banks. 1.7% of the population all in positions of power who hate whites.

If you can't beat Vietnamese farmers, breed them

>average guy dating average girl
Shocking

The vast majority of those jews are white, so whites control the vast majority of positions of power despite being only 56% of the population.
See? This retarded argument works both ways. Your logic is the same logic feminists and BLM uses. Face it, you just hate jews because they are accomplishing more than you are.

>beta
>marine

pick one

Um where did you get that pic I know him

>Jews
>white

>you
>not a faggot

>Why do whites get Asian fever

Because the chick in pic related SUPPORTS America, supports Whiteness, supports our CULTURE....more than any White girl he could find.

THAT'S WHY

get fit,get a good job
you are in america for fucks sake
all the 56% memes aside if you arent in commiefornia,jew york or the south,you should be fine

I don't watch anime but aren't girls in anime usually western girls?

Jews are not white

both are true