WTF? 600 Million Views? And what kind of code are they using in the comments?

Look at the comments. What kind of code are they using to communicate? Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YL71i-8cobc&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=sOoZF4gqlUs
youtube.com/watch?v=jjd-BeTX6U0
youtube.com/watch?v=ipTJNNvW-Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=4yQfzFN_Iqs
quipqiup.com
youtube.com/watch?v=ZB7gHCj8TZk&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/9bZkp7q19f0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe it was on a loop?

It's part of a click farm.

Bought likes and comments

Also I am not searching for any of that. If you want to share the comments, screen cap them and post them here.

It has to be faked by Youtube.

post link you stupid ucknig nigger

Shills are out in full force today it seems

Fuck I'm retarded. Here is the link:

youtube.com/watch?v=YL71i-8cobc&feature=youtu.be

Bump.

Seriously, pol should try cracking the code that they're speaking in. A lot of fucking muzzie posters as well. The smell of evil is pungent.

I ain't click that shit. Post the "codes" instead.

miramax has 300,000,000 views and spacey has 200,000,000

how about the person who is making these videos public. what the fuck?

You guys are idiots we were down this rabbit hole 6 months ago. Certain kids apps have preset youtube channels that will play.
All this is is lazy parents giving their kids iPads and the kids watch these channels and videos on loop. The comments are the kids typing gibberish sometimes.

The comments are clearly bots.

These videos are obviously view/comment botted. The question is why the fuck are they so fucked up. This isn't people just using popular icons to make a buck. The best reason I have seen so far is some mkultra/grooming going on. They are instilling degenerate/nihilistic values in our kids. A common idea is learned hopelessness, they don't want people to have the sense they can rise up or change their life.

Here's a snippet. Also, when you click to view more of some of the comments, none loads. It's weird all around

6million views on auto-play. Kids typing gibberish in Slavic, and sand-nigger. You betcha!

t. goddamn leaf. Every. Goddamn. Time.

Worldwide mkultra pedo trafficking ring is much more likely right?
Sand niggers have iPads retard. European governments pay for them.

you have no idea what the probabilities of either are.

This comment should have 60 replies, this is all that shows. Can comments be hidden? Also, is Maria referring to 50 Dollars?

More Codes. I swear some of the number chains remind me of something?

If you guys are this interested go look up the archived threads from 6 months ago on the subject. At least brush up on those before making these threads.

They are bots which create traffic so that the video gets trending

Like a child pressing keys at random?

Not really. I see what you're saying but I don't think so.

Wrong. It's kids watching this. Tim Pool explains the algorithm technique very well.

((They)) are failing fast to continue to ruse the adult goyim, so (((they))) are sinking lower and going after our KIDS. It's as simple as that. Their plan is to push this stuff on an entire WORLDWIDE population of kids, and in a couple of decades they will be adults and their minds will be completely brainwashed on this degenerate trash.

Watch the Tim Pool video. He lays it out perfectly. In fact I'm shocked that (((YOUTUBE))) has allowed that video to stay up this long.

that definitely isnt random.

what a (((coincidence))) that they all typed the same first few words.

how deep does this go?

this is most baffling phenomenon to me

also desu, how do you know about it?

Literally third world people who get paid to comment on shit like this when people buy likes and comments.

Shane Dawson literally just did a video about this and he got the same shit.

Fuck off retard. Not everything is some deep conspiracy. It's literally just some retard with a lot of money trying to be "viral".

You fucking moron. He's right. Some of the comments ARE kids posting. And it's the weird shit that bots post along with it. The point is to keep the ball rolling and keep the algorithm alive. You fucking burgers. Your IQs are 20 fucking points lower than our average and you still try to insult our intelligence. Good luck with that faggot.

Watch and learn and STFU

Hey Kids
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B1sRPwK248

Saw a thread on vote about some of the elsagate ones and this was in the recommended.

What first words? the name of the original commenter that appears automatically when you press reply?

The begging words is the name of the origional poster. When you hit the reply button, it automatically inserts the name of the person you're replying to.

>that hitler video
fucking poo in loos are worse than jews

Watching the redpilling of Tim Pool over the last year and a half has been amazing.

Same here with the some comments not loading. One post is this dude who just types '...' and then people repeat each others names. WTF.

Occams Razor:
It could just as well be be individual actors having figured out how to game youtubes algorithm: looking at what videos go viral, integrating that into their non-content and adding every conceivable tag so they will show up in the auto-play, thus earning ad-revenue.
That also explains the shear volume of the videos

>Occams Razor:
you have to go back

so why dont all comments have that then?

Really?
the jew in me is wondering how i can get a youtube channel on those apps

also almost 1 billion on this one

youtube.com/watch?v=jjd-BeTX6U0

i want to monetize bullshit and russian hackers out there that can help me?

i wonder whats happening to childrens brain as their parents let them view these videos for months non stop.

I’m not sure if the titles of these videos are coded, although it’s possible. I do know that they are a series of targeted keywords focused on what a person who would view this type of content (pedophile) might type into a search engine. I’ve been lurking in the Elsa related threads since they first popped up and it’s becoming obvious to me this stuff is spreading. Last night I was just watching normie sports highlights on YouTube and I noticed the Liked videos of the channel I was on had very strange videos of young girls (under 10) in bikinis and other inappropriate outfits similar to what OP posted. The channel he liked was called Princess Ella (instead of Elsa) and had quite a few videos. All of the comments on these videos seem to be made by bots. I immediately closed the tab and had chills going up my spine. I reported the channel but I realize that probably won’t do anything. What we can do is start collecting the targeted keywords and see where that leads. For all I know, the keywords are aimed more at what a child might search. I guess the other end of the spectrum is we are seeing dark web cp code words. If that’s true, how do we meme and weaponize this info for the masses?

if this is monetized how much are they getting. I hear it was 3 dollars for every 1000 views. If thats true then they made 180000 of this video

Who would even want that little girl??
Pedos should up their standards or something cuz that girl is kinda fugly af

I think its just other kids spazzing out on the touchpad

A little less than $1 per 1k views. If you guys want to make these videos you can for very cheap. Go buy and Elsa and Spiderman costume for $100 and go to your local college or university. Pay some art students $50 to put on the suits and film a bunch of B footage. Now dub over it or just throw sound over it and boom you're making money.
Of course you will have to get into the flow of it and find the proper algorithms like the big channels. If you search you will see for every big channel like this 100 small ones exist.

Nothing healthy I'm sure.

Sure you faggot that’s why they are sexual in nature and involve kids

This fucking crap makes me so determined to live WITHOUT an internet connection if I have kids.

Obviously some codemonkey pajeets have stumbled upon a easy way to make $$$ and use code to protect their 'turf'.

you see my friends usually this videos get lots of views because some random child and their retarded fathers that leave them without watching, go and click in some random bullshit, that is how videos like family finger and monkeys on the bed the usual trash you find in youtube recomendation because the kids go an watch it knowing shit and like it and comment, the code is nothing more than their 5 year old mind trying to write something

It's kids dude. My friends kid watches these videos all fucking day on repeat. Fucking annoying

or it could some satanic jew bullshit or call it whatever you want, the happening is going to happen in some bullshit video on youtube and some retards typing like nigger writtings in the comment section
well who know

> all fucking day on repeat
This is literal brainwashing

neckbeard's razor

watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=ipTJNNvW-Gw

now ask yourself why is there so many sex references in all of these if it's just to game the youtube algorithm ? if you're watching either elsa/spiderman, family fingers or bad baby you'll stumble upon :
-scat
-bdsm
-torture/kidnapping
and it's targeted at children ffs

this shit goes deeper than what you're saying

youtube.com/watch?v=4yQfzFN_Iqs

One thing that could be done is trying to get the attention of the advertisers and either letting them know that kids don't care about ads that aren't for toys/games or trying to shame them into pulling ads from the videos with kids in little clothing

They are just using bots

Fuck me, they are codes and related to the finders. This guy explains how to decode them on Quipqiup:
quipqiup.com

youtube.com/watch?v=ZB7gHCj8TZk&feature=youtu.be

bots you fucking retard

>youtube.com/watch?v=YL71i-8cobc&feature=youtu.be

Holy Fuck, codewords

Jesus

That doesn't explain why youtube allows them to earn ad revenue, while countless other legitimate content producers are being demonetized daily.

The only explanation is that youtube directly supports this.

Well ytubes leaders are some extreme liberals or jews so why wouldn't they support degenerating content like this while removing "intellectual" content like all the right wing "e-celebs"

This
Go to any kid video and half of it is gibberish in other languages

It's not just right wingers, anyone who doesn't produce mindless TV-tier corporate shit gets demonetized for something as petty as swearing.

youtu.be/9bZkp7q19f0

COMIN' UP ON 3BILLION BABY

Do you really want to know?

find out in 15 years

WTF DESU

t.Danish kiddie diddler.

Exactly this^
I could think of a lot of things that are easier to produce than filming with children -if all you need is a ten minute of run-time for ads & votes.
Top 5s for example.

I saved this thread with my bump. You're welcome.

These code words are btw. not to communicate, they are there to trigger certain reactions in the mind of kids

I don't understand how this breaks down.
I mean -if the key is not a one-to-one representation of the alphabet, then I am lost.

It just looks like a simple rot cipher, to me.

>t. Man with an interest in there being lots of these videos
Guys dont make these kinds of videos, it just gives the people who are putting the really sick ones out there more cover to hide behind.

Fuck.

WE HAVE A BLOND CHILDREN IN DISTRESS!

I repeat.

>WE HAVE A BLOND CHILDREN IN DISTRESS!

Seriously. Someone has to kill something.

Nothing shall do shit like this to our children.

I swear to God i kill it myself.

GIVE KEY POSITIONS NOW

Why are you watching kids videos?

TURN YOUR KEY SIR

you should clean up your own country first
cant complain about some shitty jewtube video while having achmeds running around raping kids and getting away with it

Bump

Has anyone tried to decipher comments on other videos? I can't do it right now.

Why are 600 million people on the internet watching kid videos?

Because they're probably kids, who tend to watch movies and videos hundreds of times over again.

I FUCKIN LOVE DIXIE

The reality is that this is the modern day equivalent of Photo Catalogs that pedophiles used to use for their networks. They would take photos of children in the area and copy them into catalogs. A specific child would be requested and they would be abducted within three days.

In this case, I fear the child is being auctioned. The code they are using basically seems to just be their 'admiration' for the child's looks and I feel the actual bidding would be on an external site.

One way you can add water to this is by checking if the videos where immediately shared to an external link when they where uploaded, without time for it to be shared by a viewer. The network is using youtube as a catalog for selling children. It is why the children in the videos are always unusually healthy looking or "Attractive" from the mind of a predator. They go for a lot of money.

Bring them down, please. I can't do it alone and don't ask me how I know what I have just written.

Oh I wish I was in the land of cotton, old times there were not forgotten. Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixieland. In Dixie's land where I was born in, early on one frosty mornin', look away! Look away! Look away! Dixieland. Oh I wish I was in Dixie! Hurray! Hurray! In Dixie's land I'll take my stand.........

This is one of the most accurate comments I have ever seen here in a thread regarding such material.
Children are fascinated by one thing for 5 minutes, then move on to something else, forgetting about the first item.

>I work in a toy store.

>The comments are the kids typing gibberish sometimes.
>I think its just other kids spazzing out on the touchpad

THIS. it's literally nothing you guys, just go to sleep. aren't you feeling tired? i'm feeling tired. let's sleep

How else do you know if something is appropriate for children?

Do you honestly believe that there are 600 million kids on the internet?
That's almost as much as the population of Europe, do you really believe that 600 million white kids are watching this garbage?

>this whole thing is just kids watching on repeat.
>pack it up guys, case closed
t. levi daniel and ben shlomo.

thanks for the bump, hooked nose parasites

bump

Those are not unique visitors, mate.

Yep, I have a six year old and she'll watch pinocchio every single night.