Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S421P7pBcKw
youtube.com/watch?v=LANQuagKS-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>>unpopular opinion"
Fuck stupid attention whores who bait people into supporting their very popular opinions

You literally can change your sexuality.

the west is becoming degenerate. the west should follow japan's example when it comes to female sexuality.
>ages 3-5: innocent children
>ages 6-8: cute
>ages 9-11: reaching their prime
>ages 12-14: prime femininity
>ages 15-17: combination of femininity/maturity
>ages 18-20: can still be attractive, but showing signs of age
>ages 21-23: the last chance for women to have birth without increased risk of genetic defects
>ages 24-26: past their expiration date
>ages 27-29: if you enjoy rotten food, you might enjoy this age group
>ages 30+: you might as well be fucking a corpse

SHHHHH YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT

but I used to be into giant futa dicks and fell for the thicc meme and now I find them both repulsive.
Stop liking degenerate things.

>accepting sexuality
>but not allowing people to express or live out their sexuality
Sorry not sorry, the post.

Isn't that how it usually goes? How are you going to know if someone is a pedo if they don't act out or get caught with cp?

Teach me

When people talk about "pedophiles", they're usually talking about the people who act out on it.

sage this shit

You gotta want to stop liking it, otherwise you'll never stop off to it.
Find a way to associate it with shit that turns you off, like thinking of a landwhale whenever you see a "thicc" girl. shit like that.

People are born with a sexual desire for:
>feet
>piss
>inserting large objects into orifices that couldn't handle them without extensive conditioning
>dead people (necrophilia is a sexual orientation bro, I was born this way!)
>gore/mutilation
>animals/bestiality
>asphyxiation
>animation

I'm sure it's all perfectly natural and deeply encoded in your DNA.
Certainly no such thing as being conditioned for a fetish or developing one as a result of environment, sexual frustration or other neurosis.
Nope.

All the forever alones on /h/ that are into pictures that only vaguely resemble women in the most abstract way, laying eggs, or eating each people, they were born that way.
Just like those people digging up dead bodies to fuck them.

I'm not here to judge you bro. #bornthisway

There's literally nothing inherently wrong with being a footfag.

She can hang right next to the pedo

Do no fap for a week and all women will look better and fetishes will fade

This is your brain on Judaism

>unpopular opinion

That's a meme

These days it's almost impossible to distinguish between 13 year old and 18 year old girls anyway because of all the makeup they wear

If you're a male and you don't find a fully developed good looking 13-16 year old girl attractive you're either gay, blind, lying or retarded

Look at Malu Trevejo and Danielle Bregoli on Youtube

>both 14 years old
>both twerk on their livestreams
>livestreams get uploaded to Youtube
>get millions of views
>thousands of perv comments from older guys

youtube.com/watch?v=S421P7pBcKw

youtube.com/watch?v=LANQuagKS-Q

Literally this

Most men are involuntary hebephiles though, not pedos

>Spacey did it! "I chose to be a gay man."
Can anyone say "cognitive dissonance"?

>until they act on their urges
I don't see a problem with her comment?

This person got raped as a child by her father figure.

Bretty good bait m8

whats the source for your pic?

he said "I choose to live my life as a gay man", not defending spacey at all but he basically said he's going to live "out" instead of living in "the closet" as he was

liveme app

3 swedish tweens stripping to their undies and twerking on livestream

buckets on the middle girl

also, yes 13 year old girls know what they're doing, they re not as dumb as people think.
there brain is equal or better than that of an older woman. just with less bitterness.

we see their age and think they re young, when really they re just dumb (ie wont be any smarter as they age).

its sickness, not sexuality. Theres a morality norms everyone should act accordingly.

got a video?

neither should racists or anti-fags

She's not wrong. All people experience temptation. The difference between a good person and a bad one is their level of self control.

The day of the rope can't arrive soon enough

shoo shoo pedo fuck off somewhere else

Yes they should.
Too much freedom is dangerous.
Bring back death penalty for that kind of people and there will suddenly be less of them.
Same goes for all that other made up shit like gays and transexuals

kek pretty much

lurk on infinitychan

obviously not gonna be sharing shit on (((here)))

>hebephile
This is a pretty new term for common vernacular that not alot of people will use, Hell even teenager is a new term for our society, its gonna be a while before its accepted as distinct from pedo. Imo there is a point when any given girl is most beautiful and thats around 15-17 and i think that is a physically capable age but our society would argue they arent mentally ready all day.

You are a fucking disgrace

is this why your birth rates are awful

honestly its right tho, give em there creepy dolls and hentai and let em live in some dark corner somewhere, works for japan

I bet she also thinks all nazis should be punched even if they don't act on their "urges"

>untill
not unless hmm

>muh urge muh dick

asians are vermin

women reach their peak maturity much earlier than men, except men don't stop maturing at 18, this means your mother is as mature as an 18 year old, except uglier and more bitter

i'll take the bait "terrorist shouldn't be hated until they act out on their urges,you can't change your lack of a strong army"

>4-8 not readily fuckable
>12-14 is prime
kys

100% of men are "hebephiles", you don't stop wanting to fuck 14 year old girls after you turn 18.

If I was given the choice I'd fuck a 16 year 20 times before I would ever fuck a 30 year old.

Age of consent is just another way of restricting male sexuality.

The dick knows what it likes and that is PRIME fertility.

Totally with you. People say it's "disgusting" because that's what societal norms expect of them... but take your ass to someplace like any Six Flags theme park and watch where the eyes of all the middle-aged dads go as teen girls walk on by.

>humans can't control their sexuality
Yes they fucking can, it's what sets us apart from animals.

It's true tho.

>just dumb

I've found they aren't dumb so much as they're naive and likely have little understanding of the possible consequences of their actions happen to be. Or... they know enough to know 100% that wearing tight shorts and a tank top will get them all the attention they can handle and they eat it up.

I certainly take your point about lacking the normal bitterness.

I don't hate pedophiles. I just fear the threat that the normalization of their behaviour likely poses to my family and future children.

>Nazis shouldn't be hated until they act out on their ideology, you can't change your political beliefs.

>morality norms

Who says? You? Go fuck yourself in your ivory tower, condescending twat. Nothing sick about finding just post-pubescent girls attractive. Nobody's saying to fuck all of them bareback then cum in their faces. Go read something, anything, about how the male brain works.

I agree with the statement - innocent until they act on it.
You judge man based on his actions.

Unpopular opinion: Gun owners shouldn't be hated until the commit a gun crime, their rights don't vanish just because you're a pussy.

Racists shouldn't be hated unless they act on their urges. You can't change your racuality.

>
>>hebephile
>This is a pretty new term for common vernacular that not alot of people will use, Hell even teenager is a new term for our society, its gonna be a while before its accepted as distinct from pedo. Imo there is a point when any given girl is most beautiful and thats around 15-17 and i think that is a physically capable age but our society would argue they arent mentally ready all day.

Brooke Sheilds is pretty much the poster child for this. She was at her peak around 15-16. She was still beautiful as she got older, but she started thickening up and lost that youthful slender beauty that young teenagers have.

Just fucking die please pedo fucks. Doesn't need more discussion into this sick topic than that, fucking /wrists.

>trying to fit in feet and anal into sexual preferences
I'm not a footsexual if I like women's feet, fetishes aren't the same as only feeling attraction for a specific group of people like kids, same gender, etc

>it's what sets us apart from animals.
Lack of control over sexuality is also what sets us apart from animals. Just look at 95% of fetishes out there. I don't see animal out in the wild with a foot fetish.