French Yes!

A French man has been acquitted of rape after a jury found no evidence that he forced an 11-year-old girl into having sex, a prosecutor said Saturday.

The jurors at the criminal court in the Seine-et-Marne district outside Paris ruledon Tuesdayafter two days of trial hearings that the elements that constitute rape such as "coercion, threat, violence and surprise were not established", said public prosecutor Dominique Laurens.

The daily Le Parisien, which initially reported the verdict, said prosecutors appealed the decisionon Friday.

The man, then age 22, had sex with the girl in a park in 2009 and her family found out about the incident only after she became pregnant.

The child, now age seven, was placed in a foster home.

The man had stated the sex was consensual and that the girl had lied about her age, saying she was 14 and would soon be 15.

The age of consent in France is 15, but prosecutors still need to prove the sex was non-consensual to obtain a rape conviction.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.fr/20171111/frenchman-acquitted-of-raping-11-year-old-schoolgirl
webmd.com/baby/teen-pregnancy-medical-risks-and-realities#2
livestrong.com/article/83801-psychological-impact-puberty/
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/french-soldiers-accused-of-raping-and-abusing-refugee-children-in-central-african-republic-in-10213197.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11572316/French-soldiers-abused-boys-in-the-Central-African-Republic.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck i remember this
yes it was a nigger for those wondering

The victim's family had called for the father-of-two to be tried for rape, saying the girl only went home with the man because she was "paralysed" by fear and "unable to defend herself".

"The question of consent or its absence should never be asked for rape victims who are minors," children's rights group La Voix de l'Enfant said of that case.

She consented! It wasn't rape, stop saying shit

Kids can't comprehend the consequences of sex you fucking stupid subhuman muslim cockroach piece of shit

You're able to understand when you are 11 years old, it's not like she was a 5 year old baby

kill yourself

nonsense argument, there are 30 year olds that seem to lack comprehension of the consequences of sex as well.

>The age of consent in France is 15, but prosecutors still need to prove the sex was non-consensual to obtain a rape conviction

WTF does the age of consent mean then?
Fucking dumbasses!

ask france...

A similar incident in September has already provoked calls for tightening the law.

In that case a prosecutor brought sexual assault instead of rape charges against a 28-year-old man for having sex with an 11-year-old girl because investigators felt they had insufficient proof of the sex being non-consensual.

thelocal.fr/20171111/frenchman-acquitted-of-raping-11-year-old-schoolgirl

fucking degenerates
even the most primitive humans on earth (muslims and tribal africans) wait until a woman has at least completed puberty to impregnate her because it reduces the risk of death in childbirth, or unhealthy kid
furthermore, kids who haven't completed puberty are not fully mature yet and are subject to major psychological changes, this is the kind of decision you only want to take when you are well past puberty which is why we have minimum ages
it's fucking outrageous that there are still people who believe this shit, both of you are lower than insects

In South Africa sex under the age of 16 is rape even if you give concent.

Was it a Frenchman or a "Frenchman" named Aabidullah?

they kept his name and race secret but a picture was leaked of the nigger talking to his lawyer

Good.

Consent, check.
Lied about her age, so it was basically entrapement.

Also
>had sex with an 11 year old girl
>the girl now age seven

he got her pregnant, the rape happened 8 years ago, her kid is now 7

of course he got her pregnant, nature's way of saying "nothing wrong with it".

your country is garbage and leading degeneracy race in Europe. Go figure France and Germany are going to be the downfall of civilization once again.

primitivists should be shot like the filthy beasts they are

so a 11 years old girl has a 7 years old daughter? ?

Kys. you and all the other pedos that think a 22 having sex with an 11 year old is fine. If you honestly believe that, no joke, actually kill yourself. The world doesnt need you. You are worthless. Please die.

france ihas proper fresh off the boat algerian niggers, an 11 year old girl is what hes used to

the mother grew up too dumbass
she's 19 now and has a 7 yo kid

I'm going to take a wild fucking guess that this "French" man was not white.

It's rape in Britain, age 11 a very serious case.

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

Hanging paedophiles from trees is natural too.

Sometimes little girls get crushes and sometimes they're very aggressive about it.

If you were asleep and a little girl sucked you're dick would you be a rapist?

oh no! muh feels being spilled all over Sup Forums, how will I ever recover? quick, burn the constitution!

seriously, not an argument

fuck off degenerate, the fact that girls are fertile doesn't change the physical and psychological damage they go through, you're the one with no argument, maggot

Show of hands, who's actually surprised that portugal are defending pedophiles?

Im pretty sure it does though. Why would the human body make itself capable of doing something if it was harmful to it? Fucking retard

>physical and psychological damage
nice conflating
really, we all know that sex means physical damage and we all know that sex means psychological damage

I'm sure that "psychologial" damage about a consentual sexual relation doesn't develop from society victimizing a woman for it for her entire life, trully, I tell, you, before feminism all women were fucking physically and psychologially damaged by your great grandparents, hence why you all were born retards today.

>Why would the human body make itself capable of doing something if it was harmful to it
dumbest thing i've read on Sup Forums this month

i'm talking about the pregnancy and childbirth you clinically retarded piece of shit

Yes, surely families didnt have children at much younger ages today and were successful.

Surely (((they))) havent configured modern law to create taboo where none exists, to feed (((lawyers))) buckets of shekels from both taxpayers and "rapist childmolesterifier pedophilitos"

oh, and do you have some EVIDENCE that 11 year old girl got any of that from her pregnancy?
or that the 7 year old child is a retard?
seriously. look it up. and then open your mouth.
or are you just winding your programed feels and just can't stop now?

>toothpaste
dont you have some surrendering to get about with

As long as the girl wasn't white, what the hell is the fuss about

i'm the one thinking logically while you're flailing your arms literally defending sex with 11 years old emotionally you mass grave topping
>body is not done growing up yet and a pregnancy yields many risks for it
webmd.com/baby/teen-pregnancy-medical-risks-and-realities#2
>mind is not fully developed yet and is subject to fundamental changes that would make the then acceptable pregnancy now catastrophic for the future of the mother
livestrong.com/article/83801-psychological-impact-puberty/

now go literally kill yourself before someone tracks you down and pulls your liver from your ass

It gets better when you realise the French legal system is all about the judges doing the fact finding not a panel of deadbeats.

this!
checked, kek knows best!

What's feels got to do with it, it's a perfectly reasonable solution, and environmentally sound.
You wouldn't try to cure a rabid dog, there would be no point.

>wants to be a super pooper
>wants to poop on the moon
>can't do basic arithmetics

Hey nigger, let's say you ate some rotten curry when you were 11 (8 years ago). You end up with explosive diahrea a year later (12 years old, 7 years ago) and run to the nearest designated shitting street and take a massive dump. Assuming no one cleaned it up as of today, how old is the poop?

Thats right your son is now 7 years old.

firstly, no. muslims and africans do not generally give a shit about a girl is post-puberty.
secondly, many 11 year olds are post-puberty. it's true.
thirdly, either you're a roastie, or a cuck who believes in roastie logic. fuck off.

>Frenchman
>Born in Africa

I suspect that this is a black on black crime!

you must be wrong because literally the kikes said so.

1) horseshit, they still acquired some kind of basic rules because of the low survivability of both the mom and baby for teen pregnancies, they do fuck prepubescent kids though
2) complete bullshit
3) >waah waah muh feelings muh insults muh 0% brain waaah

this!
these people are so deceived. sad!

but what if the child consents tho

yes, and all those problems are non problems, especially with the medicine of today. high blood pressure? premature babies? please, older pregnant women get all that too. should we make laws that prevent women that suffered from any of these problems from having more kids?

Higher risk also doesn't mean certainty, i'm sorry, as women get older, the risks just change.
Older women have greater risk of having retarded kids.
Do you go against older women having sex too?
Should we prosecute those MILF lovers as the fucking sick degenerates they are? Make some sleek term with philia in it.

Seriously, what's your problem here? You simply can't stop conflating problems! You're angry at 11 year olds fucking but okay with older women doing it? It seems to me the problem here is really just the number of times the earth goes around the sun and not health.

I don't have to defend what's natural state of things, you have to defend your feminist revolutionary opinion.

1) wrong. thinking niggers are civilized proves how dumb you really are. dont worry, you'll be enriched soon enough.
2) once again, really showing your ignorance. read a goddamn book.
3) so you admit i was right. enough said.

I don't know!
You tell me why you're feeling so angry that you need to compare a human being and his sexuality to a dog with an infectious disease.

Is an argument coming after this daring thesis?

the "milfs" as you call them are almost always more mature than a kid + they have a much better idea of whether or not they should have the kid, i never argued that the kid should be prosecuted, quit making up bullshit because you're cornered

no point in arguing with your pozzed nigger ass, clearly trolling/ignorant of basic facts

>always more mature than a kid
are they?
I've met some really stupid milfs in my life, that really shouldn't have had kids. So that makes maturity really not about age

Okay, so you're saying one needs to pass some maturity test on wether you're mature enough to have sex/get pregnant?

Or is it much more logical to assume that after the earth going around the sun 18 times, one is automatically a mature individual, ready to make all decisions regarding sex and pregnancy.

Really, it seems to me your problem now is "maturity" and not necessarily age. You keep conflating things.

I didn't say that the kid should be prosecuted.

kys

So that small number of women that aren't more mature shouldn't be allowed to have sex with anyone or get pregnant?

Or rather, it's the person that has sex with these immature older women that should be prosecuted for a sex crime? And his penalty should be, as you put it, "be shot like the filthy beasts they are"?

Again maturity=/=age, make up your mind at what you're trying to discuss, or are you going to disregard this issue?

Frenchmen are disgusting creatures.
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/french-soldiers-accused-of-raping-and-abusing-refugee-children-in-central-african-republic-in-10213197.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11572316/French-soldiers-abused-boys-in-the-Central-African-Republic.html

you've proven you're a dishonest cunt misrepresenting what i said and for the stupid reason of putting some anecdotal evidence in there
unironically kill yourself nigger
/pruned

I didn't misrepresent what you said, and if you feel like I did, I gave you another, better shot at you defending what you really wanted me to focus on with this post And it's not ancdotal evidence, you can't decide wether maturity or age is the problem, and we have to consider that if the consequence for violating such sacred value(s) is death, that we really consider every case.

I ask again, what's your issue?
Maturity?
Age?

You're not going to tackle this hole you've put yourself in are you?

Par for the course these days

Is France becoming a 3rd world country?

Because that's 3rd world tier shit.

>11 yr old girl lies about her age
>man fucks her
>man should go to jail

That's 3rd world tier shit.

Yet another victim of the globalist jews and their puppet politicians.

Do i get to ficki ficki little girls if i move to france?

Who knew Alabama and France could be so similar?

Did you know that France is the only country in Europe which had a higher population of Jews after World War 2 than it did before?

It is not even a French man, it literally is (legally) a foreigner.

But the difference doesn't even seem to matter anymore, any black person is assumed to be French.

Portubro spotted
Thanks for your in depth analysis of the Trump campaign one year ago, you made me win 600 bucks

Also a chinese tourist was murdered by a young arab.
2 years jail...
2 fucking years

This country is dead.

how the fuck?!
do you got some link?

>mfw no one mention she was a 16 year old BLACK prostitute whose mother lied on her actual age.
>a 16yo who look like a 25yo woman.

> www fdesouche.com/905277-deux-ans-de-prison-ferme-pour-le-jeune-agresseur-dun-chinois-mort-a-aubervilliers

What happens is that the government is fucking scared of it's population (= arabs)
Si it does everything not to spark a fire: weed trafficking is permitted, government aid is massive and justice doesn't punish them.

We whites trying to work get massive regulations and also crazy taxes. Unsustainable.