ITS ALL OVER BLUMPFKINS

NOW ITS OUT THERE FOR THE WHOLLLLLLLLLLE WORLD TO SEE!

WE ARE MOSCOWS PUPPET STATE, SUBJECTS OF RUSSIAN BEAR. CZAR DRUMPF HAS SOLD OUR CHILDRENS FUTURE TO SOVIET RUSKIE SLAVERY.

WE ARE NOW NOTHING MORE THAN THE KREMLINS KEPT DOGS LAPPING AT MASTER PUTINS FEET!

(our new anthem) youtube.com/watch?v=S7aPXXh8w-w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eBhh23-paLU&t=38s
youtube.com/watch?v=zb7ro2gSBQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He will be impeached. The political establishment won't allow this level of infiltration from Russia no matter the party.
The Magapede butthurt will be absolutely glorious.

PLS DELET DIS

FAKE&GAY
AKE&GAY
KE&GAY
E&GAY
&GAY
GAY
AY
Y

nice source you got there

Shills are out on full force today. Mossad must have had a hiring spree.

WOW HOW COULD WE EVER RECOVER?

>We're the real Slavs now
CYKA BLYAT.

youtube.com/watch?v=eBhh23-paLU&t=38s

>implying that the Jew.S.A. does not deserve to be broken apart and shattered into a million pieces

This picture was taken not 3 days ago and sent from Asia.

Look at who is on the left, and then look who appears to be on the right. This was in a crowd of people where no other US officials are seen and the two are together talking. It could be about anything and no one would know.

And you want us to believe its all some grand coincidence.

I think not. We wont be falling for any Jewish tricks today, tyvm

>Pic of Trump shaking hands w/ Putin
>OH MY GOD BLUMPFKINS BTFO

the (Jew)SA must fall

based Putin is our ally

Also important note. Kushner's paternal grandparents are Belarusian jews. Many American jews are originally from Russian Empire/USSR. And they all have connections to jews in Russia, who basically run it(Putin is just a frontman).

Also this version is the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=zb7ro2gSBQ8

I have often said that much of the misery we gentiles suffer is getting caught between fighting Jews who use us as pawns.

is nice

Why would Russian jews confront with Ukr jews?

You are a perfect example of why I had to leave the democrats after decades of support .

They don't.

>impying being moscow's puppet is bad
sage

The Communists are here to taint our Precious Bodily Fluids. I first noticed it in the act of making love, it felt cold and impersonal. Luckily I identified these feelings correctly.

But for reals stay away from the Fluoride. Kubrick got away with it (Until he went too far with Eyes Wide Shut) by making the truth come out of a character presented as crazy. Any intelligent person that decodes his work knows his methods for allowing truth to slip through under (((their))) radar.