Soushin Shoujo Matoi - 04

> [seiya] Soushin Shoujo Matoi - 04 [720p].mp4

she's cute

What went wrong Sup Forums? Why isn't fun more well received?

Too many good shows this season, so people are focused on them and not the fun.

I-I like it...

Because an exorcising magical girl isn't as interesting as it sounds. Oh yeah, and a bunch of dumb fanservice doesn't help either.

Should i wait for DDY?

>Soushin Matoi
>Regalia

wut

>dead thread
>dead show

what went wrong?

the show is fun

because i could be watching flip flappers instead

Why not just watch both like everyone else?

Proper subs not out yet. Also give people some time to finish the latest episode

just watch them both

I don't know.
I'm not feeling the direction it took in first two episodes. Haven't even seen ep 3 yet.
Are they turning 'naked girl' into running gag? I don't feel it as well.

why watch both when only flip flappers is good

Why did the one Christian girl have to die?

holy fucking shit this episode was legitimately amazing.

that ending.

Best day of the week is finally here.

>I don't want to fight.
>literally summons every god in Japan to aid her fight.

Because slow threads about fun shows are much more enjoyable. Thank you rest of Sup Forums for not paying attention to this.

So Mayuri was just an early mid-boss.

Now with the death of that fat clown where is Claris's friend's artifact?

>hardsubs
going to wait on ddy i guess

Yuma

Sub situation splits up the viewers.

This might be the underrated gem of the season desu

>never naked this episode
dropped

honestly the enf meme was dumb.

I hope Yumacchi gets powers soon

Wow, what an asshole.

And this episode was fantastic, the fights, the plot, the music was all on-point. And next episode might be the one where Yuma gets her powers, fucking finally.

The ep 5 preview shows her using powers as a child and then an old dude (her grandfather, I bet) probably seals them. In other words, I'm expecting her to just need to have her powers unsealed next episode.

>Are they turning 'naked girl' into running gag?
It doesn't show up for episode 3 nor 4. So they know restraint, that's good.

Both OP and ED songs are amazing.

>new episode day
>20 replies

It's a real sham this masterpiece is being ignore.

Yellow subs at the beginning filtered all the casuals out.

This was honestly kind of shitty episode. Serious and moody for isn't this shows strong points. I'm just glad this arc is done and we can get back to more silly fun. As always though the ost was great.

>trusting a fat guy from another dimension

How to we convince Sup Forums to watch this show?

I can see the doujins already.

Might be too late for that. If Yuma couldn't convince them to watch, then nothing will.

I'm behind so I don't really catch these threads.

In all honesty, only aggregator sites that really push for it can nowadays convince most anons to watch and discuss a show at the time of its airing.
If it's not the sakuga-twitter circle, reddit, MAL, ANN, Kotaku or Crunchyroll itself advertising it heavily, it's only going to be talked by few.
It's all about the social media telling everyone what's cool and hip to like and watch.

Then again, do you really want a load of people who are that uninformed and uninterested in anime to come and talk shit about this show?

Its an alright episode though the Fatima guy and titty blonde scene driving around, even seemingly relaxing in his hotel room was kinda hilarious. Though I understand they cant really do anything probably, higher dimension and shit.Also that faggot that has divine union with matoi need to talk or blast some info into her brain so we get something about him.No one likes a blatant infodump but I need something.

I'm watching this for the cute Yuma.

I'm watching this for cute Matoi.

Yuma-chan saying 'Toi-chan.

because it stopped being fun and turned into "muh vengeance"

at least next week looks to give us bath house hijinks. And Yuma making divine union with a fox spirit.

Sassy yuma-chan is truly the cute-best.

I'm not gross ;_;

>tfw i'm a super gross dude who is faking being a gentleman
Why do you have to be so rude, Yuma-chan? I just want to be your friend.

Just got to see all eps, pretty generic so far.
Hope the miko get some power soon.

The first episode was pretty shit.

Also, this

Why is Clarus so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

I wonder if Set is going to be that nasty Egyptian god of evil (although that would probably be Seth and have a baboon/donkey head).

Or the Conan-version who was a nasty snek.

Next week will be Yuma-chan getting tanookis and foxes in her butt.

matoi is officially kill.

Push the exhibitionist middle-schooler angle, i already got some anons to watch that way

>couldn't protect this smile
Why is Clarus so useless?

Matoi's power is pretty cool. The Japanese concept of a god in everything is very interesting.

>The Japanese concept of a god in everything is very interesting.

If by "interesting" you mean "heretical" then sure.

Christians are all self-destructive people. You would have to be God himself to stop them.

She's a dumb christfag.

So is HS not going to bother with this series anymore or what?

Because it's shit.

>What went wrong Sup Forums? Why isn't fun more well received?

cause it got FLIPPED by FLAPPERS!

Why do people even think that there's competition between Flip Flappers and Matoi?

I'm sure tons of people enjoy both shows. They're both good.

It's the worst of the 3 current Infinite series, but it's still OK.

Eh, to be honest, I consider Regalia the weakest despite having a far higher animation quality than Matoi (although it needed an extra month to not drop to QUALITY level, and now Actas' other show Long Rider has to suffer for it). Matoi at least has Yuma as the snarky little girl.
Regalia's characters are all so dull that you don't really feel too much for them when fighting Johan.
Doesn't help that every fight so far has been "all according to keikaku". That just ruins the suspense and makes all their victories against all the four regalia gears they fought just hollow.

I think there's competition though:

>comfy mahou shoujo:
soushin shoujo matoi vs flip flappers

>edgy mahou shoujo trying to one-up Madoka
ikusei keikaku vs wixoss vs vivid strike

>So is HS not going to bother with this series anymore or what?

why bother when BS11 has better quality

Contrary to what some people think, you are in fact allowed to like more than one thing.

I prefer the Regalia characters and I don't feel it's a bad thing that it has had the good guys winning fights because it's probably what the bad guy intends, compared to the norm of a series of fights the good guys win because they have to so they've got plot armor. I don't think that takes much away that I actually value.

The wounds that she got are really brutal.

>Fanservice makes a show bad automatically
Yeah, OK, fag.

Shut the fuck up, Claris is the best thing about this shitty anime.

No. It is you who is wrong and thus should shut the fuck up. Yuma-chan is the best thing about this okay anime.
I will find you and unfriend you from my friends list forever.

Claris is the worst character. She's literally just "muh edge".

Some people like trying to stir up imaginary fanbase wars so that they can ruin an entire season's worth of threads for two shows. Just ignore any posts obviously encouraging you to shitpost a different show.

Do you get paid for being wrong or something?
Claris is the most beautiful and honest character, she even risked her life to save a slutty exibitionist middle schooler from a demon. That's how good she is, literally jesus.

Based on the pic in the OP this is a bad show.

Just give me nekkid exhibitionist Yumas, dammit.

Tiny Yuma butt.

> Set
Osiris/Horus when?

I like how they made the only Christian in the show simultaneously the only straight girl in the show as well.

>Too many good shows this season
Name three.

Nanbaka, FlipFlop, PingPong, the myriad of shorts that all air on wednesday so it makes things perfect. Tons of good shit, objectively speaking.

Set = Seth, the latter is just for people who want to fuck with you by adding on a silent h. It's like people writing the name of the second letter of the Hebrew alphabet as "beth" when it's pronounced "bet".

I'm watching all of those except ikusei keikaku. It's edgy to the point the whole plot feels more contrived than Madoka.

Wixoss is not even mahou shoujo

>implying

>These flashbacks
All right, who is going to die first?

She clearly wasn't gay like Toi-chan that's for darn sure.

>competition
Fuck you, I'm watching all of those (kinda, replace Wixoss for Izetta) and enjoying them all.

>Toi-chan
>gay
She clearly wants the Shingodick.

Is the twist going to be that the regalia are actually the bad guys?

>nights are the regalia gone berserk
I can see it. They could use it to bring back Flors too.