1990s anons

ITT anons that grew up in the 1990s reminisce about the greatest decade. Post memories, things that happened that are long forgotten, music, movies, politics, whatever. As long as its 90s lets get a good old reminisce going on lads.

Ill start Oterra Millionaires Club - How bizarre

youtube.com/watch?v=C2cMG33mWVY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LoF_a0-7xVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RNc45FTenhg
youtube.com/watch?v=alNQ84K3y5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=WNjVRX_ZYpg
youtube.com/watch?v=kl1hgXfX5-U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gTIcIzKjGjg
youtube.com/watch?v=IWweHBpscDU
youtube.com/watch?v=vF33EJ85-1I
youtube.com/watch?v=yPNFVj-pISU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Today's_Specials
youtube.com/watch?v=mfWb_60lhw0
youtube.com/watch?v=WMPM1q_Uyxc
youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Loder
youtu.be/3cqU1pFRqYE
youtube.com/watch?v=okKsEu8WtNA
youtube.com/watch?v=cB9JJIoAdYM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sweet man. What was the name of those skaeteboarding videos everyone used to have?

Bush years were way more fun

It depends on the skate video! The gif is from the first Plan B video in 1992

youtu.be/LoF_a0-7xVQ

youtube.com/watch?v=RNc45FTenhg

This would be called the Chad song nowadays

when theres trouble you can call D W

youtube.com/watch?v=alNQ84K3y5Y

>you will never again say hi to the cute girl from class at Blockbuster on Friday night

The 90's was the start of PC culture. It was generally ok but there was alot of things that made it a shitshow that keeps things stinky even today.

Anyone else have one of these? It was like the original Pokemon GO. You had to take steps and walk around in level up your Pikachu. Great stuff. Go Nintendo.

Holy shit, yeah! I lost it for a while and those fucking button batteries are a pain to change, too. You have to write down a 13-digit code and drive to the store to find the batteries with the same code, ect. It really pissed me off, so after a while, I just stopped playing it

Was born in 93. Kinda wish I was born in the late 80's so I could have enjoyed more of the 90's

I used to have that blue one on the left. When cell phones came out i still had a pager, i remmeber saying "why the hell would i want anyone to get ahold of me everywhere i go?"

In the 90's we talked about the Bible and Jesus in school all the time.

Now they just teach kids how to have homosexual sex and do school shootings.

Yeah, it was nice being paged and then making the chose to call or not. I went 7 years with no cell phone as I didnt want the bitch fest of i called you why didnt you pick up. Fuck off its my life.

I also recall when bottled water came out. First time i ever saw it i was at a museum and they had a Naya machine for 25c. I was like "why would anyone pay 25c for water when you can just go to the front desk and ask for a glass of water?"

Right in the feels

that's mid 80s, and the song posers always post

I also remember when texting first came out and everyone was like "why type out a message back and forth when you could just call for one minute?"

youtube.com/watch?v=WNjVRX_ZYpg

>having outdoor lunch pizza and pints of milk in 5th grade
>in circle with friends just chattin
>another circle of girls next to us
>friend next to me sees her milk
>sees good sized rock next to it
>he gets my attention and nods do it
>I say go for it
>he picks up the rock about 2 feet above the milk
>drops it
>it completely sprays all over 2 of the girls and a little on a third
>entire boys circle laughs
>friend has to talk to the principal but doesn't get in trouble
I'm sure something like that today would be considered assault and result in expulsion.

BASS! How low can you go?
youtube.com/watch?v=kl1hgXfX5-U

born in 82. really came of age in 90s. words can't describe how much i miss that decade.

Here we go!

Remember when food fights were a thing? You never see that anymore.

I called a black kid poo skin back in 4th grade
Good times

Yeah they were great. Had quite a few at my elementary school. That school also had a sweet ass jungle gym on the playground that claimed the spines of at least 3 kids. When I was in 6th grade they tore it all down

I broke my wrist on the monkey bars

nigga that started in the 80s

Remove Rugrats from the picture. It's kikey.

early decade generation is now known as "Oregon trail generation"
But how is this Sup Forums material, it belongs on another board.

I remember you could program the chime on the hour like you do in Animal Crossing, I made mine play Better Off Alone.

I remember this garbage

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gTIcIzKjGjg

Before that it was called communism

I saved this from a thread while back

My school. Fights every day at the market. Cops/school never intervened. But back then nobody feared a knife or gun. Just a beat down, no kicking when down. Good times. Kneede the fuck out of this kids face once. He looked like the kid from Mask the next day. We hung out and smoked dope and laughed about it later.

I wish I was 90s kid.

80s were better

While I don't agree with being the greatest generation, yes, the 90s and very early 2000s were a time where computers were common but outdoor play was still preferred by kids. We only had one family computer so we had no choice but to go do something else when someone was using it

I remember having to fight dave duschamps in the cage at morris park across from my school. Good times. We were men of honour no kicking at all was allowed.

Seriously. Now you can go to the club and catch her grinding up on Chad or Tyrone to the latest nigger jams. Don't worry, you can still get a turn as long as you are a Chad or Tyrone, or are will to just cuckyourshitup.jpg

Born in 1987. I miss going to the mall with my parents to Christmas shop. Seeing everyone else getting their shopping done too. Christmas music blasting over the speakers.

May not seem like a big deal to some, but it makes me sad to never hear Christmas music in public anymore. Also going to a mall and it being borderline empty.

I was at the mall last night. I was one of the only white people there, so I don't really miss malls

I was in a mall down in the midwest recently and it was empty. End of a great era

I miss not seeing shit skin beaners with their unbehaved children everywhere. I live near Houston. Please kill me

youtube.com/watch?v=IWweHBpscDU

This song hits me right in the goddamn feels. I heard it in an extremely goofy movie.

Yess!! Todd McFarlan Spawn still my favourite comic series

'80s

I really miss being a kid and playing out in the woods until 2am in the summers because it was still light out.

>you will never fuck kim deal

youtube.com/watch?v=vF33EJ85-1I

Ever wonder why certain bands like Nirvana and Soundgarden are remembered well yet at the time Silverchair was just as big but are now ling forgotten.

Best album of the decade:
youtube.com/watch?v=yPNFVj-pISU

Really? This song was in a ton of 90's movies.

Same here in the Midwest bro.

Like Gross Point Blank. '80s song. Early '80s even

Loved White Zombie. The song from the Beavis and Butthead album was the best

It's from 1996

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Today's_Specials

Belongs in /bant/

My bad. The Clash version was '80s. It's a song from the '60s originally.

where can we go to escape these fucking beaners!?

youtube.com/watch?v=mfWb_60lhw0

youtube.com/watch?v=WMPM1q_Uyxc

youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ

Just think, 20 years ago if you went to a club to meet people this kind of music was playing. Friendly white people "let's fall in love" music.

Now it's all "I"m the richest nigga, throw that ass back white gurl" music....

I'm finding that you have to find a girl who only you think is hot.... like there are the girls who everyone considers hot, then there are girls that have a look that is unique to your specific tastes. Attention ruins women.

Funny. Rob Zombie hated that album and I loved it. I hated his solo work a lot though.

I was born in 1978 so I don't think I had the same experience of the 90's as you guys did. I really wish I could remember it as an innocent and happy time. When I think of the 90's I think of stuff like Operation Desert Storm, the Oklahoma city bombing, and the Monica Lewinsky scandal.

I did really love the show Pete and Pete though.

I also enjoyed dragula quite a lot.

the degradation was less than 10 years. over 10 years ago it was all rap and r&b.

You belong in a grave. Muhammad is a faggot.

Transworld, Thrasher, CKY, Plan B, Hook-ups, Sessions.

Buy an island I suppose, they breed too quick to move away from.

I was born in the 80s grew up in the 90s. Quit being faggots the 90s were vastly over rated and most of the people my age who grew up then are degenerates a refuse to grow up and act like men. Peter Pan and the lost boys think they're gonna be young forever. Morons

CKY was the one i was looking for thanks user.

Bought this a couple days ago, should be getting it soon.

These old games are the only thing that makes me happy anymore. I don't even play them much. I just look at the boxes and the art and remember being happy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Loder psyops will never be the same

why would anyone ever want to fuck that aids raddled junkie with no talent and no sex appeal?

damn, i'd rather jack off than fuck that gutter whore

The beginning of the end

Coming of age in the 90's was the greatest shit ever. Cruising, parties and girls. OG internet.

t-78fag

because daniel johns went full homo.

Chain wallets and pogs n shit man.
youtu.be/3cqU1pFRqYE

I idolized that weirdo fuckin leaf way to much when I was a lad. Me and my hoodlum friends would go into Wal-mart and yell shit into the intercom phones, and have dogeball/pillow fights in the middle of the store.

Good times

youtube.com/watch?v=okKsEu8WtNA

This. Children of hippies mostly. My parents were older and conservative, so not me.

High as a fucking kite!
There is video of this shoot he was so loaded on H

I collected glass bottles on the street to exchange them for pennies that I would immediately spend on bread. I would go to sleep hungry if I didn't find enough bottles.

Silverchair was nowhere as big in the US. Silverchair is Australian. You may as well try to get people here to remember Crowded House.

good times

What about collective soul they were huge in the 90s and now gone.

you're thinking of courtney love

#metoo

The 90s were good but I preferred the 80s.

youtube.com/watch?v=cB9JJIoAdYM

I always liked this song better than SOME

The counting crows

What's up fellow Carter kid? Do you ever think about Rush Limbaugh's old show or the Morton Downey Jr. Show? I still think about the opening of Rush's show, it said "America held hostage Day:127."

go to a mall now and it is just hordes of niggers and broods of disgusting obese brown goblin spic children running around

fucking this. somewhere in the last ten or fifteen years they've like quadrupled in presence in Wisconsin. Fucking spics everywhere

There was this all-ages venue called the DPC where there were punk shows every weekend. And therer was an all ages goth club called the Fine Line. Cafes were super popular back then and I used to sit and smoke cigarettes and talk with my friends for hours. You can't smoke indoors anywhere anymore.